Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

‘Time traveller from 2090’ warns of worst hurricane in history in coming days

Still Waters

Someone going by the name Kim Windell Nocos claims to have come back in time almost 70 years to warn mankind of its impending doom.

According to Kim, the people of South Carolina should be preparing themselves for 'the worst hurricane in history', which they claim will strike the state later this month.

In a post to Facebook, the time hopper says that the storm will strike on 14 August and will wreak havoc in the area, leading to the loss of 'many lives'.

The post, which was shared on the Time Travel group, says: "On August 14 2022, the worst hurricane in history hits South Carolina this will be first ever category, 6 hurricanes with wind speeds of over 250mph know as 'the first one' it causes billions in damage and many people lose their lives.

With just a few days to go until the supposed Armageddon level storm, the post has garnered quite a bit of attention.

https://www.ladbible.com/news/time-traveller-storm-prediction-hurricane-20220811

• Haha 3

I am going to predict that time hopper kim will soon vanish.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Somehow...I don't see that happening...
another one bites the dust
 Upper-level winds are expected to become increasingly 
unfavorable for development during the next couple of days while the 
system moves generally west-northwestward at 15 to 20 mph across 
the tropical Atlantic.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...10 percent.

two_atl_5d0.png

• Like 1

What I don't understand is, when someone comes to warn us from the future...why don't they ever bring a newspaper?  

I mean, you know...say you wanted to warn the people of Gulfport, MS about Camille.  They might take  you a bit more seriously if you showed up with this:

Hurricane Camille anniversary: Exhibits at Seafood museum, Biloxi MS |  Biloxi Sun Herald

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

58 minutes ago, joc said:

What I don't understand is, when someone comes to warn us from the future...why don't they ever bring a newspaper?  

No newspaper print anymore from this future, only web links, but then the sites hasn't been up yet... 

~

• Like 1

Given everything else happening in the world right now, a little hurricane in S Carolina would be small beer.

Although there is more chance of a giant whelk eating the Empire State Building for breakfast on the 14th August 2022 than there is of anywhere being hit by an Atlantic hurricane on that day!

Obviously his time travelling must have messed up the time lines!    Anyway, perhaps we could ask him when the Ukraine war ends, how many more variants of covid are to come, and whether we'll ever see rain again in Europe?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Why does anyone think that these stories posted online have even a remote chance of being true?

Years back I remember there was some teenager pretending to a wise alien and people were adoring the vacuous answers.

Now people think that a storm is going to hit? Really?

No wonder people believe in Qanon, crystal power, 2012, the Jupiter effect, Mandela effect, poltergeists, Jim Jones, MMS, pyramid power, and the rest of the baloney.

There seems to be a believer for any garbage that is tossed out.

• Like 3

On 8/11/2022 at 4:41 AM, joc said:

I mean, you know...say you wanted to warn the people of Gulfport, MS about Camille.  They might take  you a bit more seriously if you showed up with this:

Hurricane Camille anniversary: Exhibits at Seafood museum, Biloxi MS |  Biloxi Sun Herald

It’s because they have to travel through time portals naked, and can bring no belongings?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Guyver said:

It’s because they have to travel through time portals naked, and can bring no belongings?

Doh!  Totally forgot about that...but wait...I was watching The Witcher the other night and they kept creating and going through portals and they all had their clothes on...so now I am kind of not buying the whole Witcher thing...I am beginning to suspect something is not quite right...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, joc said:

Doh!  Totally forgot about that...but wait...I was watching The Witcher the other night and they kept creating and going through portals and they all had their clothes on...so now I am kind of not buying the whole Witcher thing...I am beginning to suspect something is not quite right...

Yes, well the Witchers have special joo-joo because they live in an alternate universe where magic is real!

• Like 1

I'm not sure if I believe her. I mean do they just give time travel machines to everyone in the future like I-Phones or something?

• Like 2

I think this time traveler came to the wrong time line and when everything links us the Bernstain bears will be known as the Flinstone bears

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

So, how we doin', SC?

Do people actually believe all of these people posting online that they are time travelers from the future?

I remember in another forum people thinking some obvious clueless teenager was a brilliant alien here to answer questions.

I went to see what this fake time traveler had to say about their massive fail and ran into all sorts of reports of faux time travelers and their dubopis revelations.

If time travel from the future is possible, then wouldn't I have already posted this post before.. because the present must have happened for the future to have happened. 

If that makes sense.....

• Like 1

If someone were going to come back from 2090 why not memorize a cure for whatever disease is cured then as opposed to now? A hurricane no matter how large kills a smallish number of people comparitively to diseases. It's like time traveling to November 22, 1963 to warn people about the New Years Eve snow storm but not Kennedy being shot. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, darkmoonlady said:

If someone were going to come back from 2090 why not memorize a cure for whatever disease is cured then as opposed to now? A hurricane no matter how large kills a smallish number of people comparitively to diseases. It's like time traveling to November 22, 1963 to warn people about the New Years Eve snow storm but not Kennedy being shot. 

What? Wait..It snowed on New Years eve in 1963?  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/11/2022 at 7:00 AM, Still Waters said:

According to Kim, the people of South Carolina should be preparing themselves for 'the worst hurricane in history', which they claim will strike the state later this month.

An Epic fail ...

Accourding to my source, South Carolina will suffer in the future, but what causes the tremendous death, is still uncertain. However, I suspect some sort of poison in the water is responsible, possibly from nuclear waste, which is stored in the state.

What I saw in my dream, many years ago, which I've published here in various places, was terrifying, and beyond anything I've ever imagined or heard of. It was an extinction level event, which I saw, for humanity, for the trees, but oddly, not for the dolphins.

46 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

An Epic fail ...

Accourding to my source, South Carolina will suffer in the future, but what causes the tremendous death, is still uncertain. However, I suspect some sort of poison in the water is responsible, possibly from nuclear waste, which is stored in the state.

What I saw in my dream, many years ago, which I've published here in various places, was terrifying, and beyond anything I've ever imagined or heard of. It was an extinction level event, which I saw, for humanity, for the trees, but oddly, not for the dolphins.

So long, and thanks for all the fish ;)   

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, stereologist said:

Those making prophesies are always failures. That is what happens with the complexity of the universe we live in.

Aside from the fact that the future doesn't even exist...which makes all prophecies a mute point.

• Like 1

On 9/22/2022 at 9:18 AM, Raptor Witness said:

An Epic fail ...

so...you are basing predictions of the demise of SC because of a dream you had many years ago?  

And you have the gall to call TimeTraveler2090 an epic fail??  smh

• Like 2