Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mother and Daughter Testify About Their Abduction Experience

Debbie and her mother Frances talk about being abducted by aliens. Year of interview: 1994. Interviewer: Tineke de Nooij. Unfortunately no background story is known to this abduction case.

Fascinating and compelling testimony.

Enjoy

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

I have noticed this channel has posted a few videos on the ufo subject recently. 

I stumbled across this one.

I was not familiar with the story.

• Like 2

Time, Date and location of abduction? Who did she report the abduction to? Any other witnesses?

"I was a fairy tale reader as a child."

Wild stories are worthless without supporting evidence.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, astrobeing said:

Time, Date and location of abduction? Who did she report the abduction to? Any other witnesses?

"I was a fairy tale reader as a child."

Wild stories are worthless without supporting evidence.

7 hours ago, L.A.T.1961 said:

I have noticed this channel has posted a few videos on the ufo subject recently. 

I stumbled across this one.

I was not familiar with the story.

I watched this one.  Superb account and lots of witnesses!

2 hours ago, astrobeing said:

Yes, exactly what I'm talking about. Worthless.

Dairy farmer Gary Wilcox on witnessing a landed UFO and communicating with 2 beings, April 24, 1964

April 24, 1964. Newark Valley, New York. Gary Wilcox's UFO incident happened on the same day as Lonnie Zamora's UFO encounter with 2 beings in Socorro!!

Collecting samples apparently. Were they ET scientists, or was their visit far more purposeful?  Does this sampling extend to cattle mutilation or human abduction perhaps?  For what purpose?  

Edited by Vaz
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Vaz said:

Dairy farmer Gary Wilcox on witnessing a landed UFO and communicating with 2 beings, April 24, 1964

April 24, 1964. Newark Valley, New York. Gary Wilcox's UFO incident happened on the same day as Lonnie Zamora's UFO encounter with 2 beings in Socorro!!

Now show us a YouTube video of a UFO sighting that you believe is complete hogwash.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, astrobeing said:

Now show us a YouTube video of a UFO sighting that you believe is complete hogwash.

Only too pleased to oblige

What I find interesting about UFO abduction stories is the changes in the story that mirror the changes in medical technology here on Earth. These stories seem to suggest that the aliens are using human tooling and upgrading their technology using human advances. Or more likely the stories are human fantasies that describe events based on the knowledge of the story teller.

BTW, the anal probe story although attached to alien folklore does not come from an alien abduction story. The spoof of that story is told here as episode 1. The outcome of episode 1 was to destroy the original story. The sales of the story this spoof is based on plummeted and the author was driven into obscurity for quite some time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_South_Park_episodes#Season_1_(1997–98)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/11/2022 at 10:05 PM, Vaz said:

Unfortunately no background story is known to this abduction case.

Probably because this 'abduction' is just a fairy tale.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, stereologist said:

These stories seem to suggest that the aliens are using human tooling and upgrading their technology using human advances.

Someone said the aliens are just a humans from the future.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, jethrofloyd said:

Someone said the aliens are just a humans from the future.

So why would the aliens reduce their tech to what is consistent with the times? Seems rather odd don't you think?

Would humans of the future defend themselves with spiny tails and thick skin and armored plates to visit the dinosaurs?

32 minutes ago, stereologist said:

So why would the aliens reduce their tech to what is consistent with the times? Seems rather odd don't you think?

Would humans of the future defend themselves with spiny tails and thick skin and armored plates to visit the dinosaurs?

Maybe they think in that way they can establish an easier contact with us? The key to everything is a communication. They "descend" to our level, thereby making it easier for us to have contact with them as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jethrofloyd said:

Maybe they think in that way they can establish an easier contact with us? The key to everything is a communication. They "descend" to our level, thereby making it easier for us to have contact with them as well.

I am so sure that experiments done on animals today are done to "descend" to their level.

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, stereologist said:

I am so sure that experiments done on animals today are done to "descend" to their level.

A few months ago I watched something about the gorillas in a zoo on the TV. One of them zookeepers said the average gorilla's brain is at the level of a five-year-old child (if I'm not mistaken). And he talked how a zookeepers practice to "descend" to that
same level in a contact with the gorillas.

But, I think we have already gone too far from the topic of a thread now.

2 hours ago, jethrofloyd said:

Interesting concept. But these are humans. Do you they not change their approach after decades of failure?

13 hours ago, stereologist said:

What I find interesting about UFO abduction stories is the changes in the story that mirror the changes in medical technology here on Earth.

This has been the unspoken problem with every tale of alien contact for decades. Before our space program, people who claimed to have seen aliens describe them as wearing what can only be described as diving suits often with umbilical cords connected to their flying saucers. When television became popular, they began carrying devices with round screens just like the round screens of televisions at the time. When people began seeing real astronauts on television and in the newspaper, the aliens quickly upgraded to shiny spacesuits with or without helmets and backpacks. As science fiction became more common in culture, the aliens decided to drop the suits completely and run around naked.

As you would expect, the Earthlings lucky enough to tour the insides of alien spaceships never described heads-up displays or modern computer interfaces found in nearly all of our modern airplanes today. Instead they mirrored the insides of airplanes at the time: switches, dials, levers, knobs and colorful lights. As holography was demonstrated on television and in movies, the aliens began using this new technology to display three dimensional star fields.

When I read my UFO books from the 70s, I'm always amazed at how much aliens love our retro technology.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, astrobeing said:

This has been the unspoken problem with every tale of alien contact for decades. Before our space program, people who claimed to have seen aliens describe them as wearing what can only be described as diving suits often with umbilical cords connected to their flying saucers. When television became popular, they began carrying devices with round screens just like the round screens of televisions at the time. When people began seeing real astronauts on television and in the newspaper, the aliens quickly upgraded to shiny spacesuits with or without helmets and backpacks. As science fiction became more common in culture, the aliens decided to drop the suits completely and run around naked.

As you would expect, the Earthlings lucky enough to tour the insides of alien spaceships never described heads-up displays or modern computer interfaces found in nearly all of our modern airplanes today. Instead they mirrored the insides of airplanes at the time: switches, dials, levers, knobs and colorful lights. As holography was demonstrated on television and in movies, the aliens began using this new technology to display three dimensional star fields.

When I read my UFO books from the 70s, I'm always amazed at how much aliens love our retro technology.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Vaz said:

Some random folk thought they saw a flying saucer and they got to see themselves on the telly! "But we couldn't see no doors!" This has nothing to do with anything I wrote because you have absolutely nothing to refute it.

Edited by astrobeing

The first computers had banks of lights on the front panels. Take a look at the movie Colossus the Forbin project.

THE B-MOVIE NEWS VAULT: Supercomputers Contemplate Humanity's Fate in  COLOSSUS: THE FORBIN PROJECT!Colossus: The Forbin Project (1970) | Sci-Fi Saturdays | RetroZap

What we see are big boxes, flashing lights and televisions. Those are not computer monitors. This is the IBM 1620 computer. It had a typewriter for a console. You can see one in front of the woman. Those televisions by the way were housed in microfiche reader covers.

And here is a computer in the movie paper man.

Starring the Computer - Paper ManStarring the Computer - Paper Man

UFO reports from that time like the Falcon Lake story tell about walls of flashing lights. I wonder where they got that idea?

• Like 2

I've been bringing my old classic UFO books on trips this summer (unfortunately the paperbacks are falling apart) and you really need to read these books to get the complete descriptions of 1960s and 1970s UFO interiors. If you Google them you end up at sites that have removed obviously dated descriptions or reinterpreted the descriptions for a 21st century audience so they don't sound ridiculous.

Back when I read these books as a kid I really felt like these people were describing technology decades beyond ours. Now I feel like I'm reading descriptions of cheap sci-fi movie sets.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, astrobeing said:

I've been bringing my old classic UFO books on trips this summer (unfortunately the paperbacks are falling apart) and you really need to read these books to get the complete descriptions of 1960s and 1970s UFO interiors. If you Google them you end up at sites that have removed obviously dated descriptions or reinterpreted the descriptions for a 21st century audience so they don't sound ridiculous.

Back when I read these books as a kid I really felt like these people were describing technology decades beyond ours. Now I feel like I'm reading descriptions of cheap sci-fi movie sets.

• Haha 1