Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Armed Trump supporters protest outside FBI office in Phoenix following Mar-a-Lago raid: reports

Grim Reaper 6

19 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

He made no mention of the cause, justification or values for which he would take or dish out a beating. An ambiguous aptitude for violence doesn’t make a man. 

Of course the big irony here is that you can proselytize about violence being a hallmark of manhood and not be challenged by the members in this thread who believe gender identity is completely a subjective reality. Obviously, that’s another topic for a different thread but the bare knuckle  concept of manhood you suggest is even outdated in my eyes, 

"I just can't stop thinking about transgender!!!"

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Don't worry, Trump will not run as an independent unless he finds some really rich independent to pay for it.   He is always in it for the money first, and independents tend not to have huge money behind them.    

Trump has been making big $$$ begging his worshippers into funding him and they do.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

46 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Honestly I think people who go to protests armed are stupid. And the political right in no way has a corner on the market of doing it, My local college town saw demonstrations at the on set of the BML protests. There were men armed with AR15s there ostensively acting as “security”. I also think Kyle Rittenhouse was stupid for putting himself in that position. However, I think he rightfully acted in self defense and what the media did to him was wrong too.

But your comment moves away from right to open carrying to a new standard of “armed political threat”. Have you intentionally moved the bar? Or for you is there no distinction? Do you perceive open carry as a “political threat”? 

I'm referring to the armed protesters gathering outside FBI offices. What are you referring to?

• Like 1

Just now, psyche101 said:

I'm referring to the armed protesters gathering outside FBI offices. What are you referring to?

Oh, so you only have an issue with armed protesters if they are right wing? 

Just now, el midgetron said:

No. Why do you think that? 

• Like 2

Just now, psyche101 said:

No. Why do you think that? 

Because you just said you were referring to “armed protesters gathering outside FBI offices“. Now might be a good time for you to denounce armed protest by the left,

But whatever, do you perceive open carry protesters to be an “armed political threat”?

Because you just said you were referring to “armed protesters gathering outside FBI offices“. Now might be a good time for you to denounce armed protest by the left,

I'd like you to point out where I've indicated otherwise first thanks. 

But whatever, do you perceive open carry protesters to be an “armed political threat”?

Are they armed? At a protest?

Yes. What's the difference? 

I think open carry is a man baby thing altogether. You may not have picked up on it, but I'm not a fan of gun culture. 

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

He made no mention of the cause, justification or values for which he would take or dish out a beating. An ambiguous aptitude for violence doesn’t make a man. 

Of course the big irony here is that you can proselytize about violence being a hallmark of manhood and not be challenged by the members in this thread who believe gender identity is completely a subjective reality. Obviously, that’s another topic for a different thread but the bare knuckle  concept of manhood you suggest is even outdated in my eyes, 

If being a man is outdated in your eyes, I truly pity you. The females in the human lineage over a hundred thousand generations selectively bred their males to be exactly the way they are i.e. big, aggressive and easily controlled by sex. They had to have males tougher and smarter than the males of the females over in the next valley who competed for resources. As a survival strategy it's worked rather well. This planet is literally crawling with their offspring. So, the traits you find "outdated" are bred in the bone and won't be going anywhere for a long time. The gentle life of a "civilized" man only exists in a bubble, easily pierced by the dark reality of the real world. Just ask the folks in Ukraine.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

If being a man is outdated in your eyes, I truly pity you. The females in the human lineage over a hundred thousand generations selectively bred their males to be exactly the way they are i.e. big, aggressive and easily controlled by sex. They had to have males tougher and smarter than the males of the females over in the next valley who competed for resources. As a survival strategy it's worked rather well. This planet is literally crawling with their offspring. So, the traits you find "outdated" are bred in the bone and won't be going anywhere for a long time. The gentle life of a "civilized" man only exists in a bubble, easily pierced by the dark reality of the real world. Just ask the folks in Ukraine.

Blah blah blah. Being able to “take a beating” and “dish one out” without any sort or value system attached to that violence doesn’t make a man, it’s just the glorification of the culture of violence for violence’s sake. You can try to hide your defense of ambitious violence and war behind a spiel about  natural selection but it is still a sadly outdated (if ever accepted) hallmark of manhood you promote, Even the lowest of animals can demonstrate a physical dominance over others. 

I guess the true believers are fair-weathered allies, 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, el midgetron said:

I have an issue with anyone as stupid as the Extinction Rebellion crowd being allowed scissors, or anything that should be supervised by an adult.

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

He is already the Republican candidate or he wouldn't be campaigning in New Mexico.    Trump has not made one campaign trip has he?

Hi DR. 

Sorry for the confusion but by 'Republican candidate' I refer to the person that the Repubs nominate at the convention in summer of 2024 to be the Repub 
candidate for president in the presidential election that year. 

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps

2 hours ago, el midgetron said:

Blah blah blah. Being able to “take a beating” and “dish one out” without any sort or value system attached to that violence doesn’t make a man, it’s just the glorification of the culture of violence for violence’s sake. You can try to hide your defense of ambitious violence and war behind a spiel about  natural selection but it is still a sadly outdated (if ever accepted) hallmark of manhood you promote, Even the lowest of animals can demonstrate a physical dominance over others. 

Well, I can't argue with that level of ignorance; I just can't think that stupidly. Please, though, do carry on with your justification for your own cowardness.

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Agent0range said:

Weird.  In the military we would certainly report that up as military aged men with assault rifles..

I'm not arguing terminology, but selective use of term 'assault' in media when it comes to different armed groups. In one case its menacingly sounding 'assault-style weapon', 'assault rifle', in other - just 'weapon', 'rifle'.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

I'm not arguing terminology, but selective use of term 'assault' in media when it comes to different armed groups. In one case its menacingly sounding 'assault-style weapon', 'assault rifle', in other - just 'weapon', 'rifle'.

So, basically just having a whinge for the sake of whingeing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Hammerclaw said:

Well, I can't argue with that level of ignorance; I just can't think that stupidly. Please, though, do carry on with your justification for your own cowardness.

257c6b63c49e3f0b8d4f0bd1a7905577.jpg.ea843da3f68b16b097e4eea172c0ec20.jpg

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

On 8/14/2022 at 9:38 PM, and-then said:

Just curious about something that I recently saw in media that got me pondering.  The FBI raid/document search with guns ;) was perfectly legal and no one should dispute that.  I'm wondering, since they took 20 boxes of documents and sundry items, what process is in place to protect Trump's legal interests from being compromised by FBI officials who decide to use or share documentation of Trump's attorney-client privileged info?  It's a serious question because A-C privilege is a fundamental element in our legal system.  Any documents that were purely personal business are protected by both 4A and 5A for all citizens, including Trump.  So, if we begin seeing leaked material regardless of it's potential legal value, and Trump's people can prove that the info came from documents protected by 4A, what should happen to the FBI agents who planned and ordered this raid?

Keep in mind that such documents cannot legally be taken before a ruling by a judge with LOTS of evidence produced to give probable cause that they conceal criminal activity.

I would dispute the legality under equal application of the law. There are many instances worse than this where no raid was conducted. There were instances of destruction of evidence where no arrests were made. These laws seem to only apply to Trump, and anyone who supports him. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bmk1245 said:

I understand your anguish I cant help thinking going by things ive seen you post its more that you dont like who is out there looking looney with assault weapons or rather not the who has them but who they are supporting and thinking they are intimidating someone with their assault weapons. But actually mostly just making the tangerine dream look bad.

The fact is there is a gun catagory called "assault weapons" these weapons are carried to various events , rallys and storming by subbjects of the orange dom

One cant really be upset they call a duck a duck when reporting the guys carring these weapons desire an appearance just as reporters do, if they didnt carry assault weapons then the press wouldnt call them that. They do carry them they do look looney and they do make Trump look bad and the press brays it up.

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

I would dispute the legality under equal application of the law. There are many instances worse than this where no raid was conducted. There were instances of destruction of evidence where no arrests were made. These laws seem to only apply to Trump, and anyone who supports him. 

Who elsw do you think The Presiential Records Act should apply to?

• Like 5

11 hours ago, the13bats said:

Trump has been making big $$$ begging his worshippers into funding him and they do.

Right, but if he ran as an independent all that money would have to go to his campaign and that is not what he wants the money for, as well as all the work he would have to put in because he doesn't have a party to support him.  You think those people who give him money on his fundraisers are going to do any work?  Very few of them will.   

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Right, but if he ran as an independent all that money would have to go to his campaign and that is not what he wants the money for, as well as all the work he would have to put in because he doesn't have a party to support him.  You think those people who give him money on his fundraisers are going to do any work?  Very few of them will.   

I would never give any money to any politician.   They are all crooks.  Whether it is Trump, Clinton, Biden or any other.  Don't waste your money.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Hi DR. 

Sorry for the confusion but by 'Republican candidate' I refer to the person that the Repubs nominate at the convention in summer of 2024 to be the Repub 
candidate for president in the presidential election that year. 

Right and based on actions before that you can tell who is going to get the "nomination".   It is determined ahead of time, not by the voters, but by the party leaders.    And the few people who are allowed to run in the primaries against that person, are only allowed if the party leaders decide they can't beat the candidate they chose.    I have seen it, very obviously when those caucuses were televised.    

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

the people who send trump money are your types who blame others for their failures and being lazy.

However, trump has proven to me beyond doubt that he is a master grifter and can take money from any source and spend it however he pleases and get away with it every time i would bet you a pepsi that if proven the money he paid the sex trade workers came out of his go fund me his worshippers would be okay with that.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Myles said:

I would never give any money to any politician.   They are all crooks.  Whether it is Trump, Clinton, Biden or any other.  Don't waste your money.

A very loyal trump subject on here a long time back posted to the effect he was a bit miffed that the auto withdrawal from bank box is checked by defaunt on trumps go fund me and he didnt know it and got stung.

Not only are all you named crooks they got far more money than you me and Drat combined.  but they beg for more.

On 8/14/2022 at 4:55 PM, and-then said:

Americans SHOULD be angry when a powerful government agency, long respected as rock-solid and honest begins a pattern of sending dozens of agents on pre-dawn raids,

"Americans" have allowed the FBI to hurt innocent people, like Martin Luther King, so this is hardly a new phenomenon. It will take supernatural power and authority to destroy their organization and power base. It's going to happen, regardless, but not because of Donald Trump or Martin Luther King. This has to happen to set the stage for what's coming next, which is obvious.

• Like 1

On 8/15/2022 at 9:44 PM, el midgetron said:

Hi El

Pretty sure you do not understand environment is not the same for all of us. In life in most instances I don’t react with violence even if I took a punch because that punch didn’t affect me, and worked it to a different end. Yes there were times that could not be resolved that way. Personally I don’t feel overly guilty about protecting myself so a fat lip, black eyes and or a couple of sore ribs doesn’t equate to pumping a few slugs into one or more people.

I am confident in both negotiations and self defence and generally a man of good humour even in bad times so don’t go looking for fights. My dad always told me not to fight with people smaller than me so I fought with the government for many decades as that is the kind of fight zi really enjoy. Interestingly enough the government was my mentor in learning how to fight with them.:lol:

Where I grew up I dealt with racism for some because I was white and for other’s it was because they thought I was First Nations or Métis. You have no idea who and what I have had to protect myself from and I am the only guy I know that’s got my back and spent my life learning trades in several areas of construction/fabrication and still employ myself with. I don’t carry anger and hate so have no reason to be violent or wish Iill will but would fight for my life or that of my family.

I don’t think I am macho I am just some guy that likes living life and have lived it with enthusiasm and lessons learned tough as some of them were. The one thing in life that I have is that I will not give up and that is because I can take those punches in life when things go sideways and you keep your focus. I have never hit my or anyone else’s child, wife or dog and would never expose or encourage what I grew up though but have always supported athletic activities 

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked