Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Armed Trump supporters protest outside FBI office in Phoenix following Mar-a-Lago raid: reports

Grim Reaper 6

7 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi El

Huh,.. et..ah…well hmm what is your point exactly?:huh:

Okay we are different people you want to carry a gun fine that is your right. Carrying an assault type rifle hung over your shoulder isn’t the norm and likey would be allowed into many business because assault rifles are generally used at mass shootings. A side arm okay not as noticalble if under a shirt or jacket. That said because of some events in my life If you pulled a piece on me I automatically think that you do not think that you can deal with me and need a mental edge. Problem is your weak mind or fear of facing someone one on one still exists and can be played against you armed by or not.

I was raised with guns in my childhood on the farm and trained later in the military and have never felt I needed one to protect myself.

Yeah, I don’t carry a gun so pointing your comment at me is a miss, People open carry because they have the right to.

The fact that you need to accuse someone you disagree with of having a “weak mind” just demonstrates your contempt for those who’s opinion is different than yours.

My dad taught me to use my wits and how to take a beating because his pov was if you can’t take it don’t dish it out and he taught me how to take a lot so people don’t scare me much as I do know how to dish it out in more ways than one.

Your dad taught you to take a beating because he thought you needed to know how to take a beating so you could dish out a beating? It sounds like a generational cycle of violent behavior. Maybe this is something better explored in a different setting and with a professional? 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Yeah, I don’t carry a gun so pointing your comment at me is a miss, People open carry because they have the right to.

The fact that you need to accuse someone you disagree with of having a “weak mind” just demonstrates your contempt for those who’s opinion is different than yours.

Your dad taught you to take a beating because he thought you needed to know how to take a beating so you could dish out a beating? It sounds like a generational cycle of violent behavior. Maybe this is something better explored in a different setting and with a professional? 

Hi El

I have never use violence as a first defence, I know what I can do and like some martial philosophies being able and choosing when to take those actions is the focus. Self discipline is a great part of what my dad and the military instilled in me and I grew up in a violent city which has had there highest crime rate in the country so me being a solo act in a town full of gangs being able to take care of myself was prudent. I swore an oath to my country and that is the only gang I have ever banged for.

I said earlier we were different people and that includes where and how we grew up. Even in the town I grew up in I never felt the need to carry a side arm or rifle mostly because of my ability to use communication in most confrontations but did have to fight it out at times. Most of the time being calm and not scared affects their perception if you are not aggressive or give the impression of and surprise is a great tool.

21 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Lol, that woman is a mental case. Only in America could she get into politics. 

• Like 4

@el midgetron

I really don’t have a problem with you personally having a weapon to protect yourself or anyone else for that matter. If you do it doesn’t intimidate me and that is my point. What does matter is how people perceive why an individual does carry one. Many times I see in these types of threads criminals are blamed for every death by gun and yet most of those people had no criminal history. Yes the act of killing was criminal and prior to the first death there is no notice criminally or affiliations with criminal elements.

In these types of threads personal biases are easily identified I am not pro- criminal but do see aspects of white collar crime that are seldom discussed or responded to with any real vigorous. Wonder why that is?

Yes there are people that are a a physical in the sense of violence that need to be put away. There are billions of dollars of drug sales in your country annually and that is not 4-10% of the population involved in criminal drug use or distribution. Their purchases support the very terrorists you live in fear of but most of them are okay if they are white and straight and not supporting crime or terrorism. Yeah right they are criminals.

11 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Trump was not a Republican while he partied to Epstein or donated to Democrats. It wasn't until he figured out that Republicans  did not want to represent but rule that he switched parties.  

President Trump had 4 years to investigate Obama with his AG and FBI Director appointed by him.  Nada.

Trump donated to both parties. Most corporate entities do hedging their bets so to speak.

He kicked Epstein out of Mar-A-Lago resort after a sexual assault by Epstein. Democrats had Maxwell's little black book sealed and no one is being prosecuted. I'm sure the information contained therein is being reserved to keep certain people toeing the line.

Again Obama wasn't investigated because of his race. Had Trump tried to do anything to Obama the howling could still be heard to this day. Racist Trump--How many times have you heard that and it not being true?

It's funny that you would say that Republicans only want to rule and yet what are the Democrats doing today and have been doing for decades?

As far as Trump switching parties? At least 5 times.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jun/16/donald-trump-changed-political-parties-at-least-fi/

Mr. Trump registered for the first time in New York as a Republican in July 1987, only to dump the GOP more than a decade later for the Independence Party in October 1999, according to the New York City Board of Elections.

In August 2001, the billionaire enrolled as a Democrat. Eight years later, he returned to the Republican Party, The Smoking Gun reported.

After only two years as a registered Republican, Mr. Trump left the party again, and in December 2011 marked a box that indicated, “I do not wish to enroll in a party.”

Mr. Trump returned to the GOP in April 2012,

Edited by Buzz_Light_Year
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, bmk1245 said:

I love when leftists are using terminology such as "assault-style weapons"...:D

19 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Some Republicans, including Georgia Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene and South Carolina Rep. Jeff Duncan, have called for the FBI's abolition and "defunding" after the search warrant was executed this week.  An FBI spokesperson told CNN that the Phoenix protest, which around 25 people attended, was lawful and was disbanded by around noon. They did not cross into FBI property. A joint intelligence bulletin issued by the FBI and Department of Homeland security warned of "violent threats" in the coming days and weeks, CNN reported. Mar-a-Lago Raid: Armed Trump Supporters Protest at Phoenix FBI Office (businessinsider.com) 

Grim Reaper i have a question i believe you with your background and expertise are the most qualified here to answer, obviously some here not at all savvy on the subject, ignorant if you will.

Isnt there an actual category of weapon ( firearms ) called "assault weapons" and when wanna bes carry them to peaceful rallys isnt it to try to threaten and intimidate?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

Grim Reaper i have a question i believe you with your background and expertise are the most qualified here to answer, obviously some here not at all savvy on the subject, ignorant if you will.

Isnt there an actual category of weapon ( firearms ) called "assault weapons" and when wanna bes carry them to peaceful rallys isnt it to try to threaten and intimidate?

Well of course there Are, and yes honestly if someone is going demonstrating in front of FBI field office why would they carry a Assault Rife and wear masks!

Sounds a Little suspect, please        

s

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Well of course there Are, and yes honestly if someone is going demonstrating in front of FBI field office why would they carry a Assault Rife and wear masks!

Sounds a Little suspect, please        

s

Well, i would think an assault weapon is better than nail gun, trump worshippers not the brightest bulbs

• Like 2

5 hours ago, el midgetron said:

I don’t want to discuss psyche. He made a point and I pointed out the biased from which he makes his judgement,  There were armed protestors on the left throughout the violence of 2020. He never once decried them as an embarrassment. 

I’m not sure what grudge brings you here (nor do I care)  but I’m pretty sure you know starting a thread about another forum member isn’t actually something we can do. So, what might have been your point of making that comment? 

What are going to do when he gets arrested?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Lol, no I've always called armed protesters for what they are, impotent losers. That they take a gun also makes them mindless morons.These losers have already had some moron killed attacking the FBI. Are you proud of him dying in his feet and not having to witness justice in motion? What difference did he make? 

Who will be the next idiot calling himself a freedom fighter to go out the same way, and more importantly will he take innocent lives with him?

Does someone have to die before these man babies wake up? Or get locked up?

They are an embarrassment to your country. They look like fools.

The question remains. Which one of these lacking losers will be the next Shiffer?

No, I think the guy who got himself killed by the fbi was an idiot. I’ve been consistent, on my position of people who commit political violence.

7 hours ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Again Obama wasn't investigated because of his race. Had Trump tried to do anything to Obama the howling could still be heard to this day. Racist Trump--How many times have you heard that and it not being true?

Well now that is the  coward's way isn't it? Doing what is easy instead of what is right ALWAYS leave us open to more and bigger threats.  In addition, it leads everybody to believe the government is corrupt, and they would be right.

There is no justice or equal protection under the law if a government always bends to threats instead of following the law.

• Like 3

• This topic was locked and unlocked
9 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

@el midgetron

I really don’t have a problem with you personally having a weapon to protect yourself or anyone else for that matter. If you do it doesn’t intimidate me and that is my point. What does matter is how people perceive why an individual does carry one. Many times I see in these types of threads criminals are blamed for every death by gun and yet most of those people had no criminal history. Yes the act of killing was criminal and prior to the first death there is no notice criminally or affiliations with criminal elements.

The majority of gun fatalities are indeed due to suicides and criminal intent. People who open carry are responsible for anti y percentage of gun fatalities.

In these types of threads personal biases are easily identified I am not pro- criminal but do see aspects of white collar crime that are seldom discussed or responded to with any real vigorous. Wonder why that is?

Yes there are people that are a a physical in the sense of violence that need to be put away. There are billions of dollars of drug sales in your country annually and that is not 4-10% of the population involved in criminal drug use or distribution. 

I don’t live in fear of gun violence. Your chances of dying in a random act of gun violence are very small. You are way more likely to die every time you get in car and drive some where.

Their purchases support the very terrorists you live in fear of but most of them are okay if they are white and straight and not supporting crime or terrorism. Yeah right they are criminals.

White and straight eh? 

Edited by el midgetron

3 hours ago, el midgetron said:

The majority of gun fatalities are indeed due to suicides and criminal intent. People who open carry are responsible for anti y percentage of gun fatalities.

I don’t live in fear of gun violence. Your chances of dying in a random act of gun violence are very small. You are way more likely to die every time you get in car and drive some where.

White and straight eh? 

Hi El

I do owe you an apology as in another post I used the descriptor you and should have clarified that I was not inferring you the individual and was using by it in a general sense.

Most mass shootings are not by people with a criminal history and generally use an assault rifle and likely a side arm as well.

I don’t personally worry about being shot or run over by a bus and have always expected to die just hasn’t happened yet but one day I will.

I have never fought about the Americans right to own and carry as most legal owners are responsible but do have a problem with people bringing assault type rifles to a protest or other public gatherings as there is no need to.

The protest at the FBI building what possible motivation would one have to bring that type of weapon? What impression does it make to the FBI or other bystanders. I have no doubt that pictures have been taken and those brandishing rifles will be invested so now they have become a person of interest and not just a protester.

I don’t think you are a bad person not do I have a personal dislike for you but given many of the thread topics that you bring to the table as well as how you post you give the impression that if you are straight and white that one is exempt from your criticism in general.

12 hours ago, bmk1245 said:

link1 - weapon(s)

link2 - weapon

link3 - weapon

Not 'assault-style weapons'..

Weird.  In the military we would certainly report that up as military aged men with assault rifles..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/14/2022 at 11:26 AM, jmccr8 said:

Hi Bmk

Yes I understand that people in the States can open carry. No sure that means strut around carrying an assault rife for the most part. What need does a person have to bring an assault rifle to a peaceful demonstration? Who do they think they have to protect themselves from? The FBI, they are not going to come out guns blazing when they can just slap some cuffs on and charge them.

It's Arizona.   That's the only reason they need, that they can.

• Like 1

On 8/14/2022 at 3:16 PM, MGB said:

Those people were actually Antifa making Trump supporters look bad. So disgusted at these tactics.

Antifa in Pheonix.   Did they drive all the way from California or where ever just to get in the news?   :lol:

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

If you want to change things, you can vote you know.  Odds are high that the incumbent president will lose the House or Senate or both, Republicans will take control, unless they blow it.  

Problem is that Republicans don't to represent the  people, they want to rule them by force and intimidation. 

Most Democrats would love for Trump to run in 2024.  There is nobody else with the advanced age and low popularity to match up with Joe Biden.  Ron DeSantis is half the age and twice the popularity of either of them.

Is Ron De Santis really that popular anywhere but the south?    He made a speach against "woke" people in the second most republican county in New Mexico yesterday.   :lol:   The headline in the paper was "Florida Governor blasts 'woke' institutions at Carlsbad rally".   Carlsbad is in Eddy county.   "woke insitutions"   :lol::lol:

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Tat, 

It's a long way to 2024 and Trump is no Spring chicken. I think that DeSantis is a better pick, myself. 

He is already the Republican candidate or he wouldn't be campaigning in New Mexico.    Trump has not made one campaign trip has he?   De Santis has been all over the country.   He's not campaigning for Trump.  It was an event for the republican governor candiddate, but I am sure he plans on making sure people remember him for 2024, even though he is or was running for governor in Florida this year.

https://www.kob.com/new-mexico/florida-gov-ron-desantis-attends-new-mexico-rally/

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

What has me concerned here is... What then if DeSantis wins the nomination and Trump decides to run as an independent. That will just hand it over to the dems.
and Trump is radical enough to do it anyway. He's too much of a narcissist - my opinion. 

Don't worry, Trump will not run as an independent unless he finds some really rich independent to pay for it.   He is always in it for the money first, and independents tend not to have huge money behind them.    

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, el midgetron said:

t sounds like a generational cycle of violent behavior. Maybe this is something better explored in a different setting and with a professional? 

No, it sounds like he was raised to be a man. I suppose some people didn't have that luxury.:whistle:

7 hours ago, el midgetron said:

No, I think the guy who got himself killed by the fbi was an idiot. I’ve been consistent, on my position of people who commit political violence.

But armed political threats are just fine?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, psyche101 said:

But armed political threats are just fine?

Honestly I think people who go to protests armed are stupid. And the political right in no way has a corner on the market of doing it, My local college town saw demonstrations at the on set of the BML protests. There were men armed with AR15s there ostensively acting as “security”. I also think Kyle Rittenhouse was stupid for putting himself in that position. However, I think he rightfully acted in self defense and what the media did to him was wrong too.

But your comment moves away from right to open carrying to a new standard of “armed political threat”. Have you intentionally moved the bar? Or for you is there no distinction? Do you perceive open carry as a “political threat”? 

3 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

No, it sounds like he was raised to be a man. I suppose some people didn't have that luxury.:whistle:

He made no mention of the cause, justification or values for which he would take or dish out a beating. An ambiguous aptitude for violence doesn’t make a man. 

Of course the big irony here is that you can proselytize about violence being a hallmark of manhood and not be challenged by the members in this thread who believe gender identity is completely a subjective reality. Obviously, that’s another topic for a different thread but the bare knuckle  concept of manhood you suggest is even outdated in my eyes, 

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked