Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Armed Trump supporters protest outside FBI office in Phoenix following Mar-a-Lago raid: reports

Grim Reaper 6

1 hour ago, Raptor Witness said:

"Americans" have allowed the FBI to hurt innocent people, like Martin Luther King, so this is hardly a new phenomenon. It will take supernatural power and authority to destroy their organization and power base. It's going to happen, regardless, but not because of Donald Trump or Martin Luther King. This has to happen to set the stage for what's coming next, which is obvious.

What is next? Are you talking a civil war or something?

1 hour ago, MGB said:

Americans never blindly trust authority. It's just typical American disrespect for government.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi El

Pretty sure you do not understand environment is not the same for all of us. In life in most instances I don’t react with violence even if I took a punch because that punch didn’t affect me, and worked it to a different end. Yes there were times that could not be resolved that way. Personally I don’t feel overly guilty about protecting myself so a fat lip, black eyes and or a couple of sore ribs doesn’t equate to pumping a few slugs into one or more people.

I am confident in both negotiations and self defence and generally a man of good humour even in bad times so don’t go looking for fights. My dad always told me not to fight with people smaller than me so I fought with the government for many decades as that is the kind of fight zi really enjoy. Interestingly enough the government was my mentor in learning how to fight with them.:lol:

Where I grew up I dealt with racism for some because I was white and for other’s it was because they thought I was First Nations or Métis. You have no idea who and what I have had to protect myself from and I am the only guy I know that’s got my back and spent my life learning trades in several areas of construction/fabrication and still employ myself with. I don’t carry anger and hate so have no reason to be violent or wish Iill will but would fight for my life or that of my family.

I don’t think I am macho I am just some guy that likes living life and have lived it with enthusiasm and lessons learned tough as some of them were. The one thing in life that I have is that I will not give up and that is because I can take those punches in life when things go sideways and you keep your focus. I have never hit my or anyone else’s child, wife or dog and would never expose or encourage what I grew up though but have always supported athletic activities 

I'm pretty much the same except that if an intruder breaks into my house I may shoot them and not feel any regret.   I do not like thieves and believe they should face harsher penalties than they currently do in our justice system.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, MGB said:

He is always talking war or something.    None of it has come true yet.

• Like 3

Thursday on MSNBC’s “The ReidOut,” network host Tiffany Cross warned that “a civil war is here” amid violent rhetoric regarding the FBI.

Cross suggested it was time to start “preparing for actual violence” because two people tried “to declare war with FBI field offices.”

You have millions of people tuning into a propaganda network every night,” Cross outlined. “And then, as if that were not bad enough, that’s an extremist network itself, you have these fringe pop-up outlets from OAN to Newsmax, then you have the social media component. That train has left the station. There is no let’s deal with the rhetoric. At this point, I do think we have to have serious conversations around preparing for actual violence.”

She added, “People keep saying a civil war is coming — I would say a civil war is here. And I don’t mean to be hyperbolic. We can look at what has happened just in the past week alone since all this has happened. We’ve had two people try to declare war with FBI field offices. I don’t think, at this point, we’re going to pack up our bags and go home and sing kumbaya. So, from a law enforcement angle, what would you recommend the infrastructure of the country do? Because not everybody has the security of Capitol Hill.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/08/19/msnbcs-cross-i-would-say-a-civil-war-is-here/

Edited by el midgetron
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Thursday on MSNBC’s “The ReidOut,” network host Tiffany Cross warned that “a civil war is here” amid violent rhetoric regarding the FBI.

Cross suggested it was time to start “preparing for actual violence” because two people tried “to declare war with FBI field offices.”

You have millions of people tuning into a propaganda network every night,” Cross outlined. “And then, as if that were not bad enough, that’s an extremist network itself, you have these fringe pop-up outlets from OAN to Newsmax, then you have the social media component. That train has left the station. There is no let’s deal with the rhetoric. At this point, I do think we have to have serious conversations around preparing for actual violence.”

She added, “People keep saying a civil war is coming — I would say a civil war is here. And I don’t mean to be hyperbolic. We can look at what has happened just in the past week alone since all this has happened. We’ve had two people try to declare war with FBI field offices. I don’t think, at this point, we’re going to pack up our bags and go home and sing kumbaya. So, from a law enforcement angle, what would you recommend the infrastructure of the country do? Because not everybody has the security of Capitol Hill.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/08/19/msnbcs-cross-i-would-say-a-civil-war-is-here/

Ah yes. MSNBC: the Fox's news of left wing media. 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Myles said:

I'm pretty much the same except that if an intruder breaks into my house I may shoot them and not feel any regret.   I do not like thieves and believe they should face harsher penalties than they currently do in our justice system.  

Hi Myles

Yes and thanks I can appreciate your candour. I had 2 home invasions within a couple of months on year and neither time did I have a firearm. In the first instance 3 guys entered my house when I was taking a nap and heard 2 of them speaking and the guy walking into my bedroom with his head turned because his buddy said check this out. I grabbed the machete that I kept tucked in the bed frame under the bed skirt and jumped up and yelled WTF and they ran. The thrird guy had been trying on my new bitdmam high tops and ran out the door wearing one of mine and one of his shoes.

The next time was an even greater comedy of inept when a couple of guys knew I was going to a wedding and likely SFed when I would come back as I had left my car at home and walked a few blocks because I don’t drink and drive.

yes I was kind of gooned when I got home by and had torn the basement floor out and had no stairs to clime in or out and when they asked for my keys and wallet as I walked towards them threw them in the basement them said you want them go get them and kept walking towards them. They looked in the hole at me then each other then left because they knew they walked into the wrong guys home.

This happened because there was a crack dealer across the street 4 blocks from the police station. I would have thrown bricks and rocks through his windows if he was a renter but had bought the house and owned it but his clients did understand that staying out of my space was a benefit to their health.

• Like 2

MSNBC national security analyst Frank Figliuzzi said Friday on “Deadline” that if former President Donald Trump is indicted, the domestic violence threat level will be worse than after September 11, 2001.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/08/19/msnbcs-figliuzzi-trump-indictment-will-create-threat-worse-than-post-9-11/

• Haha 1

On 8/14/2022 at 10:39 AM, bmk1245 said:

Just 'weapons'.

i can assault someone with the fork. Does it make forks 'assault-style weapons'?

Could you kill 50 people in a matter of minutes with a fork? Also, forks have an actual purpose. What is the purpose of an assault rifle again?

• Thanks 3

6 hours ago, Penstar87 said:

Could you kill 50 people in a matter of minutes with a fork?[...]

50 probably not, but few - yes.

6 hours ago, Penstar87 said:

[...] What is the purpose of an assault rifle again?

The same as of handgun.

Edit to add: link about missused terms.

Edited by bmk1245
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, bmk1245 said:

50 probably not, but few - yes.

The same as of handgun.

Edit to add: link about missused terms.

Yea that's what I thought lol. People are much too mentally fragile to be trusted with weapons that can kill so recklessly. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Penstar87 said:

Yea that's what I thought lol. People are much too mentally fragile to be trusted with weapons that can kill so recklessly. 

Weapons don't kill recklesly, people do.

Have you watched Kyle Rittenhouse trial, and have you seen evidence presented? He (efin' kid, for christ sake) have shown such restrain, not many cops/mil have.

But, be my guest, try to remove guns (assault-style weapons) from, say, NFAC crowd, I dare you [ominous grin].

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

Weapons don't kill recklesly, people do.

Have you watched Kyle Rittenhouse trial, and have you seen evidence presented? He (efin' kid, for christ sake) have shown such restrain, not many cops/mil have.

But, be my guest, try to remove guns (assault-style weapons) from, say, NFAC crowd, I dare you [ominous grin].

09857B16-2335-4B25-93E3-8FE30673C628.jpeg

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Penstar87 said:

if mentally fragile people cannot be trusted with a gun, is that also true for a vehicle, construction equipment and other dangerous things?  We trust people with many things that are dangerous so we must know that some are not fragile. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Myles said:

if mentally fragile people cannot be trusted with a gun, is that also true for a vehicle, construction equipment and other dangerous things?  We trust people with many things that are dangerous so we must know that some are not fragile. 

Yeah, vehicles (kudos Myles), exactly, link (CNN), for example, 86 killed in France. No 'assault' weapons there...

Ah, well, you know the drill, Myles...

Clown world...

• Thanks 1

Just pointing out that this thread is not nor never was about 'weapons'...it is just another in a long list of Anti-Trump threads.  Reminds me of lyrics to the song Hotel California...

They stab it with their steely knives but they just can't kill the beast :sk

People who hate Trump...biggest hypocrites on the planet.  But, you know...haters gonna hate.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, joc said:

Just pointing out that this thread is not nor never was about 'weapons'...it is just another in a long list of Anti-Trump threads.  Reminds me of lyrics to the song Hotel California...

They stab it with their steely knives but they just can't kill the beast :sk

People who hate Trump...biggest hypocrites on the planet.  But, you know...haters gonna hate.  

I think I would say they are "obsessed" with Trump not necessarily "hate".   I'm not sure I hate Trump.  I don't like him as a person.  I kind of hate him for ruining the USFL way back when.  I like more of his policies than I do of the Democrats.   

To think there are a few people on here who start new Trump threads daily and cannot stop bringing him into every conversation.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Myles said:

I think I would say they are "obsessed" with Trump not necessarily "hate".   I'm not sure I hate Trump.  I don't like him as a person.  I kind of hate him for ruining the USFL way back when.  I like more of his policies than I do of the Democrats.   

To think there are a few people on here who start new Trump threads daily and cannot stop bringing him into every conversation.

They are most definitely obsessed.  And they are obsessed because they are brain  washed by the Media Propaganda Machine and they don't even realize it.  But their obsession is definitely as well HATE based.  They need their 2 minute hate...and who is the Enemy of Big Brother right now?  Mmmm Hmmm...Trump.

I don't mind saying that I Like Trump.  He isn't any worse as a human being than any other President we have ever had...and he is a lot better of a person than most.

It's all due to Political Belief.  Religious Belief and the Witch Hunts of Salem...Political Belief and the Constant Negative Hateful Press of one Man...Donald J Trump.  Makes one wonder why they hate him so much...but...they hate you and me too...In reality it is WE who are the hated ones...Trump is their patsy and Mascot for all of us who don't Glom onto the Left Propaganda Machine.   To be fair, there is a Right Propaganda Machine as well...and together...they both seek to control us.  In between E and G with all of them.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/15/2022 at 5:55 AM, and-then said:

The headline does its job.  Lots of clicks because people assume violent intent and then the report is quite tame.  No one did anything illegal with their weapons, no one threatened anybody, no one even trespassed enough to step on the grass of the facility.  25 Americans who view the recent events at MAL as one more instance of this agency being used as a tool of intimidation against political opponents, showed up to peacefully protest.  It sounds like they probably needed a permit and failed to secure one before they marched.

That may be true I don’t dispute it, what I dispute is why is it necessary to carry assault rifles and such open carry! The only reason to open carry assault style weapons is for the intimidating effect it has on other Americans present outside of that there is no reason to open carry in that manner! It doesn’t matter if they trespassed, or broke any law that just fluff to coverup their true intentions!

Americans SHOULD be angry when a powerful government agency, long respected as rock-solid and honest begins a pattern of sending dozens of agents on pre-dawn raids, CNN cameras magically warned ahead of time, to arrest citizens who have NEVER even hinted at a violent instinct let alone had a record of violence.  Those who are interested in facts and a perspective of why 25 protesters might have been mad enough to stand in the heat with placards showing their discontent, can sift through reports on Manafort, Stone, and Navarro.  They have one thing in common, they supported Trump and were connected to his administration.  All of them could have been detained by knocking on the door and reading them their rights.  In the past when dozens of agents swarmed a location before dawn, with guns drawn, it happened because of a reasonable possibility the people inside might be armed and dangerous.

it’s certainly there right to stand with place cards and such.

So let me get this straight your saying that Manaford, Stone, and Navarro were inoccent and never broke any laws??

Please, the Warrant issued for Mar-A-Lago was a knock warrant in other words the FBI  entered Mar-A-Lago WITH GUNS HOLSTERD. Which according to the warrant they had ever right to do.

So what’s laws were broken hear, I mean you make this sound like a this was a raid where the police and FBI agents rushed the place guns drawn taking down anyone they encounter and none of that is accurate so why make these claims in you post above?

In the case of the last guy, Peter Navarro, he had been in their offices being interviewed and he and his attorney were in close contact with the agency, fully cooperating.  He was scheduled to be in Tennessee for the taping of an interview on a popular conservative pundit's show and he called the local FBI and explained his travel plans and asked if he was going to be need during that time and offered to come to their office.  His agency point of contact told him no, he would not be needed.  When he arrived at the airport, several FBI agents approached him while he was in line, arrested him and put him in handcuffs and took him back to their offices where they then put him in LEG SHACKLES and left him for hours in the same cell they'd used decades before for John Hinckley (Reagan's attempted assassin).

He broke the law and still fails to comply, oh well!

Now, I ask anyone to justify such treatment as anything other than intimidation tactics, and not just for the individual they are trying to sweat for information.  The whole thing was done, all three times, with Manafort, Stone, and Navarro, with a full media presence.  I've heard this referred to as fifth generation information warfare but I just think of it as using the media to intimidate political opponents.  If it was done to Democrat members of a previous or even current administration I'd say the same.  The FBI should never take sides in politics and should certainly never behave in a way that causes huge numbers of Americans to lose faith that the FBI is trustworthy. 

On the final point and the one meant for the most clicks - showing up to a peaceful protest with a semi-auto long gun hanging on your shoulder is ridiculous.  That also is meant to be some kind of intimidation and it serves no good purpose, just creates opportunities for suspect government agencies and an eager media to paint them all as dangerous, violent, "domestic terror" types.  And never mind that they threatened no one, destroyed no property, and did not even so much as disobey a "stay off the grass" sign.  

I can justify it, they broke the law and suffered the consequences of their actins what further justification is needed? Please tell us how you would personally handle this, and also why they deserve any special threatment?

• Like 2

• The topic was locked

Thread cleaned. Folks, keep the conversation on topic and civil please. Stop with the personal attacks and derailing commentary. 

• Like 1

• The topic was unlocked
On 8/14/2022 at 4:55 PM, and-then said:

….as one more instance of this agency being used as a tool of intimidation against political opponents, showed up to peacefully protest.

….  They can intimidate U.S. all they want. Time grows short for the FBI, but not because of this.

The plague now enveloping them does not go away through intimidation. It shall break the wheel of deception, entirely and forever, by supernatural means, far beyond their reach.

Edited by Raptor Witness

4 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

….  They can intimidate U.S. all they want. Time grows short for the FBI, but not because of this.

The plague now enveloping them does not go away through intimidation. It shall break the wheel of deception, entirely and forever, by supernatural means, far beyond their reach.

What are you talking about? You are talking so cryptically I cannot decipher what you are saying.

Edited by MGB
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, MGB said:

What are you talking about? You are talking so cryptically I cannot decipher what you are saying.

I see you are new here. If you simply search for "FBI" or "NSA" under my user name, especially using Google's search feature for [parameters + raptor witness site:unexplained-mysteries.com/forum] you'll find arguable foresight tied to bad FBI behavior. Cheif among them can be found in this thread, which you will need to scroll through to see my posts: 

A second reference can be found here: 

Edited by Raptor Witness

11 hours ago, MGB said:

He thinks he is creating prophecies.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1