Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Al Franken Endorses Liz Cheney in Wyoming Primary

el midgetron

Disgraced former Sen. Al Franken (D-MN) has endorsed January 6 committee puppet Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) in her upcoming primary on Tuesday.

In a tweet on Saturday, Franken, one of the few #MeToo offenders to have photographic evidence presented against him, said that his support of the embattled Liz Cheny will “carry a lot of weight” with Wyoming Republicans, even though the state’s Republican party no longer recognizes her as a member in good standing.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/14/al-franken-endorses-liz-cheney-in-wyoming-primary/

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, el midgetron said:

committee puppet Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) in her upcoming

Jesus. Breitbart dosen't even try to cover their heavy bias :rolleyes: lol.

But yeah. This isn't an endorsement I'd want if I was Liz.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just curious... 

Isn't that admitting Trump's endorsement means something?  

The list keeps growing, during these R's primary's, of "never-trumpers" being voted out. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Thats what she gets for bashing trump rather than spending that time making a case why a person should vote for her.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, MGB said:

Well, he got rid of Liz. So if he is elected in 24 nothing will happen except "Revenge tour 24"

Sadly very true his state of deep humiliation from being exposed as a total and complete bumblingly incompetent life costing failure and loser has placed him at a new low in unhinged meltdown anyone who isnt head bowed and knee bent will be a target however i have faith in the American people they wouldnt tolarate him 2020 and wont tolarate him 2024.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Trelane said:

....and just like that, the red wave began to stall out. 

I don't follow you.  Do you believe the Dems will hang onto the House and Senate despite the horrible condition of the border, economy, and the malaise of the country in general?  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, and-then said:

I don't follow you.  Do you believe the Dems will hang onto the House and Senate despite the horrible condition of the border, economy, and the malaise of the country in general?  

As long as there's Reps who try to use the Trump tag along stuff, yes. The average American has had enough of that nonsense.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, the13bats said:

i have faith in the American people they wouldnt tolarate him 2020 and wont tolarate him 2024.

Apparently, your peers in DC aren't as giddy or sanguine about his return.  There's a very real reason they are still trying to destroy him.  They are scared SPITLESS of his potential return.  I predict that they will indict and convict him - if the trial is in DC - and will try to use an "espionage" conviction to disqualify him from a run in '24.  That will go to SCOTUS and they will decide the issue.  The Constitution defines Treason in a very detailed way.  The case they are making against him is not even close.  If they had a strong case, they'd have already produced a redacted version of the affidavit they used for probable cause for the raid.

3 minutes ago, Trelane said:

As long as there's Reps who try to use the Trump tag along stuff, yes. The average American has had enough of that nonsense.

I think you'll find that the recent invasion of the man's home has galvanized his following and even gained him more standing amongst Independents.  That raid very clearly shows the desperation of the DC crowd.  They are going to do whatever it takes to stop him because they know they have no candidate who has a chance against him.  Regardless of who they run, they have to run away from the chaos they've caused with their policies and November is going to just be the first part of that wave.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, and-then said:

I think you'll find that the recent invasion of the man's home has galvanized his following and even gained him more standing amongst Independents.  That raid very clearly shows the desperation of the DC crowd.  They are going to do whatever it takes to stop him because they know they have no candidate who has a chance against him.  Regardless of who they run, they have to run away from the chaos they've caused with their policies and November is going to just be the first part of that wave.  

I disagree.  Because I am one, an independent. Many people I am friends with are also tired of the nonsense and clown show. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Food for thought:  in the reddest of red states with no chance of a Democrat ever winning, about a third of Republican voters  voted against Trump and for Liz Cheney.  They will never be Democrats, but they might just not show up in 2024 or vote for Liz as president.  Wouldn't that be a hoot?  Now Liz doesn't have to worry about elections, she can focus on her principle agenda.  She has already locked in her place in history choosing democracy over party and Trump. She will be remembered as a patriot. 

16 minutes ago, and-then said:

Indeed, I would not have given them a tinker's chance, at least without some help.  It seems the Republicans are helping Sleepy Joe out for 2022.
They  angered veterans by voting against the PACT Act and fist bumping about it.  There are several million veterans that vote, some are going to remember that.

They voted against the CHIP Act to bring chip manufacturing back on shore.

They were opposed to negotiating drug prices for common people.

Unlike Marjorie Taylor Green, many young people know that renewable energy can be stored in batteries to run their refrigerators overnight.  Biden just passed the biggest climate change bill  ever done in the US. With rivers drying up and about 3/4 of American farmers now saying drought will reduce or eliminate their harvests,  some of them will listen too.

Another $2 billion in student loans forgiven might  influence some people.

Abortion will be an issue.  Conservatives like Joe Rogan are coming out with statements like "Nobody will tell my 14 year old daughter she has to carry the child of a rapist."   It was Republicans in Kansas who voted to keep choice for their daughters.

But really, the icing on the cake is the dumbass candidates the Republicans are running like Oz and Walker.

Malaise?  Isn't that the special sauce one puts on their crudité?  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, and-then said:

Apparently, your peers in DC aren't as giddy or sanguine about his return.  There's a very real reason they are still trying to destroy him.  They are scared SPITLESS of his potential return.  I predict that they will indict and convict him - if the trial is in DC - and will try to use an "espionage" conviction to disqualify him from a run in '24.  That will go to SCOTUS and they will decide the issue.  The Constitution defines Treason in a very detailed way.  The case they are making against him is not even close.  If they had a strong case, they'd have already produced a redacted version of the affidavit they used for probable cause for the raid.

You threw me off a bit using both "giddy" and ""sanguine".

Seems we agree that no one wants trump 2024 and i agree his bumblingly life costing complete and total incompetence does scare folks one of countless reasons that the American people including reps and 2016 trump voters in regret kicked him out i hope you dont think people wanted biden.

I dont have the crystal ball you do i have no clue the details and evidence against trump "they" are collecting to make a case it must be pretty darn damning to have you so upset .

Rest assured if and thats a qualifying "if" trump is convicted of espionage and treason it will be done with actual incriminating evidence not a bunch of empty cries of fraud and whitch hunts with zero to back up the claims.

I hope your crystal ball is correct and trump is convicted for his crimes, the American people deserve it, no one not even the bad orange man is above the law

4 hours ago, and-then said:

I think you are focussing way too much on the treason hypothesis.  Trump can only be stopped by impeachment.

The Espionage Act makes no mention of security classification.  It talks about information that is a risk to national security.  It presents the dilemma of which is the greater concern - national security or appeasing Trump.

On the matter of the affadavit, can you name a time when an affidavit was unsealed under the same circumstances?  Trump is barking for it to be made public but is happy for others to do the fighting. It was the same story with election fraud - he let others bring 60 odd cases for no result.  That's a good deal!

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Liz voted with Trump 93% of the time. But the cult only cares about Trump and not policy.

https://www.newsweek.com/liz-cheney-voted-donald-trump-93-percent-congress-1734186

Why would you defend someone who voted with Cheeto-Hitler 93% of the time?
What’s next? Are we going to find out you stormed the Capital on J6? 

I’ll admit I never gave Liz a fair shake. Her last name was a deal breaker for me, That and her dog face. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Why would you defend someone who voted with Cheeto-Hitler 93% of the time?
What’s next? Are we going to find out you stormed the Capital on J6? 

I’ll admit I never gave Liz a fair shake. Her last name was a deal breaker for me, That and her dog face. 

You joke but I voted for Trump in 2016. My issue with the republican party is that they went down a radical path and no longer care about policy other than doubling down social issues and are all about conspiracies now.

I supported what Republicans economic and foreign policy views used to be. The republican party I used to know would be all about supporting Ukraine and not a single Republican would of voted against Finland and Sweden joining NATO. 

I think Liz is a good example of how maga nation is all up Trump's butt and don't care about policies anymore 

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1