Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Possessed' children reportedly 'walked up the walls'


UM-Bot
 Share

Recommended Posts

Roman Catholic Priests know exactly how to treat children processed by them. It is well documented.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I recall hearing about this case in years past. The part that was most convincing to me was the wall walking testimony of multiple social services and health professionals.

Papameter Reading 

Paranormal  70%     Natural 15%     Hoax  15%

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I recall hearing about this case in years past. The part that was most convincing to me was the wall walking testimony of multiple social services and health professionals.

Papameter Reading 

Paranormal  70%     Natural 15%     Hoax  15%

I too remember this case. The argument t against the alleged wall walking will obviously be the child was holding the grandmothers hand and the grandmother helped the kid up the wall. Too bad there are no reports of the children after they were taken into the foster care system 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, OverSword said:

I too remember this case. The argument t against the alleged wall walking will obviously be the child was holding the grandmothers hand and the grandmother helped the kid up the wall. Too bad there are no reports of the children after they were taken into the foster care system 

My argument was that the competent adults would know the limits of normal acrobatic stunts and not have been so impressed to make the statements they did. And there seems to have been a slew of things that impressed the competent adults.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I recall hearing about this case in years past. The part that was most convincing to me was the wall walking testimony of multiple social services and health professionals.

Papameter Reading 

Paranormal  70%     Natural 15%     Hoax  15%

The thing that convinces you is the shot in the foot its BS.

Of all these alleged witnesses do we have even one recording one picture nope of course not.

For bonus points lets see a copy of the reports filed. How about the names of anyone involved...i thought as much.

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

.. and walking up the walls of their bedroom.

Maybe Peter Parker - 'Spiderman' is their dad?

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

Natural 15%    

How is it possible to walk up the walls naturally?

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, jethrofloyd said:

How is it possible to walk up the walls naturally?

This....

40 minutes ago, jethrofloyd said:

Maybe Peter Parker - 'Spiderman' is their dad?

 

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, jethrofloyd said:

How is it possible to walk up the walls naturally?

With gym shoes, moving start and holding a grandma's hand and for a very limited distance. I am saying I think these competent adults likely saw something paranormal as the 'natural' would not have so greatly impressed them.

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

With gym shoes, moving start and holding a grandma's hand and for a very limited distance. I am saying I think these competent adults likely saw something paranormal as the 'natural' would not have so greatly impressed them.

Oh geez, ive seen some crazy break beat type dancing at clubs and those cats do wild stuff but not paranormal,

Im waiting to see the reports filed and names of any witnesses involved or can you prove this event even happened at all?

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, jethrofloyd said:

How is it possible to walk up the walls naturally?

Kidding aside its not possible i have seen acrobats run up a walk a bit and do a flip in air and land on feet talent, skill not paranormal.

Im waiting for pg to prove the whole case isnt made up.

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, the13bats said:

Oh geez, ive seen some crazy break beat type dancing at clubs and those cats do wild stuff but not paranormal,

This is a 7-year-old who I doubt had break dancing training. And I doubt a break dancer would get these competent adults to think paranormal.

1 minute ago, the13bats said:

Im waiting to see the reports filed and names of any witnesses involved or can you prove this event even happened at all?

I recall seeing a lot of that type stuff the first time around on this case and I am not going to research it once again.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

This is a 7-year-old who I doubt had break dancing training. And I doubt a break dancer would get these competent adults to think paranormal.

I recall seeing a lot of that type stuff the first time around on this case and I am not going to research it once again.

Nice cop out, so this is likely a made up case.

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

Of all these alleged witnesses do we have even one recording one picture nope of course not.

 

Since the other witnesses were involved in public services and there are minors involved if there were any pictures they would never be released to the public.  Papa is correct in that there were (allegedly) qualified witnesses including cops who's statements can be admissible as evidence in court.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, jethrofloyd said:

How is it possible to walk up the walls naturally?

Illusion. the desire of the witnesses to see something.  Mass hallucination.  It's not so much walking up walls naturally as much as its' people seeing someone walk up a wall.  One does not necessarily equate to the other.

  • Like 3
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Oh geez, ive seen some crazy break beat type dancing at clubs and those cats do wild stuff but not paranormal,

Im waiting to see the reports filed and names of any witnesses involved or can you prove this event even happened at all?

There original thread from years ago is on this site somewhere and I remember it being on the news.

edit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ammons_haunting_case#:~:text=The Ammons haunting case%2C also,activity occurred in the residence.

Not saying the events were real but the case actually happened.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Illusion. the desire of the witnesses to see something.  Mass hallucination.  It's not so much walking up walls naturally as much as its' people seeing someone walk up a wall.  One does not necessarily equate to the other.

It's like when David Copperfield "walks" through the Great Wall of China.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

slices in the bottom of his shoes so he could poke his toes out.  I've seen people run screaming and swear he's possessed :lol:

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Since the other witnesses were involved in public services and there are minors involved if there were any pictures they would never be released to the public.  Papa is correct in that there were (allegedly) qualified witnesses including cops who's statements can be admissible as evidence in court.

That's what sucks. We will never know the viewpoint or testimony of the professionals bound by confidentiality. Only what the Mom says, and the mom already believed her three kids were possessed 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jethrofloyd said:

How is it possible to walk up the walls naturally?

Donald O’Connor did it with great aplomb in Singing in the Rain.  Speed is of the essence, and probably a lot of practice.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

Nice cop out, so this is likely a made up case.

Sure bats, this is likely a made-up case:st

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.