Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Possessed' children reportedly 'walked up the walls'

UM-Bot

I recall hearing about this case in years past. The part that was most convincing to me was the wall walking testimony of multiple social services and health professionals.

Papameter Reading 

Paranormal  70%     Natural 15%     Hoax  15%

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I recall hearing about this case in years past. The part that was most convincing to me was the wall walking testimony of multiple social services and health professionals.

Papameter Reading 

I too remember this case. The argument t against the alleged wall walking will obviously be the child was holding the grandmothers hand and the grandmother helped the kid up the wall. Too bad there are no reports of the children after they were taken into the foster care system 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, OverSword said:

I too remember this case. The argument t against the alleged wall walking will obviously be the child was holding the grandmothers hand and the grandmother helped the kid up the wall. Too bad there are no reports of the children after they were taken into the foster care system 

My argument was that the competent adults would know the limits of normal acrobatic stunts and not have been so impressed to make the statements they did. And there seems to have been a slew of things that impressed the competent adults.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

50 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Papameter Reading 

The thing that convinces you is the shot in the foot its BS.

Of all these alleged witnesses do we have even one recording one picture nope of course not.

For bonus points lets see a copy of the reports filed. How about the names of anyone involved...i thought as much.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, jethrofloyd said:

How is it possible to walk up the walls naturally?

This....

40 minutes ago, jethrofloyd said:

Maybe Peter Parker - 'Spiderman' is their dad?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, jethrofloyd said:

With gym shoes, moving start and holding a grandma's hand and for a very limited distance. I am saying I think these competent adults likely saw something paranormal as the 'natural' would not have so greatly impressed them.

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

With gym shoes, moving start and holding a grandma's hand and for a very limited distance. I am saying I think these competent adults likely saw something paranormal as the 'natural' would not have so greatly impressed them.

Oh geez, ive seen some crazy break beat type dancing at clubs and those cats do wild stuff but not paranormal,

Im waiting to see the reports filed and names of any witnesses involved or can you prove this event even happened at all?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, jethrofloyd said:

Kidding aside its not possible i have seen acrobats run up a walk a bit and do a flip in air and land on feet talent, skill not paranormal.

Im waiting for pg to prove the whole case isnt made up.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, the13bats said:

Oh geez, ive seen some crazy break beat type dancing at clubs and those cats do wild stuff but not paranormal,

This is a 7-year-old who I doubt had break dancing training. And I doubt a break dancer would get these competent adults to think paranormal.

1 minute ago, the13bats said:

Im waiting to see the reports filed and names of any witnesses involved or can you prove this event even happened at all?

I recall seeing a lot of that type stuff the first time around on this case and I am not going to research it once again.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

This is a 7-year-old who I doubt had break dancing training. And I doubt a break dancer would get these competent adults to think paranormal.

I recall seeing a lot of that type stuff the first time around on this case and I am not going to research it once again.

Nice cop out, so this is likely a made up case.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

Of all these alleged witnesses do we have even one recording one picture nope of course not.

Since the other witnesses were involved in public services and there are minors involved if there were any pictures they would never be released to the public.  Papa is correct in that there were (allegedly) qualified witnesses including cops who's statements can be admissible as evidence in court.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, jethrofloyd said:

Illusion. the desire of the witnesses to see something.  Mass hallucination.  It's not so much walking up walls naturally as much as its' people seeing someone walk up a wall.  One does not necessarily equate to the other.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

30 minutes ago, the13bats said:

There original thread from years ago is on this site somewhere and I remember it being on the news.

edit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ammons_haunting_case#:~:text=The Ammons haunting case%2C also,activity occurred in the residence.

Not saying the events were real but the case actually happened.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Illusion. the desire of the witnesses to see something.  Mass hallucination.  It's not so much walking up walls naturally as much as its' people seeing someone walk up a wall.  One does not necessarily equate to the other.

It's like when David Copperfield "walks" through the Great Wall of China.

• Like 1

slices in the bottom of his shoes so he could poke his toes out.  I've seen people run screaming and swear he's possessed :lol:

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Since the other witnesses were involved in public services and there are minors involved if there were any pictures they would never be released to the public.  Papa is correct in that there were (allegedly) qualified witnesses including cops who's statements can be admissible as evidence in court.

That's what sucks. We will never know the viewpoint or testimony of the professionals bound by confidentiality. Only what the Mom says, and the mom already believed her three kids were possessed 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, jethrofloyd said:

Donald O’Connor did it with great aplomb in Singing in the Rain.  Speed is of the essence, and probably a lot of practice.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

Nice cop out, so this is likely a made up case.

Sure bats, this is likely a made-up case:st

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1