Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

stonehenge-could it be a interdimensional portal?

jake

Stonehenge has been a vast mystery since the time it was built (b-c somwhere) what if it is some interdimensional portal to visit an alien planet

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dakoda

• jake

• FarvLarion

• Homer

Top Posters In This Topic

Jake,

In the upper right hand corner of each post there is a modify button you can click on. From there it will let you either modify your post or delete it entirely.

Homer[glow=color,strength,width]

Jake,

According to a page I found, Stonehenge is a Vortex (and one of nine others), which is a portal to other solarsystems, or worlds. Machu Picchu, the valley of the Urubamba (seen by the Mya's as a reflection of the Milky Way), the pyramids of Gizeh, South China Sea, Ayers Rock in Uluru Australia, the Himalayan mountains, the Oracle, the Yucatan temple in Mexico, and the Kalahari Desert in South Africa are also Vortexes that lead to other galaxies.

You can find more info at:

http://www.libralion.com/stonehenge.htm

But you have to hack your way through all the useless iformation...

Hope it helps,

imageDakoda

this reminds me of that show 'stargate'. In which Daniel - the scientist said that the pyramids were portal for alien spacecraft (nobody believed him but he was right) ;D

here are some interesting facts about the Stonehenge and other stone circles:

1. ON Baltinglass Hill in the Republic of Ireland, a number of prehistoric tombs are sending out radio waves. But Ireland's most famous prehistoric monument, the great mound of Newgrange, actually blanks out radio transmissions. So does one of the cairns at Loughcrew.

2. In Britain, sensitive electronic measurements have shown certain stones emit an ultrasonic click at sunrise and sunset.

3. At one Cornish circle, the Merry Maidens, measurements showed areas with above background levels, with areas below background levels right beside them. This result is, of course, impossible.

4. A stone in the western sector of the Rollright Stones in Oxfordshire showed a rapidly changing magnetic field during a survey in 1983. Three years later it produced a visible electric "flame" which was successfully photographed by investigator Paul Devereux.

5. Careful measurements have shown that Stonehenge was laid out not only to align with certain sun and moon posistions, but with underground streams and other megalithic sites aswell. It seems, in fact, to be a sophisticated stone computer...which nobody knows how to use.

Can we make any conclusions as to whether an unkown culture that sprouted in BC could've been more advanced in its own way, that we are today?

imageDakoda

• 1 month later...

Well, if we were to take the Ancient Egyptian Civilization for a second, our present day society cannot make pryamids as they did back then.  So in a few ways, they have an advantage over us.

Now, with Stonehenge, back in that time, (Without TV, Computers, and everything else that makes us slightly on the lazy side.), they would have to work harder, which at times means the brain has to work harder, perhaps the pieces just fell together for them, or like the Ancient Egyptians, they had a slight advantage over us.

Our current technology would take a long time, if at all to complete what they did with Stonehenge, and it may not even be the same, or work the same.

I would make the conclusion that they had advantages over us.

FarvLarion,

You stated enough evidence for me to agree with you on that thought.

This makes me wonder, perhaps the minds and technology used to construct such structures as the great pyramids or the stonehenge were indeed extremely advanced technologies of their own time. And perhaps there was once a previous beginning and end to this world before the present one. That may make this theory more logical. In other words, what I mean to say is that obviously by the time our world comes to an end (if it does), the technology that we use today would've inevitably grown to become more advanced than possibly imaginable to the present and previous generations of our time (but that's only plain theory). Well, maybe the technology used to construct those ancient structures are signs of a previous world; signs that tell us that that world had once come and gone, but by the end of it's time had given birth to civilizations that with their minds, had progressed to waking up in a world with the top most technologies and ultimate building techniques of their time, which to us seem absolutely useless. That would conclude my theory of their being a previous world(s) with it's own civilizations and technologies. I hope I don't sound too ridiculous, any opinions?

:-* Dakoda

As always, thanks a bunch Tommy. The links really helped, and I'm glad that you know what I'm getting at because I myself was getting pretty lost and confused in my post! ;D

:-* Dakoda

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps, more than just merely than the world ending and rebeginning, but perhaps this could possibly be the signs of an alternative dimension.  I have been thinking, Stonehendge looks almost like a doorway to the unthinkable, (Allow me to quote Agent Mulder when I say, a doorway to something or someone that cannot be programmed, catagorized, or easily referrenced.), perhaps from this doorway, or temperal link we have been given this technology from a different version of ourselves, but more advanced, almost like the Statue of Liberty was given to us as a sign of peace and generousity *So I hear*.

If so, then this could go back to what was said earier about us forgetting, or more notable, believing that that technology is something irrelevant to us, and something that we would be better of forgetting.  (But the temperal Dimensional theory, so far, just gives me a headache, and what a headache at that.)

Farv Michael Larion

It is very possilbe that the knowledge for how and why these monuments were created has been lost when you think that all valuable information had to be  hand writen and with the invention of the printing press being quite a few centuries away you would be lucky to have more than a handfull of copies.

I do not think they where created by some alien race but by humans who's whole lives were consumed by nature and its cycles and if the cycles of nature can influence climate and plant growth then why can't they influence other energy flows?

and to conclude I dont think the information is lost forever it just has to be looked at further. :)

When you take the entire universe into perspective, then you can suddenly see how something like that could be lost forever in the mix, perhaps it wasn't lost, but instead intentionally destroyed or kept away from writen material.  After all, ancient civilizations have mastered the art of writing many of many years before the invention of the printing press, and having multiple people in a room rewriting the same thing could of come in hady if they wanted this to be public, but had it, we would know.

Another theory is that they did this without knowing what would transpir when completed.  (My spelling is bad tonight, please excuss my typing skills.)  Perhaps it was a large scale prototype for something of less importence than it's oringinal concept or apperance.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks Tommy for those links - Ancient civilisations are a pet subject of mine  :)

• 6 months later...

As an illustration of loss of information about a civilisation, look at ours. Suppose that in the near future there is a cataclysm that destroys us and it takes several thousand years to recover - all the electronic data that holds most of our knowledge will be gone. present day books will have completely gone - all that will be remembered will be tales passed down the generations. many object may remain - but will have no meaning to our descendants (the remains of a TV remote for example)