Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mystery gnomes keep appearing in couple's garden

UM-Bot

The video is racy so i wont post it but check out sonne by Rammstein, the snow white re boot.

About the OT im not really surprized they are a known couple and someone is either just having fun or has a creepy obsession with one or both of then not unlike lurker stalker members here who are obsessed to click an emoji on your every post, its very flattering.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Many years ago, I used to listen to a morning radio show on a radio station called Mix Megapol here in Sweden. By that time, the show was hosted by three persons. One of the hosts was Martin Loogna, who was a so-called "action reporter". He was quite funny, one of the things he tried doing was put garden gnomes a little everywhere. He was in the US as well, and tried to put a gnome in the garden at the White House, and also at the top of a very high building in New York, might have been the Empire State Building (or perhaps it was so long ago so it was World Trade Center). I don't remember where he succeeded in putting garden gnomes but it was funny to listen to anyway.

Edited by fred_mc
  • Like 6

13 minutes ago, fred_mc said:

Many years ago, I used to listen to a morning radio show on a radio station called Mix Megapol here in Sweden. By that time, the show was hosted by three persons. One of the hosts was Martin Loogna, who was a so-called "action reporter". He was quite funny, one of the things he tried doing was put garden gnomes a little everywhere. He was in the US as well, and tried to put a gnome in the garden at the White House, and also at the top of a very high building in New York, might have been the Empire State Building. I don't remember where he succeeded in putting garden gnomes but it was funny to listen to anyway.

Yeah, i recall a number of years back a travel booking outfit used a gnome in different spots as a mascot, there is a funny king of hill episode where hank thinks gnomes are creepy and of course peggy loves them.

Here is mine, ...

20220816_074907_copy_444x1112.thumb.jpg.5b3e7586b49c8005f273daca0e1a713e.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

The more you complain about the gnomes appearing, the more people will join in the fun!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Thing is, gnomes aren't cheap.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

You can buy them pre-owned from gBay. :yes:

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

On 8/16/2022 at 10:06 AM, ouija ouija said:

The ones who hang around truck stops come pretty cheap.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I believe the gnomes are from another realm and come alive at night to dance around their garden. :su

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, openozy said:

I believe the gnomes are from another realm and come alive at night to dance around their garden. :su

You might be right i work on cars at night and while all crawled under one i believe an ornery gnome took a whizz on my foot.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

43 minutes ago, the13bats said:

You might be right i work on cars at night

I knew a guy who did that, we called him the Satanic Mechanic, lol. He would seriously work in the dark and fix things by feel mostly, A total car nut and brilliant mechanic.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, openozy said:

I was joking about the cement gnomes, lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, openozy said:

I was joking about the cement gnomes, lol.

Me too...

41 minutes ago, openozy said:

I knew a guy who did that, we called him the Satanic Mechanic, lol. He would seriously work in the dark and fix things by feel mostly, A total car nut and brilliant mechanic.

I use lights and not a $atan worshipper but i believe he has been to a couple of our club nights,

i just did car wrenching it at night as it was cooler and quiet out but oddly i would do stuff eyes closed, i did get into a weird one a new neightbor behind me ( back in orlando ) didnt know i did this and i was welding one night about 3am she calls the law tells them the mothership was landing the cop who came out knew me and we had a laugh.

• Haha 2

• 3 months later...

I wouldn't mind if someone left cute gnomes at my place!  Love the things, especially the traditional-looking ones, with garden tools and the classic hats.  Large, small, whatever, they could join the few I have!

• Like 3

On 8/19/2022 at 12:20 PM, openozy said:

I invited a friend and his wife over dinner back in the 1970s, his wife was Vegan so I picked all the ingredients to make a wonderful salad for my guests. His wife was very kind and impressed with my salad and she had brought a special ingredient to add to the salad, some small mushrooms that were purple in color. Well after dinner we went out to the Garden to watch the Sunset, they both complimented me on ly garden and especially on the gnomes I chosen for it.

As the sunset around 20 minutes later a strange event beg to occur, my Gnomes started dancing around the Garden now to say the least it freaked out. and what seemed stranger was that my guests were laughing at me! Well to make a long story short,the mushrooms she had brought were known as Majic Mushrooms and they didn’t tell me what I had eaten, so to say the least it was very interesting night and my first experience with Magic Mushrooms and Gnomes

I make the following recommendation, don’t ever give magic Mushrooms to someone with out telling them in advance, and never mix magic mushrooms with gnomes because they don’t mix!:yes:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I invited a friend and his wife over dinner back in the 1970s, his wife was Vegan so I picked all the ingredients to make a wonderful salad for my guests. His wife was very kind and impressed with my salad and she had brought a special ingredient to add to the salad, some small mushrooms that were purple in color. Well after dinner we went out to the Garden to watch the Sunset, they both complimented me on ly garden and especially on the gnomes I chosen for it.

As the sunset around 20 minutes later a strange event beg to occur, my Gnomes started dancing around the Garden now to say the least it freaked out. and what seemed stranger was that my guests were laughing at me! Well to make a long story short,the mushrooms she had brought were known as Majic Mushrooms and they didn’t tell me what I had eaten, so to say the least it was very interesting night and my first experience with Magic Mushrooms and Gnomes

I make the following recommendation, don’t ever give magic Mushrooms to someone with out telling them in advance, and never mix magic mushrooms with gnomes because they don’t mix!:yes:

They do say magic mushies take you to another realm, lol. Pretty slack of your friends to drug you without you knowing though.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, LadyPhoenix said:

I wouldn't mind if someone left cute gnomes at my place!  Love the things, especially the traditional-looking ones, with garden tools and the classic hats.  Large, small, whatever, they could join the few I have!

Are they still around? I'd have thought they might be politically incorrect as is everything now, lol.

2 hours ago, openozy said:

They do say magic mushies take you to another realm, lol. Pretty slack of your friends to drug you without you knowing though.

Yes I totally agree with you, hope your well my friend.

• Thanks 1

On 8/17/2022 at 12:06 AM, ouija ouija said:

You need to make friends with their pimp and get a bulk discount. Giggity.

• Haha 3

On 8/16/2022 at 8:37 PM, UM-Bot said:

Stephen and Christine Lock have been plagued for years by garden gnomes inexplicably showing up outside their house.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/360000/mystery-gnomes-keep-appearing-in-couples-garden

I can see how this is playing out.  Someone nearby has inherited a back garden full of gnomes, and is quietly pranking their neighbors while getting rid of their surplus gnome population. If they installed CCTV they would have caught them by now.

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

I can see how this is playing out.  Someone nearby has inherited a back garden full of gnomes, and is quietly pranking their neighbors while getting rid of their surplus gnome population. If they installed CCTV they would have caught them by now.

animations-daily — madeline-kahn: @thebabysitter Horror Event:...

16 hours ago, openozy said:

Are they still around? I'd have thought they might be politically incorrect as is everything now, lol.

Creepy Cursed GIF - Creepy Cursed Scary - Discover & Share GIFs

On 8/19/2022 at 12:51 AM, the13bats said:

Me too...

I use lights and not a $atan worshipper but i believe he has been to a couple of our club nights,

i just did car wrenching it at night as it was cooler and quiet out but oddly i would do stuff eyes closed, i did get into a weird one a new neightbor behind me ( back in orlando ) didnt know i did this and i was welding one night about 3am she calls the law tells them the mothership was landing the cop who came out knew me and we had a laugh.

funny, #hat, #gnome, #dwarf, #animal, #humor —DH Swag:  http://www.cafepress.com/tlconline | Gnome garden, Fairy friends, Gnomes

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Someone has a quirky, but harmless sense of humor.