Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mystery gnomes keep appearing in couple's garden

UM-Bot

On 11/23/2022 at 6:30 AM, openozy said:

Are they still around? I'd have thought they might be politically incorrect as is everything now, lol.

My gnomes?  They are.  Not a lot of neighbors where we live, so no issue.  We ar in a state with Constitutional Carry, though, so anyone thinking of messing with someone's decor might think twice. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LadyPhoenix said:

My gnomes?  They are.  Not a lot of neighbors where we live, so no issue.  We ar in a state with Constitutional Carry, though, so anyone thinking of messing with someone's decor might think twice. 

I just meant gnomes in general, being vertically challenged and people mocking them, lol. I don't really like them after I hit one with my new $5000 ride on mower, they might be small but they're hard as nails, lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/28/2022 at 3:47 AM, openozy said:

I just meant gnomes in general, being vertically challenged and people mocking them, lol. I don't really like them after I hit one with my new $5000 ride on mower, they might be small but they're hard as nails, lol.

Oh, ouch!  I don't know how many in the U.S. have them, though I do recall them being very popular in Germany.  Mine live on the porch, and if I had one the right size, I'd likely place it in a flowerbed.  Definitely not out where the mower could run over it!  As for people mocking them, I don't care.  My yard, my decor.  At last thy aren't pink flamingos, lol!

• Like 1

On 11/23/2022 at 12:30 PM, openozy said:

Are they still around? I'd have thought they might be politically incorrect as is everything now, lol.

Having gnomes is your garden is gnomist!!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

Having gnomes is your garden is gnomist!!!

Just mow them down with the rest of the whingers, lol.