Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mystery gnomes keep appearing in couple's garden


UM-Bot
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 11/23/2022 at 6:30 AM, openozy said:

Are they still around? I'd have thought they might be politically incorrect as is everything now, lol.

My gnomes?  They are.  Not a lot of neighbors where we live, so no issue.  We ar in a state with Constitutional Carry, though, so anyone thinking of messing with someone's decor might think twice. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
6 hours ago, LadyPhoenix said:

My gnomes?  They are.  Not a lot of neighbors where we live, so no issue.  We ar in a state with Constitutional Carry, though, so anyone thinking of messing with someone's decor might think twice. 

I just meant gnomes in general, being vertically challenged and people mocking them, lol. I don't really like them after I hit one with my new $5000 ride on mower, they might be small but they're hard as nails, lol.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/28/2022 at 3:47 AM, openozy said:

I just meant gnomes in general, being vertically challenged and people mocking them, lol. I don't really like them after I hit one with my new $5000 ride on mower, they might be small but they're hard as nails, lol.

Oh, ouch!  I don't know how many in the U.S. have them, though I do recall them being very popular in Germany.  Mine live on the porch, and if I had one the right size, I'd likely place it in a flowerbed.  Definitely not out where the mower could run over it!  As for people mocking them, I don't care.  My yard, my decor.  At last thy aren't pink flamingos, lol!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/23/2022 at 12:30 PM, openozy said:

Are they still around? I'd have thought they might be politically incorrect as is everything now, lol.

Having gnomes is your garden is gnomist!!!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

Having gnomes is your garden is gnomist!!!

Just mow them down with the rest of the whingers, lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.