Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

YouTuber builds a 'mech suit' to 'give snakes their legs back'

Still Waters

American engineer and YouTuber Allen Pan managed to get his hands on a snake for a wild experiment.

Pan insists no snakes were harmed in the making of this video as he was simply trying to do the serpent a favour.

"I actually feel bad for snakes. They lost their legs and nobody is even trying to find them," he said.

"Nobody except for me, Snake Lover Allen Pan."

https://www.ladbible.com/news/bloke-builds-a-machine-to-give-snakes-their-legs-back-20220816

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

I saw this one from a link on your other post very cool you posted it, i think that guy missed the fact snakes lost their limbs due to not needing them i really doubt they care but his robot suit reminded me of earthworm jim.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 8/16/2022 at 7:29 AM, Still Waters said:

American engineer and YouTuber Allen Pan managed to get his hands on a snake for a wild experiment.

Pan insists no snakes were harmed in the making of this video as he was simply trying to do the serpent a favour.

"I actually feel bad for snakes. They lost their legs and nobody is even trying to find them," he said.

"Nobody except for me, Snake Lover Allen Pan."

https://www.ladbible.com/news/bloke-builds-a-machine-to-give-snakes-their-legs-back-20220816

face palm.jpg

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Let's just hope he doesn't decide to give spiders wings too.

• Haha 1