Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

missing girl :(

docyabut2

It could be she ran away and is safe, or a weird accident or sadly some foul play, when it said she was at a party i go with foul play.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Myles said:

i don't think she will be found alive.   Sad.

cellphone last pinged at about 12.30 a.m. Aug 6. near Prosser Lake — a manmade reservoir that surrounds the campground.

Could it be she was driving her car that could be possible  went into the Prosser Lake?

Bodies easily disappear in that region.  They are still discovering well preserved bodies (Chinese railroad workers, prospectors, and mob victims) in Lake Tahoe from the late 1800s on.  Maybe she will be discovered in a hundred years or so?

I

On 8/17/2022 at 6:40 PM, docyabut2 said:

One worries if her car went off in a ditch or into water,.oh well just guessing .  

I was right .:D

Edited by docyabut2

Probably couldn't get out of her seat-belt as the car was upside down.

If you live around water you should have windshield breaking tools and seat-belt cutters. They make these for the express purpose of extricating yourself from a submerged vehicle.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Probably couldn't get out of her seat-belt as the car was upside down.

If you live around water you should have windshield breaking tools and seat-belt cutters. They make these for the express purpose of extricating yourself from a submerged vehicle.

https://www.google.com/search?q=bell+-howell+-car+cane&rlz=1C1GGGE_enUS631US633&oq=bell+-howell+-car+cane+&aqs=chrome..69i57.3205j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I have one in my car. it also has a item on it  that can break the windows; if you look at bonus it says window breaker 

Image 1 - 'As Seen on TV' LIMITED EDITION Round Car Cane Bell Howell with LED Flashlight!

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Any updates on the case? I been following it very closely. I have heard people claim various suspects ranging from her friend Sami to ex boyfriend Jager.