Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman says her ‘wall is definitely bleeding’

Eldorado

Can walls bleed? A woman on TikTok believes they can.

The homeowner @lexyraye posted a video of the bizarre phenomenon in hopes of getting some answers. After living in the home for 20 years, she claimed, she had never seen anything like this. The night before, her cabinets had started “to bleed.”

https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/woman-says-her-wall-definitely-174051809.html

• Haha 2

The walls don\t bleed. It must be a water leaking from the rusty pipes somewhere behind the wall. That's why it's red coloured (Iron - Fe).

• Thanks 1

To add: I think this 'case' is a good example of how many of superstitious stories are created. But, a stories essentially have a completely normal explanations.

• Thanks 2

As i have said tiktok is a hive of intellectually devoid twits who crave attention.

Of course its rusty leak i have one myself,

20220818_065707_copy_218x427.jpg.33d18e94c5c87334202261c559230454.jpg

• Thanks 1

I do believe blood can be signs of a haunting. To get our opinion she needs to give us more information like any other paranormally suspicious things going on. If she wants more answers, she would have to get the substance analyzed. Is it blood?

• Thanks 1

On 8/18/2022 at 8:17 AM, papageorge1 said:

I do believe blood can be signs of a haunting. To get our opinion she needs to give us more information like any other paranormally suspicious things going on. If she wants more answers, she would have to get the substance analyzed. Is it blood?

Of course! Why didn't WE think of that instead of searching for mundane and common causes?