Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man, 44, arrested after 87-year-old grandfather Thomas O'Halloran stabbed to death

itsnotoutthere

Posted (edited)

A man has been arrested on suspicion of the murder of Thomas O'Halloran, 87, in Greenford.

Mr O'Halloran was stabbed in the street on Tuesday while he was riding his mobility scooter, and died at the scene.

The Met Police said a 44-year-old man was arrested at an address in Southall in the early hours of Thursday, 18 August on suspicion of murder, and remains in custody

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.lbc.co.uk/news/man-arrested-thomas-ohalloran-stabbed-greenford/

London is a toilet.

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3

People from outside the U.S. love to look down the nose at our adherence to owning firearms but having those weapons tends to even the scales when some thuggish filth like this tries to harm innocent people.  I recently saw a video where a couple of the same kind of "young gentlemen" tried to hold up a convenience store by walking in with an "assault rifle" pointed across the room at the clerk.  The clerk picked up a shotgun and nearly blew one of their arms off.  I applaud such reactions and if our legal system in some states continues to lean toward helping the criminal rather than the citizen, I'll fully support vigilantism in those cases.  People have the RIGHT to self - defense.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Eldorado said:

Yep and just getting worse by the day.

• Like 2