Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jesus is a great guy, a schizophrenic rant


trevor borocz johnson
 Share

Recommended Posts

Jesus is a great guy. In the bible though there is so much more then Jesus. Frankly throwing a great guy into the book could be a complete disguise of a wolf in lamb's clothing. Starring at what we don't understand until it comes true, maybe that was the strategy of violence. Those guys in those days that were prophets were under the brutal authority and had stockholm brains, they were most definitely influenced by violence of early humanity and being hunted. I've made correct prophecies before using abstract painting about sporting outcomes. I think continuously reading revelations could be a dangerous thing. Hopefully it never makes sense. Which it doesn't. And if it does in any way make sense cryptically, again is a perfect disguise for a wolf in sheep's clothing for you to take the rest of it seriously and try to live out its 'understanding'. Same with it being a book of laws. Barely any laws come from the bible that are useful some about charity but again wolf in sheep's clothing to get you to believe it as strongly as law.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
42 minutes ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

I think continuously reading revelations could be a dangerous thing. Hopefully it never makes sense. Which it doesn't. And if it does in any way make sense cryptically, again is a perfect disguise for a wolf in sheep's clothing for you to take the rest of it seriously and try to live out its 'understanding'. Same with it being a book of laws. Barely any laws come from the bible that are useful some about charity but again wolf in sheep's clothing to get you to believe it as strongly as law.

I don't know about 'dangerous'. 'Pointless' would be my way of describing it.

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You've made correct prophecies about sporting outcomes? Sounds like Biff Tannen from Back to the Future (2). What's going on with those Phillies tonight? 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

Those guys in those days that were prophets were under the brutal authority

Some of them were the brutal authority.

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bed of chaos said:

You've made correct prophecies about sporting outcomes? Sounds like Biff Tannen from Back to the Future (2). What's going on with those Phillies tonight? 

a point difference of 4

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Yes, reading Revelations is a bad idea. It's somebody's bad mushroom trip. No need to get involved in that. If you feel you  can predict the future go to Los Vegas and gamble. That's what I'd do. 

Edited by Grandpa Greenman
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Grandpa Greenman said:

Yes, reading Revelations is a bad idea. It's somebody's bad mushroom trip. No need to get involved in that. If you feel you  can predict the future go to Los Vegas and gamble. That's what I'd do. 

It's a satire mocking the mainstream Roman church. The problem was Athanasius was too stupid to realize it when he included it in the New Testament.

Sooooo What's up pops?

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

Jesus is a great guy. In the bible though there is so much more then Jesus. Frankly throwing a great guy into the book could be a complete disguise of a wolf in lamb's clothing. Starring at what we don't understand until it comes true, maybe that was the strategy of violence. Those guys in those days that were prophets were under the brutal authority and had stockholm brains, they were most definitely influenced by violence of early humanity and being hunted. I've made correct prophecies before using abstract painting about sporting outcomes. I think continuously reading revelations could be a dangerous thing. Hopefully it never makes sense. Which it doesn't. And if it does in any way make sense cryptically, again is a perfect disguise for a wolf in sheep's clothing for you to take the rest of it seriously and try to live out its 'understanding'. Same with it being a book of laws. Barely any laws come from the bible that are useful some about charity but again wolf in sheep's clothing to get you to believe it as strongly as law.

Hi Boris

Yes to the fragile mind it can be dangerous, personally I remember my mom reading me fairy tales from the encyclopedia britanica when I was young and was my favourite book that I would later read to myself. I was taught then that those stories and characters never happened or were real and see many parts of the bible as the same part of fiction.

We have no idea about the life of the author or his internet in writing what has been attributed to or who. A hundred years or more of legend building anything anyone writes or has written can be used in an intent (not of the author’s) to create credibility about a potential fictional god and saviour.

All anyone needs to do to save themselves is to be a decent person no god needed or blood split over it.

Edited by jmccr8
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/26/2022 at 1:10 PM, Bed of chaos said:

You've made correct prophecies about sporting outcomes? Sounds like Biff Tannen from Back to the Future (2). What's going on with those Phillies tonight? 

damn! I was off by one run.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 weeks later...
On 8/26/2022 at 11:55 AM, trevor borocz johnson said:

Jesus is a great guy. In the bible though there is so much more then Jesus. Frankly throwing a great guy into the book could be a complete disguise of a wolf in lamb's clothing. Starring at what we don't understand until it comes true, maybe that was the strategy of violence. Those guys in those days that were prophets were under the brutal authority and had stockholm brains, they were most definitely influenced by violence of early humanity and being hunted. I've made correct prophecies before using abstract painting about sporting outcomes. I think continuously reading revelations could be a dangerous thing. Hopefully it never makes sense. Which it doesn't. And if it does in any way make sense cryptically, again is a perfect disguise for a wolf in sheep's clothing for you to take the rest of it seriously and try to live out its 'understanding'. Same with it being a book of laws. Barely any laws come from the bible that are useful some about charity but again wolf in sheep's clothing to get you to believe it as strongly as law.

Then again I could be completely wrong about people. Look how violent Putin is right now. Everyone is still in the dark and fighting like its the jungle. Monkey man has all these new tools and doesn't know how they work. It has lead up to this point that we've argued in the dark and still do. Everyone who has agreed with me about turning away from the bible, is it because you think its dangerous? because you are repugnant or something? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/26/2022 at 9:25 PM, trevor borocz johnson said:

Jesus is a great guy. In the bible though there is so much more then Jesus. Frankly throwing a great guy into the book could be a complete disguise of a wolf in lamb's clothing. Starring at what we don't understand until it comes true, maybe that was the strategy of violence.

 I think there is a lot of truth in this. The bible that we see now had been compiled and editted by the romans as per their sensibilities.

Modern christianity as defined by the church came into existence when christianity was accepted by the romans after centuries of brutal persecution of christians.Many of the roman pagan festivals were transplanted into christianity.

The romans, while being proficient in war, administration and political science, were not adept in spirituality and a religious culture.

The councils of Constantinople and Nicea compiled the biblical scriptures and editted them as per roman sensibilities. All other versions that varied with the roman version was considered heretical and ruthlessly wiped out. It is said that teachings of reincarnation originally present in Christianity was edited out by them as it was not in tune with roman beliefs.

I think the Bible became more of a control mechanism to condition the rebellious christians to be more passive and deferential to roman authority. The roman empire collapsed centuries back but its legacy in the form of the edited bible remains today as well.

Edited by Ajay0
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Ajay0 said:

I think there is a lot of truth in this. The bible that we see now had been compiled and editted by the romans as per their sensibilities.

My trouble with it though is even in the present the science isn't understood, and people have been reciting revelations for such a long time, even if somehow the world agreed to stop we're kind of at the top of the roller coaster and whether we like it or not over the hill we are going for the whole ride. Now that's if the world agreed with each other which is like trying to get a cat to kiss a dog. At are current rate of degeneration we're headed over the hill with all engines firing. No one will ever except it though because Jesus is such a symbol of being good for so long that people except the violence.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Lazarus, Hebrew Eleazar, (“God Has Helped”), either of two figures mentioned in the New Testament. The miraculous story of Lazarus being brought back to life by Jesus is known from the Gospel According to John (11:1–45). Lazarus of Bethany was the brother of Martha and Mary and lived at Bethany, near Jerusalem.

 

Lazarus was healed by Jesus ? he was put in a cave because he had a thyroid virus  to  him cooling down a fever when Jesus healed him on coming out

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

Lazarus, Hebrew Eleazar, (“God Has Helped”), either of two figures mentioned in the New Testament. The miraculous story of Lazarus being brought back to life by Jesus is known from the Gospel According to John (11:1–45). Lazarus of Bethany was the brother of Martha and Mary and lived at Bethany, near Jerusalem.

 

Lazarus was healed by Jesus ? he was put in a cave because he had a thyroid virus  to  him cooling down a fever when Jesus healed him on coming out

that was typhoid fever 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.