Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Two Bigfoot sightings reported in South Carolina this summer

UM-Bot

On 9/1/2022 at 5:17 AM, the13bats said:

At this point with the still complete and total lack of evidence to support bigfoot its safe to include a dork in a costume in the list and that is divided into sub groups like a deliberate hoaxer or a hunter in a ghilli suit.

As cynical and skeptical as i am i do not subscribe that most claims of BF,  ghosts aliens whatever come out of nowhere or delusions, drugs, drinking etc but rather there is a stimulus then the witness might go with a respectable admission they dont know what the devil they saw or the jokers who know it wasnt anything but want to look cool and bs and embellish then the ones who insist it can only be paranormal yet call us skeptics the closed minded.

planting a seed, see what you want to see, the roswell case was balloon debris as in the orginal report but marcell breaches all protocol of national security and brings home wreckage and tells his kid its "alien" so the kid grows up sure it was alien even though evidence showed that wasnt the case.

Don't forget the guy in the homemade racoon suit that was doing shamanic rituals when mistaken for a BF.

The funny part of the story was that the BF spotters were testing BF lure perfume at the time

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/4/2022 at 2:48 PM, Trelane said:

FB_IMG_1662308418563.jpg

I saw elvis a few weeks ago at my local walmart, no kidding.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, the13bats said:

I saw elvis a few weeks ago at my local walmart, no kidding.

Did he require a walker or wheelchair?

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, stereologist said:

Did he require a walker or wheelchair?

He was with a buddy who was trying for that same look idea,  i guess in there 60s a typical impersonator, here we get at least one at almost any car show,

I saw this guy before buying hair dye but it was an obvious wig.