Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iran Tries To Grab U.S. Sea Drone As Nuke Talks Advance

Grim Reaper 6

U.S. Navy helicopter and patrol ship stopped an Iranian vessel from capturing an American sea drone in the Persian Gulf on Tuesday, marking the latest high-profile clash between the two nations as they negotiate a possible return to the 2015 nuclear deal. Iran-linked threats have also recently struck closer to home. On Aug. 10, the FBI indicted an Iranian national for a plot to kill former National Security Adviser John Bolton. Five days later, author Salman Rushdie was stabbed in New York by a suspect allegedly motivated by the late-Iranian leader Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini’s 1989 religious decree, or fatwa, to kill the writer.

On Tuesday, the U.S. Navy said in a statement that Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) attempted to tow away an unmanned surface vessel, dubbed a Saildrone Explorer, around 11 p.m. local time on Monday in international waters.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/iran-tries-to-grab-u-s-sea-drone-as-nuke-talks-advance/ar-AA11idSK?cvid=28b4d52b08a34ecda482abcf662b539a

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

On Tuesday, the U.S. Navy said in a statement that Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) attempted to tow away an unmanned surface vessel, dubbed a Saildrone Explorer, around 11 p.m. local time on Monday in international waters.

Tech thieves, just like the CCP.  But, even with actions like this, we seem hell-bent on giving Iran tens of billions of dollars AND rubber stamping their nuke program with a date certain when they can legally assemble nukes.  It is absolute MADNESS.  IMO, someone in DC actually desires a war between Israel and Iran and they're about to get their wish.  Even the Leftist Lapid is saying no, that they will have to strike Iran if this deal goes through.  This action will lead at MINIMUM, to a regional war.  When the IAF attacks their nuke facilities, Iran will unleash hell on Israel from the Hizballah in Lebanon and Syria as well as the Palestinian Islamic Jihad and Hamas in Gaza.  Tens of thousands of missiles, a growing percentage of which are now precision guided, will begin falling from one end of the country to the other.

The Israeli response is not going to resemble their actions in the past.  They will not be forced to end the war until their goals are met and they will not have time to be careful of civilian casualties because Iron Dome will be incapable of handling enough of the incoming to spare Israelis from major casualties.  THAT is going to cause widespread devastation in Lebanon and to a lesser extent in Syria.  This war is going to open the eyes of the world about just how powerful the IDF actually is. 

Those who have bragged for years about Hizballah defeating Israel in Lebanon are going to look like fools when the dust settles.  Unfortunately, along with the tens of thousands of dead Lebanese and Syrians, hundreds, maybe thousands of Israelis will die as well.  We may even see previously unknown weapons systems deployed by the IDF.  They are rumored to have limited, focused EMP-type devices to shut down air defense systems.  IF they do then Iran is in for some truly hard times.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, and-then said:

Tech thieves, just like the CCP.  But, even with actions like this, we seem hell-bent on giving Iran tens of billions of dollars AND rubber stamping their nuke program with a date certain when they can legally assemble nukes.  It is absolute MADNESS.  IMO, someone in DC actually desires a war between Israel and Iran and they're about to get their wish.  Even the Leftist Lapid is saying no, that they will have to strike Iran if this deal goes through.  This action will lead at MINIMUM, to a regional war.  When the IAF attacks their nuke facilities, Iran will unleash hell on Israel from the Hizballah in Lebanon and Syria as well as the Palestinian Islamic Jihad and Hamas in Gaza.  Tens of thousands of missiles, a growing percentage of which are now precision guided, will begin falling from one end of the country to the other.

The Israeli response is not going to resemble their actions in the past.  They will not be forced to end the war until their goals are met and they will not have time to be careful of civilian casualties because Iron Dome will be incapable of handling enough of the incoming to spare Israelis from major casualties.  THAT is going to cause widespread devastation in Lebanon and to a lesser extent in Syria.  This war is going to open the eyes of the world about just how powerful the IDF actually is. 

Those who have bragged for years about Hizballah defeating Israel in Lebanon are going to look like fools when the dust settles.  Unfortunately, along with the tens of thousands of dead Lebanese and Syrians, hundreds, maybe thousands of Israelis will die as well.  We may even see previously unknown weapons systems deployed by the IDF.  They are rumored to have limited, focused EMP-type devices to shut down air defense systems.  IF they do then Iran is in for some truly hard times.

Yea the more i look , it seems like the CCP steals and copies more and more tech. Like they cant create it themselves , 

Edited by razman
  • Like 2

52 minutes ago, and-then said:

Tech thieves, just like the CCP.  But, even with actions like this, we seem hell-bent on giving Iran tens of billions of dollars AND rubber stamping their nuke program with a date certain when they can legally assemble nukes.  It is absolute MADNESS.  IMO, someone in DC actually desires a war between Israel and Iran and they're about to get their wish.  Even the Leftist Lapid is saying no, that they will have to strike Iran if this deal goes through.  This action will lead at MINIMUM, to a regional war.  When the IAF attacks their nuke facilities, Iran will unleash hell on Israel from the Hizballah in Lebanon and Syria as well as the Palestinian Islamic Jihad and Hamas in Gaza.  Tens of thousands of missiles, a growing percentage of which are now precision guided, will begin falling from one end of the country to the other

I certainly don’t disagree with you at all, I think your insight is straight to the point here my friend. But, I must say also that I certainly didn’t agree with the way the last Administration just pulled out of the Nuclear ☢️ plan that existed with Iran. I know it was flawed, however it’s was better than no accountability at all and that has brought us to this point today. With the current conflict in the Ukraine and the Russian Iranian support agreement that is currently in place any deal will be next to impossible! This is certainly the wrong time to consider any negotiations on such a deal because we currently are not standing in a position of strength. If I had a choice I would waiting until the Ukrainian conflict is resolved, because if and when Russia loses then the power of Strength will be NATOs and the United States!

The Israeli response is not going to resemble their actions in the past.  They will not be forced to end the war until their goals are met and they will not have time to be careful of civilian casualties because Iron Dome will be incapable of handling enough of the incoming to spare Israelis from major casualties.  THAT is going to cause widespread devastation in Lebanon and to a lesser extent in Syria.  This war is going to open the eyes of the world about just how powerful the IDF actually is

I disagree that any conflict with Israel brought on by the Arabs will open the Worlds eyes to how powerful the IDF actually is though! I think the World is aware of Israeli Strength, they have proven their strength since Israel became a Nation again in 1948. That strength and the fact that they are a Nuclear Power has prevented any serious Arab aggression since the 1970s. The only thing that has never been accomplished that could have saved years of violence was a sound and strong plan to find a place for the Palestinians. If this were every to occur it would solve a great deal tension between the Israelis and the Arab World, because it’s not the Palestinian people it the Extremist who hide among them and use them as pawns.

I have no idea who brags that Hezbollah will defeat Israel, because I have never heard those comments from Western Sources so you must be referring to the Arab World. 

2 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

have no idea who brags that Hezbollah will defeat Israel, because I have never heard those comments from Western Sources so you must be referring to the Arab World. 

The Arab Muslims of the region spent several years mocking Israel for their efforts in Lebanon in 2006.  The truth is that the IDF was unaware of the importation of Kornet anti-tank missiles from Russia and their tanks suffered BADLY because of it.  Nasrallah still boasts about it, from his hidden basement ;)   

As for the JCPOA, Iran began cheating immediately and in fact were NEVER required to even sign the agreement.  It didn't impede them at all, really.  This current abomination literally gives the west NOTHING in return for tens of billions in new funding for their terror state.  It guarantees war in the region sooner rather than later and it also guarantees a nuclear arms race in the M.E.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, and-then said:

The Arab Muslims of the region spent several years mocking Israel for their efforts in Lebanon in 2006.  The truth is that the IDF was unaware of the importation of Kornet anti-tank missiles from Russia and their tanks suffered BADLY because of it.  Nasrallah still boasts about it, from his hidden basement ;)

Thanks for the response. I think you and I both agree that the Arab Nations in the region are fools, except for Egypt because once they made peace with Israel it has held to my knowledge! Every time the Arab Nations have attacked Israel they were not just beaten they were destroyed and ended up losing more territory than the time before. Now with a Nuclear ☢️ Armed Israel they stand absolutely no chance of any kind of favorable out come! The only organizations that attempt any conflict at all are terrorist organizations sponsored by Iran. I can see the day when Israel has had enough and does some serious damage to Iran, the only reason they have not done so to date is because of the intervention of the United States! I don’t claim to know how much longer this will last, but I suspect that as soon as Iran tests a Nuclear Weapon that will be the end and Israel will act for their own protection. 

1 hour ago, and-then said:

As for the JCPOA, Iran began cheating immediately and in fact were NEVER required to even sign the agreement.  It didn't impede them at all, really.  This current abomination literally gives the west NOTHING in return for tens of billions in new funding for their terror state.  It guarantees war in the region sooner rather than later and it also guarantees a nuclear arms race in the M.E.

I understand your thoughts on the subject but what’s the best approach?

Attack the country and further destabilize the region, Nuke them, or attempt to find some Middle Ground. I am a patriotic American there is nothing I would not do for the safety of our Nation.

However, in my opinion our country has made some serious mistakes since 9/11, when we invaded Afghanistan we were totally with our rights to do so. We could bombed the country back into the stone ages and totally destroyed the Taliban and we had every right to do so. Where we made mistakes in my opinion was the invasion of Iraq, the invasion and destruction of Libya. After totally destroying ALCADA and the Taliban we should have let the rest go, the only country in the region that gained from the Invasion of Iraq was Iran. Everything negative that is occurring in the region today has Irans finger prints upon it.

I don’t know what the answer is, but I also don’t think it’s the United States who should solve that problem. I believe that the US should stand back and allow Israel to deal with the Iranians, they have the capability and the right reason to end that problem once and for all. I am for diplomacy but if that fails turn the country into a parking lot.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I believe that the US should stand back and allow Israel to deal with the Iranians, they have the capability and the right reason to end that problem once and for all. I am for diplomacy but if that fails turn the country into a parking lot.  

I'd be satisfied with this^ but I'm afraid the current admin will be like Obama's and will tell Israel on background that their attack against Iran isn't to be "allowed".  Would U.S. pilots obey orders to shoot down IAF aircraft?  I assume they would but there is no way they'd be muzzled on it.  They'd tell the country they were ordered to do it.  We disagree on the politics of this but I'll go to my grave believing that this current situation is being handled by Obama, with Biden working as a rubber stamp.  He is doing everything Obama did in his terms in office.  

I hope the situation can be avoided because there is a very real chance it will spin out of control.  The U.N.'s attempts to stop Israel from fully devastating her enemies this time will fail.  Thousands of Israelis will die and major destruction of their infrastructure will occur, possibly including a strike on the Dimona Nuclear reactor.  With the precision guided missiles Iran has provided the Hizballah, that reactor could be breached and lead to a major contamination in the region.  Israel might treat that as a the equivalent of a WMD attack and raze the country it came from. 

Any way you look at it, helping the Iranians to achieve their OBVIOUS goal of nuclear weapons is just insane, or as Netanyahu recently said - "MADNESS".  Yet here we are.  Biden's administration is going to go along with the EU and the deal will be done.  The billions we are set to provide Iran are the incentive for the EU.  They want the business ties.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, and-then said:

I'd be satisfied with this^ but I'm afraid the current admin will be like Obama's and will tell Israel on background that their attack against Iran isn't to be "allowed".  Would U.S. pilots obey orders to shoot down IAF aircraft?  I assume they would but there is no way they'd be muzzled on it.  They'd tell the country they were ordered to do it.  We disagree on the politics of this but I'll go to my grave believing that this current situation is being handled by Obama, with Biden working as a rubber stamp.  He is doing everything Obama did in his terms in office.

First of all let’s put the Politics aside, I personally don’t believe that Israel is controlled by the United States any longer! If they choose to support a position held by the United States that’s fine, however as the past has shown they will always act in there best interest no matter what the US thinks as they should. The reason Biden is following Obamas policies is because that’s all the old fool is capable of doing. He is not mentally in the game as far as I can see, so he is using his mentor’s policies to prop up his lack of personal experience and knowledge! 

I hope the situation can be avoided because there is a very real chance it will spin out of control.  The U.N.'s attempts to stop Israel from fully devastating her enemies this time will fail.  Thousands of Israelis will die and major destruction of their infrastructure will occur, possibly including a strike on the Dimona Nuclear reactor.  With the precision guided missiles Iran has provided the Hizballah, that reactor could be breached and lead to a major contamination in the region.  Israel might treat that as a the equivalent of a WMD attack and raze the country it came from.

I agree with you, and if that reactor was breached that act could be treated as Terrorism on the highest level like 9/11 was to us. In a situation like that Israel has every right to turn whatever country the attack came from into a parking lot! In fact an intentional attack on a Nuclear Reactor is no different than the detonation of a Dirty Bomb. So with that said a Nuclear ☢️ Strike on the perpetrator would not be out of line in my opinion. But, to prove who is morally just in the situation a conventional attack that levels and destroys the enemy would certainly be more appropriate and also give Israel the support of the entire global community! 

Any way you look at it, helping the Iranians to achieve their OBVIOUS goal of nuclear weapons is just insane, or as Netanyahu recently said - "MADNESS".  Yet here we are.  Biden's administration is going to go along with the EU and the deal will be done.  The billions we are set to provide Iran are the incentive for the EU.  They want the business ties.

If it were up to me there would be no negotiations with Iran, they support Islamic terrorism worldwide. I wish in stead of Iraq or Libya we had invaded and destroyed Iran in 2003-2005 time frame. If that had been accomplished none of this would be an issue right now, but we can’t change the result of our Nations foolish actions now. I know we certainly don’t agree on American politics my friend, however there are many other issues we have common ground on and this is certainly one of them!

Peace.

• Thanks 1