Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Senator Lindsey Graham Threatens Riots if Trump is Prosecuted

Raptor Witness

On 8/31/2022 at 9:02 PM, Michelle said:

And in my opinion Graham in no way encouraged people to violence. This, however did, along with many other upstanding, peaceful Democrat politicians shooting their mouths off.

Maxine Waters encourages supporters to harass Trump administration officials

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/25/politics/maxine-waters-trump-officials

Whataboutism alive and well, empty and lame but alive just the same. :yes:

18 hours ago, Michelle said:

Biden threatens to fire on the American public with F-15s. 

"For those brave right-wing Americans who say it’s all about keeping America independent and safe, if you want to fight against the country, you need an F-15. You need something more than a gun," Biden said at a speech in Pennsylvania this week.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-admin-hit-calling-maga-republicans-extremist-threat-democracy-dehumanizing-rhetoric

I hate to be a clue you in carl but i think you way missed his point, i do believe that he was saying albeit poorly that the American people are not doormats and we do not bend knee to bullies threatening violence if they dont get their way, like the OP example a lot of very unhappy trump subjects realizing trump is a loser who let them down are in meltdown not thinking clearly so they make threats if trump doesnt get his way this will happen that will happen, they tried that with 2020 it didnt work, Americans are not the cowards trump paints us to be. His tantrums are laughed at not greeted with heads bowed and knees bent that is only done by a few of his supporters still in delusional states.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Agent0range said:

Did you read more than the headline?  He didn't threaten Americans with an F-15.  He said if civilians wanted to fight the government, a gun wouldn't cut it, THEY would need an F-15.  I've said on this forum multiple times, a single infantry platoon would roll right through any town in Texas...because a gun is no match for the military.

traylersmiley.gif.fabf5c07c7e497177879a8d02ee3d114.gif

Here is base camp for the type who want to fright the gov with their hoglegs.

• Haha 2

Top prosecutor says that a Russian Oligarch’s home is being raided by the FBI. Boxes and boxes are being carried out of the residence.

At the 2:00 minute mark:

• Like 2

Trump got his request for a special master, and I say good!

When he tries to claim these classified documents were "attorney client" privilege after one of his attorney's signed off there was nothing there, then they can both be charged with conspiracy.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

Top prosecutor says that a Russian Oligarch’s home is being raided by the FBI. Boxes and boxes are being carried out of the residence.

At the 2:00 minute mark:

Be interesting if it was the missing documents that belonged in Trump's empty folder documents. Of course, it would be someone else's fault. A

And MAGA extremist would claim that the FBI emptied those folders and placed them in the Russian Oligarch's house to frame him. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, MGB said:

Be interesting if it was the missing documents that belonged in Trump's empty folder documents. Of course, it would be someone else's fault. A

And MAGA extremist would claim that the FBI emptied those folders and placed them in the Russian Oligarch's house to frame him. 

I doubt the evidence will be as flimsy as that. The early suspicion is that perhaps a family member turned dad in, but I think it could’ve been the Secret Service. Someone likely ratted him out.

The Republican Party is doomed if this story is correct in any way, shape, or form. FauX News is doomed, also. They all deserve the firing squad .

17 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

The Republican Party is doomed if this story is correct in any way, shape, or form. FauX News is doomed, also. They all deserve the firing squad .

WTF! :o

• Like 4

On 8/31/2022 at 11:30 AM, susieice said:

I would think ANTIFA are the only ones who can and get away with it.

Oh let's not forget BLM. Still can find reminders of the "mostly peaceful" demonstrations we had.

• Like 1

The fact that a prominent member of the South Carolina Bar is insinuating that violence and rebellion are OK is unprecedented. Graham should be disbarred ….  but perhaps South Carolina is the land of an enslaved mob, and the home of rebel cowards.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 2

Why would Trump need or want to keep nuclear secrets for other nations, at his country club mansion?

It only makes sense if he planned to use them for personal gain, blackmail, or to use as some sort of leverage.

I repeat, this is the kind of traitorous behavior, which used to warrant execution.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

The fact that a prominent member of the South Carolina Bar is insinuating that violence and rebellion are OK is unprecedented. Graham should be disbarred ….  but perhaps South Carolina is the land of an enslaved mob, and the home of rebel cowards.

download.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MGB said:

Please post that on truth social and let's watch the "Trump slams Graham" show.

I went there once. Never again. I was depressed for half a day by how low they've fallen. 

a391b810830602e8c9314749d949c87b--lie-trump-idiot.jpg

ef58d30796aca214eb701f5b2af08d91.jpeg

Edited by Hankenhunter
Content
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

He warned of protests not threatening a Civil War.

Kathy Griffin Blasted for Saying to Vote Republican if You Want a Civil War

https://www.newsweek.com/kathy-griffin-blasted-saying-vote-republican-if-you-want-civil-war-1740434

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Michelle said:

He warned of protests not threatening a Civil War.

Kathy Griffin Blasted for Saying to Vote Republican if You Want a Civil War

https://www.newsweek.com/kathy-griffin-blasted-saying-vote-republican-if-you-want-civil-war-1740434

That is so odd, for years the trump subjects have made bullying  threats of violence if they and cheeto didnt get his way cheeto is a rep so voting rep is what their tantrum was all about, was this griffin lady being sarcastic?

At this point though most real GOP have no use for trump and do not support him.

9 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

574 riots in 2020 and it's the right calling for violence. :rolleyes:

Well idk i havent seen those figures could you please post a ( credible ) link showing 574 riots in 2020 and what triggered each one and who were the perpetrators.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, the13bats said:

That is so odd, for years the trump subjects have made bullying  threats of violence if they and cheeto didnt get his way cheeto is a rep so voting rep is what their tantrum was all about, was this griffin lady being sarcastic?

At this point though most real GOP have no use for trump and do not support him.

Kathy Griffin is a comedian who gets herself in trouble a lot for saying extreme things.   Some people find her funny and she used to have her own television show until she offended several groups with one "joke".   She earns her money being offensive and extreme, but I get that joke, she was pointing out that republicans (mostly Qanon acolytes but a few politicians too) have recently brought up civil war and riots etc in deflection of their weak position supporting Trump.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Most voters want....    How do they know if they don't ask all voters, I fill out a lot of surveys, am on lots of survey lists, and I was never asked about any of what is in your search list.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Most voters want....    How do they know if they don't ask all voters, I fill out a lot of surveys, am on lots of survey lists, and I was never asked about any of what is in your search list.

A new national telephone and online survey taken by Rasmussen Reports, sponsored by the National Police Association, finds that 66% of Likely U.S. Voters think Congress should investigate the violent riots that engulfed the United States in 2020. Twenty one percent (21%) say no. Thirteen (13%) are not sure.

https://nationalpolice.org/most-voters-want-congress-to-investigate-the-574-violent-riots-in-2020-that-resulted-in-over-2000-injured-police-officers-as-well-as-the-january-6th-riot-at-the-us-capitol/

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/partner_surveys/two_thirds_of_voters_want_congress_to_investigate_2020_riots

So they didn't call you.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

A new national telephone and online survey taken by Rasmussen Reports, sponsored by the National Police Association, finds that 66% of Likely U.S. Voters

How big was the sample and why did they not know whether the person they called was a voter or not?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1