Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

When words are insufficient

OverSword

49 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Today a plane crashed, a young family I knew is gone forever. My own were on a plane that left minutes later and landed. Thank God. We live by inches and seconds. Please give thought or a prayer.

Wow that’s terrible Oversword, my thoughts and prayers go out to the family and loved ones of those lost along with you for the loss of friends!

May they Rest In Peace my friend, I sincerely mean this from the bottom of my Heart!:cry:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Wow that’s terrible Oversword, my thoughts and prayers go out to the family and loved ones of those lost along with you for the loss of friends!

May they Rest In Peace my friend, I sincerely mean this from the bottom of my Heart!:cry:

Thanks Reaper. It’s really bad. The family included a girl about 12 a two year old boy and a fetus about eight months. Although I personally wasn’t close, I have spent many holidays and kids birthdays with these people over the last few years. My nieces aged 11am 13 were very close with the daughter. School starts Tuesday I’m worried about how they will handle it. The older niece reached out to me a couple of hours ago. So thankful they took the other plane. Not sure how I would do for the rest of my life without my sister and her daughters. I’m a single old man and they are almost all I think of or consider.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, OverSword said:

We live by inches and seconds.

Oh my god, we really, truly do. Almost lost my girlfriend earlier this year when she passed out and hit her head in the tub (thankfully, it was draining). Really made me appreciate just how fragile and precious life is.

I'm glad your sister and her daughters are safe. My heart goes out to the families involved with those who were lost. So awful and sad.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, OverSword said:

Thanks Reaper. It’s really bad. The family included a girl about 12 a two year old boy and a fetus about eight months. Although I personally wasn’t close, I have spent many holidays and kids birthdays with these people over the last few years. My nieces aged 11am 13 were very close with the daughter. School starts Tuesday I’m worried about how they will handle it. The older niece reached out to me a couple of hours ago. So thankful they took the other plane. Not sure how I would do for the rest of my life without my sister and her daughters. I’m a single old man and they are almost all I think of or consider.

I was mistaken here thankfully. The 12 year old girl that my nieces are close too was with her mother this week so not on the plane . My sisters family has been spending time comforting her at her home today.  

• Sad 2

On 9/6/2022 at 8:07 AM, OverSword said:

I was mistaken here thankfully. The 12 year old girl that my nieces are close too was with her mother this week so not on the plane . My sisters family has been spending time comforting her at her home today.  

Thank god for that!

Best wish!

• Like 1

On 9/4/2022 at 11:43 PM, OverSword said:

Today a plane crashed, a young family I knew is gone forever. My own were on a plane that left minutes later and landed. Thank God. We live by inches and seconds. Please give thought or a prayer.

Hauntingly beautiful.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1