Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jack Osbourne: 'US government is covering up the truth about UFOs'

UM-Bot

No, hes not in it for attention and profits. :rolleyes:

Will jack prove the gov is coving up and ET is here???...

eightball4f.gif.d20f197579ccb69501f31771c405dff0.gif

• Like 3

2 hours ago, UM-Bot said:

The reality TV star and UFO enthusiast spoke out about the topic ahead of his latest show.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/360509/jack-osbourne-us-government-is-covering-up-the-truth-about-ufos

Is it me or do the UFOs start appearing in the media whenever a war is going on.

Is it the USA sending a message saying look what we have, dont mess with us!

• Like 1

We of course they are!   Do you really expect them to tell the Russians what their latest secret projects are doing?  :rolleyes:

• Thanks 1

I know when I want to find the 'truth' behind anything at all my go to is Jack Osbourne and a show on Discovery +!

/s (just in case it wasn't obvious)
  • Haha 4

Well, if Jack Osborn says it’s true it must be true then.  After all, he is the legitimate son of Ozzy, whom by the way has lived to a much greater age than I would have ever thought, along with Keith Richards.  Anyway…..

I think it’s pretty much a no brainer to say the government is involved with UFOs.  It makes a hell of a lot more sense than aliens.  If the government released the information, as they did in fact do, then it most certainly benefits their interests to do so.  

I know there’s a lot of mythology with UFO’s going back to the first Foo-Fighters!  May they Rest In Peace, but seriously, if you had new secret tech, who better to test it out on than your own highly trained fighting machines?

A question for the doubters...What do you do when you have doubted UFOs all of your life and THEN have something that is totally beyond explanation fly right over you low and slow?

That is what happened to me one night a little after midnight on interstate 10 near Beaumont Texas. I saw it coming across a field towards the freeway. The light was so bright that it was nearly blinding. I actually stopped and got out of my car and another car did the same.

It was HUGE. This was fairly near a Goodyear plant and I had seen the Goodyear blimp there a few times and thought that was what it was. It was NOT the blimp!!! I was so close to it that I could see details like windows and forms standing in those windows that seemed as interested in me as I was in them.

I looked at the guy standing by his car and he just raised his hands and shrugged as if to say Heck if I know what that is!! We watched it sail off into the dark and then just got back in our cars and hit the road again.

Edited by DanL
???
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Jack saying what the majority of Americans believe.

I'm nore inclined to believe that ufos are real and not trot out the government line of, no they're not or we don't know what they are.

3 of my friends have had very weird sightings, 2 of which were weird encounters. One a documented case in the ufo world albeit she is very shy around the incident but nobody has managed to explain how she got irradiated and lost time. The other, an raf veteran pilot, just shrugs and says, they're here, after one incident over East Anglia towards Lincoln during a pursuit - before it left him for dust and vanished into the horizon in sub 3 seconds.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Jack saying what the majority of Americans believe.

I'm nore inclined to believe that ufos are real and not trot out the government line of, no they're not or we don't know what they are.

3 of my friends have had very weird sightings, 2 of which were weird encounters. One a documented case in the ufo world albeit she is very shy around the incident but nobody has managed to explain how she got irradiated and lost time. The other, an raf veteran pilot, just shrugs and says, they're here, after one incident over East Anglia towards Lincoln during a pursuit - before it left him for dust and vanished into the horizon in sub 3 seconds.

UFOs are very real tge issue is when believers jump to what the "U"in UFO is.

So you tell 2nd 3rd etc party stories, if rhe shy girls case is documented post a link to it, not an excuse please just a link, thank you.

8 hours ago, DanL said:

A question for the doubters...What do you do when you have doubted UFOs all of your life and THEN have something that is totally beyond explanation fly right over you low and slow?

That is what happened to me one night a little after midnight on interstate 10 near Beaumont Texas. I saw it coming across a field towards the freeway. The light was so bright that it was nearly blinding. I actually stopped and got out of my car and another car did the same.

It was HUGE. This was fairly near a Goodyear plant and I had seen the Goodyear blimp there a few times and thought that was what it was. It was NOT the blimp!!! I was so close to it that I could see details like windows and forms standing in those windows that seemed as interested in me as I was in them.

I looked at the guy standing by his car and he just raised his hands and shrugged as if to say Heck if I know what that is!! We watched it sail off into the dark and then just got back in our cars and hit the road again.

Hum, i like "cynical skeptic" better than doubter but how do i explain your "story" ?

I do not doubt UFOs i dont think any rational person does, most people have seen them where the rub comes in is when a person has a list of unknowns and makes a jump from i dont know to so it must be ________.

I dont have to explain or disprove a "story" because that is all it is a story if you dont get all cross with me ill give you my run down. Its not personal.

I will give you benefit you are not making it up for the sake of my run down, just because its unexplained to a person far from makes it paranormal, alien or not prosaic.

So its midnight on a big interstate,  yeah, i have driven 10, but never with only 2 cars out. you say only 2 people see an object as big as a blimp ( near a blimp company ) and with blinding lights. Does that seem likely to you?

And while we only have you speaking for the other alleged witness he seemed less than impressed, you mean you guys shared this experence and didnt chat about it? I find that odd.

Then your description mimicks Barney hill in that hill claimed to see windows and occupants and was terrified because one was going to look at him, while you very well were interested in the occupants you dont know they were interested in you, and most people reaction to others that close would be to wave, did you wave at them? if you have interest look up the transcripts of hills hypnosis sessions or youtube video of it. ( no, i do not believe the hills story ).

No, i dont think you and the hills saw the same craft in fact i dont think the hills saw any craft, but as i said i will give you benifit of doubt, lets face it you described a blimp type craft floating along low and slow near a blimp company so its no reach to assume it was a blimp you are not familiar with, i do have issues with it being in such an area and allegly so bright and large yet only two witnesses? That doesnt sound right.

I know had i been in your shoes when i got home i would have followed up and called authorities, police, the air traffic controllers, the local press to see if i was the only lucky witness or others had seen this huge bright object too. I might have contacted mufon.

In the end i dont have to explain it, all you offer is a story nothing more. I have my own but in my case i learned what i saw had my experence been cut short to this day i would have been adamant that i saw something not of this world yet it very much was of this world i was simply fooled. ( not a hoax ).

Edited by the13bats

9 hours ago, DanL said:

It's weird, ain't it?

• Confused 1

35 minutes ago, Zebra3 said:

It's weird, ain't it?

No.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, the13bats said:

No.

We'll wait until you're a witness to something unexplainable.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Zebra3 said:

We'll wait until you're a witness to something unexplainable.

I have been but i dont make some ridculous unsupported leap from "i dont know" to "it must be________"

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I have been but i dont make some ridculous unsupported leap from "i dont know" to "it must be________"

Neither did DanL as far as I see.

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Zebra3 said:

Neither did DanL as far as I see.

I never said they did they presented a question about explaing their alleged experence so i did just that i simply do not see their experence as being anything weird.

Not credible. The government couldn't even cover up Monica Lewinsky.

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Not credible. The government couldn't even cover up Monica Lewinsky.

Oh, she got covered.

• Haha 4

I actually find this a smart move by the gov, its basically free the dear true believers minions do their dirty work, no, thats not a secret weapon thats a "UFO" oh my, we dont know what the devil it is, and like bread tossed on the water the credulous true believers jump like bluegills and mullet.

On 9/6/2022 at 2:24 PM, Portre said:

It is the military-industrial complex, or it's the Deep State, or the Illuminati.

It's the Shriners, dammit.

2 hours ago, Zebra3 said:

Oh, she got covered.

She was uncovered. :yes: