Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jack Osbourne: 'US government is covering up the truth about UFOs'

UM-Bot

Also worth nothing that moving clouds can give the false impression that it is stars that are moving,  Seen that quite a few times too.   Can take a few minutes observation to determine that the stars are in fact stationary

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Essan said:

Bright stars varying in brightness and colour then disappearing. 

Also an aircaft (too distant to see any flashing lights - so just a single light) moving through the sky then fading and vanishing.  Of course, the ISS does this all the time.

It does that to an RAF pilot sent on intercept, who then lwent to lock on while having radar feedback fro the ground and visuals from him and the other plane?

Where on earth did you pull this explanation from? 

4 minutes ago, Essan said:

Also worth nothing that moving clouds can give the false impression that it is stars that are moving,  Seen that quite a few times too.   Can take a few minutes observation to determine that the stars are in fact stationary

Or did you mean Carter?

7 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

I'd love you to come up with evidence. Just once.

Evidence: Jimmy Carter was looking at exactly where bright Venus was in the sky that evening and everything he saw could be explained by clouds.

8 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Maybe actually meet just one person who is an abductee.

You said you wanted evidence. Tales are not evidence. It has become completely clear that you don't know what that word means.

10 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Crazy eh? 

No, you're not crazy. You're naive. I'm glad I didn't spend a bunch of my money to hear people tell campfire stories. I can get those for free.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Or did you mean Carter?

I wasnt there so can't really comment.  But I have no reason to suppose he was an experiecned sky watcher. and thus, it's quite likely, he was confused by what he thought he saw.

Edit: as to the alleged RAFpilot, again, I cannot really comment as I was not there to see what was allegedly observed.     But being a pilot does not make you an experienced sky watcher, meteorologst or astronomer.

Edited by Essan
  • Like 2

Have you spoken directly to an abductee like I have?

I was open minded enough to use my own money to track down the abductees and talk with one of them. 

Away from this post, I've been in Wuhan since the covid outbreak too.

I've spent maybe just shy of £10k on these 2 lines of enquiry.

I went to loch Ness twice. Spoke with Captain Edwards. Even he will say that stories of a creature breaking the water are exaggerated but there is still a mystery and he'll show you why he believes. I don't think there's a monster but maybe a shark or an eel. 

The people here behind their keyboards trotting out the government lines... lazy assed observers trying to feel around in the dark, trotting out the same old nonsense and stating it as truth... laughable 

Carter wanted to be president but at the time he states what he saw, it may have been  a distant goal. His story is altered much later. 7 years in fact. 7 years later some scientist says oh its Venus. Who do I believe? Carter. Not some scientist who is provably as closed minded as most on here, desperate to cling to anything 7 years later. 

Wrong about Carter. He was running for governor at the time. And wrong about believing a story as if it is true.

• Like 1

A closed mind is one with a filter and full of dogma that is trash.... 

Me closed minded to evidence? You have some? Great what? 

I've presented much evidence in many threads and you are the close minded person rejecting the evidence because it conflicts with your preconceived notions.

• Like 1

I'd love you to come up with evidence. Just once.

Maybe actually meet just one person who is an abductee. 

Maybe cone with me next time.

Actually get your feet on the ground and get into dialogue. 

Crazy eh? 

The burden is on you to support your story. You don't. You make up some worthless tales about you and you interviewing people. Not evidence. Not of value.Provide evidence to support your tales.

It does that to an RAF pilot sent on intercept, who then lwent to lock on while having radar feedback fro the ground and visuals from him and the other plane?

Where on earth did you pull this explanation from? 

Now what story are you pretending about? No evidence here, just you making up stories.

9 hours ago, stereologist said:

Now what story are you pretending about? No evidence here, just you making up stories.

I love that I'm under your skin and living rent-free in your head. Hi.

35 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

What we are talking about?

Let me summarize: there's no evidence against UFOs because evidence isn't "evidence", scientists are wrong and we shouldn't listen to them because the scientific method has brainwashed them, something can't happen if you've personally never seen it happen, and witnesses are credible if you spent money to interview them.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, astrobeing said:

So you've given up.

What on earth are you talking about?

No wonder you offer no angle of discussion. Just here to "win" whatever that means, whilst screwing dialogue.

16 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

I love that I'm under your skin and living rent-free in your head. Hi.

Actually you are not. You continue to fail. Fail you must since you have nothing of value to offer.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

No wonder you offer no angle of discussion. Just here to "win" whatever that means, whilst screwing dialogue.

Please present evidence. Story telling is not evidence.

Pretending that you are an irritant is just more of your feeble story telling.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, stereologist said:

Actually you are not. You continue to fail. Fail you must since you have nothing of value to offer.

Still here. Rent free. In your head.

6 hours ago, stereologist said:

Please present evidence. Story telling is not evidence.

Pretending that you are an irritant is just more of your feeble story telling.

Corroborated sightings of said object from across different viewpoints in the city.

Radiation burns on both ladies.

Separated, gave same accounts.

I met one of them. She's not some actress or a ruse. 

Under hypnosis, gave same descriptions.

Lost time.

I'm not sure how you square away multiple corroborating sightings and the radiation burns? 

20 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

I assumed you were here to use your "open mind" to change our minds with your "skepticism". You were unable to do that so you just admitted that you're now here to annoy people.

Edited by astrobeing
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Corroborated sightings of said object from across different viewpoints in the city.

Which could have been anything.

Radiation burns on both ladies.

Easily faked and has been in many hoaxes.

Separated, gave same accounts.

It's impossible to be certain that they have never spoken to each other.

I met one of them. She's not some actress or a ruse. 

Oh, heavens no! After you spent all that money to find her? Of course not!

Lost time.

Always an exciting element in abduction tales. Good for them!

I'm not sure how you square away multiple corroborating sightings and the radiation burns? 

That's because you're a terrible investigator. There have been several hoaxes with "radiation burns", and multiple people seeing "something" in the sky proves nothing. These women played you like a violin.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, astrobeing said:

Which could have been anything.

Easily faked and has been in many hoaxes.

It's impossible to be certain that they have never spoken to each other.

Oh, heavens no! After you spent all that money to find her? Of course not!

Always an exciting element in abduction tales. Good for them!

That's because you're a terrible investigator. There have been several hoaxes with "radiation burns", and multiple people seeing "something" in the sky proves nothing. These women played you like a violin.

I can tell you are v closed and have nothing to add for this post.

By the way, where are these hoax radiation burns you mention?

19 minutes ago, astrobeing said:

I assumed you were here to use your "open mind" to change our minds with your "skepticism". You were unable to do that so you just admitted that you're now here to annoy people.

Annoy people? Only you and stereo. 

I'm sorry you've never got up to go and check for yourself. Got to the location, spjn to people.

I've done it 3 times. 1 is a misentification, 1 is to hide embarrassment, 1 was almost certainly real. 

I'm glad I am open to spending time and my own money to check.

Your stance now isn't correct but factors make it anti-truth. In fact, why are you even on an unexplained mysteries website? You only believe you know it all already and there's nothing to see. Just wasting your own time then? Weird.

41 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

I can tell you are v closed and have nothing to add for this post.

My V is closed? It looks open to me.

I'm not surprised you have no response to my points and I am sorry that you wasted your own money to only walk away with wild unsupported tales. This wouldn't have happened to a good investigator.

41 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

By the way, where are these hoax radiation burns you mention?

They didn't exist.

Oh, are you asking me to cite the many UFO hoaxes involving fake "radiation burns"? Well, Stephan Machalak was the most famous hoax in that genre. After his story hit the wires, reports of "radiation burns" in UFO sighting became quite a trend for a few years. Like many hoax elements, they faded out of fashion.

If you knew anything about the history of UFO reports, you would have already been very familiar with the Machalak case. You clearly know nothing about the field you claim to be investigating.

Edited by astrobeing
  • Like 2

On 9/10/2022 at 6:10 AM, Essan said:

I've seen that happen quite often - most recently about 3am this morning ....  (albeit there was quite a bit of obvious cloud around - it's more confusing to those who aren't regular sky watchers when it's a mostly clear night)

I recall seeing it many times and i didnt know specifically what it was until a highschool geek buddy into astronomy clued me in.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Annoy people? Only you and stereo.

And that's what makes you happy in life?

25 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

I'm sorry you've never got up to go and check for yourself. Got to the location, spjn to people.

Spjn to people?

26 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

I've done it 3 times. 1 is a misentification, 1 is to hide embarrassment, 1 was almost certainly real. 

Determined by your extraordinary investigative abilities no doubt.

27 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

I'm glad I am open to spending time and my own money to check.

It's sad that you don't realize that you're wasting both.

27 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Your stance now isn't correct but factors make it anti-truth.

Now you're making up your own nonsense terms to make yourself feel better.

29 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

In fact, why are you even on an unexplained mysteries website? You only believe you know it all already and there's nothing to see. Just wasting your own time then? Weird.

Because I and several other people here have been following UFOlogy for decades and we like to expose the shoddy and and laughable claims that UFO fans make. You've certainly made it clear that you know nothing about the history of UFOs, you reject any evidence that shows that a UFO wasn't a UFO, and you're willing to believe any crazy and supported story that anyone tells you and claim that it's "evidence". People like you are the reason UFOlogy has gone absolutely nowhere in seventy years.

• Like 1