Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jack Osbourne: 'US government is covering up the truth about UFOs'

UM-Bot

10 minutes ago, astrobeing said:

My V is closed? It looks open to me.

I'm not surprised you have no response to my points and I am sorry that you wasted your own money to only walk away with wild unsupported tales. This wouldn't have happened to a good investigator.

They didn't exist.

Oh, are you asking me to cite the many UFO hoaxes involving fake "radiation burns"? Well, Stephan Machalak was the most famous hoax in that genre. After his story hit the wires, reports of "radiation burns" in UFO sighting became quite trend for a few years. Like many hoax elements, they faded out of fashion.

If you knew anything about the history of UFO reports, you would have already been very familiar with the Machalak case. You clearly know nothing about the field you claim to be investigating.

I did that type thing by mistake hurt like hell for days,

I used to wear fish net undershirts the holes where about pencil size but diamond shaped, i needed to do some welding and it was hot i unzipped and had the top of my coveralls tired around my waste.

The welder flash burt my chest in a wild diamond pattern, wish i had known true believers would have paid me good $$$ for a pic and made up story.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Corroborated sightings of said object from across different viewpoints in the city.

Radiation burns on both ladies.

Separated, gave same accounts.

I met one of them. She's not some actress or a ruse. 

Under hypnosis, gave same descriptions.

Lost time.

I'm not sure how you square away multiple corroborating sightings and the radiation burns? 

He could, and probably will say that it never happened because it’s just a story and stories aren’t scientific, so they are false by default.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 9/11/2022 at 5:08 PM, bmk1245 said:

What we are talking about?

It;s all a conspriacy and the reason there is no evidence for alien UFOs is because "they" hide the evidence and we know "they" must be hiding the evidence because there isn't any, so "they" must be hiding it.  QED

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Guyver said:

He could, and probably will say that it never happened because it’s just a story and stories aren’t scientific, so they are false by default.

False by default... every story is false, you sure?

9 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

I don’t believe that for a minute, but a lot of people around here do.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Corroborated sightings of said object from across different viewpoints in the city.

Radiation burns on both ladies.

Separated, gave same accounts.

I met one of them. She's not some actress or a ruse. 

Under hypnosis, gave same descriptions.

Lost time.

I'm not sure how you square away multiple corroborating sightings and the radiation burns? 

Where is the evidence? You are just story telling.

Radiation burns are common - happen all of the time. Of no value.

Separated later - of no value.

Meeting someone told a story - of no value.

BTW, hypnosis does nothing but make up fake memories. Hypnosis has long been known to be of no value.

Lost time - of no value.

Nothing you posted here is of any value - looking for the evidence, not valueless story telling.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

I can tell you are v closed and have nothing to add for this post.

By the way, where are these hoax radiation burns you mention?

Radiation burns happen to hundreds of thousands of people each day.

You are clearly inept if you think there have not been hoax radiation burns

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Not false by default.

Not accepted unless corroborated is the stance to take.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Guyver said:

Not at all false by default, that sounds like some cry of a closed minded empty handed believer.

I ask for supportive evidence and when there is none then all we have is a story and no, stories are not of scientific value

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Guyver said:

I don’t believe that for a minute, but a lot of people around here do.

No, i am not gullible enough to believe a story with nothing to support it who would be that credulous?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, the13bats said:

No, i am not gullible enough to believe a story with nothing to support it who would be that credulous?

You’re looking for affirmation from me?  No.  I do not agree with you at all.  You sir, like so many, are majoring on minors in your worldview.  But whatever, who am I to tell you how to live your life?  I will say this.  I am different than you because I tell stories, and I know for a fact that the stories I tell are true, as I know it to be, because I’m an honest man.  There is such a thing in this world as an honest man, and if you don’t know one, I feel sorry for you.

I believe in honesty, it’s one of the few things I actually do believe in completely and that belief is not without its problems.  Sometimes, it’s so much easier to lie than tell the truth.  Telling the truth could cost you something, and being an honest man will definitely cost you something.

I consider myself an honest gentleman and I have worked my ass of to attain this status, since I had what people call a difficult upbringing.  I was a wild child, but I was smart, or so people say.  Anyway, I was in the Army in 1986 stationed at Fort Hood Texas, in the 2nd Forward  Support Battalion of the 1st Cavalry Division.  At that time I worked in the Generals Office, and one of my coworkers was selling a four by four truck I wanted.  I didn’t have all the money on hand to afford it, but I knew on first look I wanted it because of the way this guy fixed it up and took care of it.  That thing was a mountain goat.  Anyway, I bought it from him with half the money down and my word that I would pay him the rest on my next two paychecks.  He agreed and gave me the truck.  Being in Texas, at Fort Hood, I tested it out.  It was awesome.  I had just met a girl I liked who became my girlfriend, her name was Charlene, and she had the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen.  She was an awesome girlfriend to the max.  Anyway, I took her on a date to this cool place I found by a pond at Fort Hood.  It was a very ancient white oak, and it’s branches were so grown, they reached to the ground forming a natural canopy.  I took her there with a blanket and some wine. Unfortunately, on the way home we had a terrible crash and we’re both almost killed.  I remember the experience as if it were yesterday.  I was going too fast and I powerslid over a cliff and rolled four times.  We had to hike out and flag a ride.  Then, I got a ticket for reckless driving from the MP’s to boot.  Anyway, everything I just said is a story, everything that I just said did happen, everything I just said is a fact.  But, I can’t prove it because it’s a story, and stories are not scientific.  So, I disagree with your life philosophy, and I do believe some stories.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

14 minutes ago, Guyver said:

You’re looking for affirmation from me?  No.  I do not agree with you at all.  You sir, like so many, are majoring on minors in your worldview.  But whatever, who am I to tell you how to live your life?  I will say this.  I am different than you because I tell stories, and I know for a fact that the stories I tell are true, as I know it to be, because I’m an honest man.  There is such a thing in this world as an honest man, and if you don’t know one, I feel sorry for you.

I believe in honesty, it’s one of the few things I actually do believe in completely and that belief is not without its problems.  Sometimes, it’s so much easier to lie than tell the truth.  Telling the truth could cost you something, and being an honest man will definitely cost you something.

I consider myself an honest gentleman and I have worked my ass of to attain this status, since I had what people call a difficult upbringing.  I was a wild child, but I was smart, or so people say.  Anyway, I was in the Army in 1986 stationed at Fort Hood Texas, in the 2nd Forward  Support Battalion of the 1st Cavalry Division.  At that time I worked in the Generals Office, and one of my coworkers was selling a four by four truck I wanted.  I didn’t have all the money on hand to afford it, but I knew on first look I wanted it because of the way this guy fixed it up and took care of it.  That thing was a mountain goat.  Anyway, I bought it from him with half the money down and my word that I would pay him the rest on my next two paychecks.  He agreed and gave me the truck.  Being in Texas, at Fort Hood, I tested it out.  It was awesome.  I had just met a girl I liked who became my girlfriend, her name was Charlene, and she had the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen.  She was an awesome girlfriend to the max.  Anyway, I took her on a date to this cool place I found by a pond at Fort Hood.  It was a very ancient white oak, and it’s branches were so grown, they reached to the ground forming a natural canopy.  I took her there with a blanket and some wine. Unfortunately, on the way home we had a terrible crash and we’re both almost killed.  I remember the experience as if it were yesterday.  I was going too fast and I powerslid over a cliff and rolled four times.  We had to hike out and flag a ride.  Then, I got a ticket for reckless driving from the MP’s to boot.  Anyway, everything I just said is a story, everything that I just said did happen, everything I just said is a fact.  But, I can’t prove it because it’s a story, and stories are not scientific.  So, I disagree with your life philosophy, and I do believe some stories.

You say the stories you tell are true. Actually, you believe that the stories you tell are true.

Here is the simple difference, which I am sure you  understand, but I want to be careful that there is no misunderstanding.

Tim Ley reports seeing a silent low flying large craft that blocks out the stars as it slowly goes by. Tim Ley is being honest about what he says. Tim Ley believes what he says. Unfortunately, Tim Ley is completely wrong.

• Video evidence shows that the lights are separate and not part of a single craft
  • Multiple observers and the video show stars between the lights
  • Times that the lights pass various points show that the lights are moving at roughly 400mph
  • Multiple observers report hearing sounds

Tim Ley is a great example of an honest person getting nearly everything wrong. What can we take from his story? He saw something

Edited by stereologist
spelling
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, stereologist said:

You say the stories you tell are true. Actually, you believe that the stories you tell are true.

Here is the simple difference, which I am sure you  understand, but I want to be careful that there is no misunderstanding.

Tim Ley reports seeing a silent low flying large craft that blocks out the stars as it slowly goes by. Tim Ley is being honest about what he says. Tim Ley believes what he says. Unfortunately, Tim Ley is completely wrong.

• Video evidence shows that the lights are separate and not part of a single craft
  • Multiple observers and the video show stars between the lights
  • Times that the lights pass various points show that the lights are moving at roughly 400mph
  • Multiple observers report hearing sounds

Tim Ley is a great example of an honest person getting nearly everything wrong. What can we take from his story? He saw something

You yourself admitted an observation you had that was incorrect, so…I don’t give a rip about researching Tim Ley.  You said you observed a bird and were certain of its species and were mistaken.  If I remember your account correctly, it seems you were able to grab a photograph of what you observed, and upon further examination of the photo (the evidence) you were confident in standing corrected on the species.

This totally confirms what I was saying about your type focusing on the minutia.  You miss the forest because of the trees.

Here’s the fact of the matter.  If you told me that you observed a certain species of bird, I would believe you, because I would assume that you are more knowledgeable about bird identification than I am.  I know some species of birds, and I do like to observe birds, but I would not consider myself an expert.  So, your story was believable to me from the beginning.

Now, as it turns out, you made a slight mistake.  The bird that you observed was a slightly different species than what you originally thought……but it doesn’t mean that you DID NOT observe a bird.

• Like 1

A lot of times when it comes to stories, some people begin with a mindset in trying to prove its false, rather than actually listen to what is being claimed, the associated circumstances, before making a judgement.  Another problem people have is admitting that it’s not alright to admit you don’t know something.

Each and every person on this planet spends their life here experiencing things.  Each and everyone of our experiences are different, yet many are the same in many respect.  We all experience joy, sorrow, pleasure, pain..hope, regret and all the myriad of emotions we experience.

And we know that people are crazy.  There are so many crazy people, it’s hard to define what’s normal.  Having said all that, and knowing my own faults and weaknesses, I trust my experiences and my brain more than anything anyone says.  I’m sure there are others like me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If I saw something weird, I would say it.  And I have seen weird things.  I’ve seen a UFO, or a UAP, or whatever you want to call it, but I’m not claiming what I saw was aliens. I think what I saw was advanced military tech.

• Like 1

BTW, for interested readers, I’ve actually seen more than one UFO, but the one I was referring to above?  That one made no sound (or rather very little) and it had no lights whatsoever that I could see.  If it had not been for my position, and the condition of the atmosphere, I would have never seen what I observed.  If I had a name for it, I would call it a stealth glider, but I think it had power and was not a glider. So, I think I observed a stealth aircraft that made little sound, was shaped like a glider, but seemed able to operate under its own power source which was not conventional.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, stereologist said:

Not false by default.

Not accepted unless corroborated is the stance to take.

Pointedly, that wasn't the stance stated. 

14 hours ago, stereologist said:

Radiation burns happen to hundreds of thousands of people each day.

You are clearly inept if you think there have not been hoax radiation burns

Yeah, thanks, I was asking where are these radiation cases?

8 hours ago, Guyver said:

You yourself admitted an observation you had that was incorrect, so…I don’t give a rip about researching Tim Ley.  You said you observed a bird and were certain of its species and were mistaken.  If I remember your account correctly, it seems you were able to grab a photograph of what you observed, and upon further examination of the photo (the evidence) you were confident in standing corrected on the species.

This totally confirms what I was saying about your type focusing on the minutia.  You miss the forest because of the trees.

Here’s the fact of the matter.  If you told me that you observed a certain species of bird, I would believe you, because I would assume that you are more knowledgeable about bird identification than I am.  I know some species of birds, and I do like to observe birds, but I would not consider myself an expert.  So, your story was believable to me from the beginning.

Now, as it turns out, you made a slight mistake.  The bird that you observed was a slightly different species than what you originally thought……but it doesn’t mean that you DID NOT observe a bird.

That's correct. But I know people that have seen insects and thought it was a bird.

Here we have someone telling stories about things they have no knowledge about.

Tim Ley saw lights but imagined it was something other than the lights of plans in the sky. The story told by Ley is still championed as a great UFO sighting. The evidence shows it was not as Ley thought it was.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Guyver said:

A lot of times when it comes to stories, some people begin with a mindset in trying to prove its false, rather than actually listen to what is being claimed, the associated circumstances, before making a judgement.  Another problem people have is admitting that it’s not alright to admit you don’t know something.

Each and every person on this planet spends their life here experiencing things.  Each and everyone of our experiences are different, yet many are the same in many respect.  We all experience joy, sorrow, pleasure, pain..hope, regret and all the myriad of emotions we experience.

And we know that people are crazy.  There are so many crazy people, it’s hard to define what’s normal.  Having said all that, and knowing my own faults and weaknesses, I trust my experiences and my brain more than anything anyone says.  I’m sure there are others like me.

It's natural to trust your experiences, what you think happened. People often trust them even when actual evidence shows they are wrong. here are many cases such as Fatima where some people thought they saw the sun "dancing" in the sky while people near them saw no such thing. Tim Ley still believes he saw a UFO. Had I not snapped a photo I would still have the notion that the bird was a different type of bird. Just because we wish to "trust our experiences" does not make them correct.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Guyver said:

BTW, for interested readers, I’ve actually seen more than one UFO, but the one I was referring to above?  That one made no sound (or rather very little) and it had no lights whatsoever that I could see.  If it had not been for my position, and the condition of the atmosphere, I would have never seen what I observed.  If I had a name for it, I would call it a stealth glider, but I think it had power and was not a glider. So, I think I observed a stealth aircraft that made little sound, was shaped like a glider, but seemed able to operate under its own power source which was not conventional.

This is what you believed happened. That's fine. But what makes your observation questionable is when you speculate and here you do: "seemed able to operate under its own power source which was not conventional." That is telling because it suggests that you were unclear about what you were observing. When that happens your brain "fills in the gaps". It adds parts to the observation to make sense of what you are observing. It certainly sounds like you observed something in the sky and misinterpreted its motion leading you to image that this glider was operating under its power source and for whatever reason could not be conventional.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Yeah, thanks, I was asking where are these radiation cases?

They happen every day to hundreds of thousands of people.

You've already been pointed to the Falcon Lake case. What about Cash and Landrum. All of these were fakes caused the same way hundreds of thousands of radiation burns happen to people every day.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stereologist said:

I know. I was showing how wrong you were.

I was wrong because they asserted that every story ever encountered is fake? Then when you felt the need to jump in and defend them for some reason saying that's not what they meant, when that's exactly what they meant, you then tell me you think you've shown me to be wrong? 

I'm starting to see the real issues with the other contributors here.

2 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

I was wrong because they asserted that every story ever encountered is fake? Then when you felt the need to jump in and defend them for some reason saying that's not what they meant, when that's exactly what they meant, you then tell me you think you've shown me to be wrong? 

I'm starting to see the real issues with the other contributors here.

Why are you having so much trouble reading? Is English a second language for you?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1