Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I dreamt about a weird AI latent image before I ever heard about it...

darkmoonlady

This morning I woke up from a disturbing dream and even messaged my niece to tell her about it. I dream a lot, and I have vivid dreams. Not many what anyone would call nightmares. If I'm having a good deep dream its a movie, plot and all, actions scenes, they are fun really. I am a practiced lucid dreamer so if something is off I change it or just wake myself up. 

This dream started out as an almost boring movie plot kind of dream, the guy that played Grissom on CSI and some character actress I had seen somewhere else were this like murderous couple, they killed a family and buried them in their backyard and took their house and moved in. They were pretending the old family moved away in a hurry and now were just the new tenants. They tried to act normal but other people in the neighborhood started to figure out some things and were suspicious of the new couple. The Dad decides they have to pin the murders on someone else but the only fall guys are these local drug dealers(tattoed muscle types) and they see them in the grocery store from time to time. The Dad plans out where he will provoke these bad dudes in the store and plant evidence on them to tie them to the murders. He and his wife just wait til the opportunity arises that they are in the store together and bumps into the bad dudes and he kind of escalates it on purpose hoping to distract them while his wife plants the evidence on them. What they don't notice is a plain clothes FBI guy is tailing the bad guys as one of them is an undercover agent, trying to bust the local drug cartel. The actual bad dude pulls a gun and a shootout ensues in the store and the murder wife gets shot in the face after she planted the evidence ( guy had a backpack on him). And the murder Dad is traumatized seeing his wife get shot and now he has to raise their three kids and take care of her. The evidence does what they hoped and pins the murders on the local cartel as they assume they were killed by them because of the evidence. My dream ended with him waking up in bed next to her with her face all mangled and hooked up to a bunch of stuff and you can't tell if he is upset or happy like maybe he will kill her too or just use her for some other con but she's scary so scary looking my dream does a close up of her face and I wake up all startled. 

Ok I had a weird dream, no biggie really other than I very seldom if ever dream about gross stuff, just not my thing. Then this evening I am on Twitter and a trending topic is this weird, creepy AI latent image search creature lady that keeps popping up in peoples AI image creations and its the murder Mom in my dream. Down to the melty hamburger cheeks and dead eyes. I did not read about it til this evening and the dream was this morning. Its probably just a coincidence but yikes why? Eww. I really hope I don't see this thing again ever, in dreams or online. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, darkmoonlady said:

This morning I woke up from a disturbing dream and even messaged my niece to tell her about it. I dream a lot, and I have vivid dreams. Not many what anyone would call nightmares. If I'm having a good deep dream its a movie, plot and all, actions scenes, they are fun really. I am a practiced lucid dreamer so if something is off I change it or just wake myself up. 

This dream started out as an almost boring movie plot kind of dream, the guy that played Grissom on CSI and some character actress I had seen somewhere else were this like murderous couple, they killed a family and buried them in their backyard and took their house and moved in. They were pretending the old family moved away in a hurry and now were just the new tenants. They tried to act normal but other people in the neighborhood started to figure out some things and were suspicious of the new couple. The Dad decides they have to pin the murders on someone else but the only fall guys are these local drug dealers(tattoed muscle types) and they see them in the grocery store from time to time. The Dad plans out where he will provoke these bad dudes in the store and plant evidence on them to tie them to the murders. He and his wife just wait til the opportunity arises that they are in the store together and bumps into the bad dudes and he kind of escalates it on purpose hoping to distract them while his wife plants the evidence on them. What they don't notice is a plain clothes FBI guy is tailing the bad guys as one of them is an undercover agent, trying to bust the local drug cartel. The actual bad dude pulls a gun and a shootout ensues in the store and the murder wife gets shot in the face after she planted the evidence ( guy had a backpack on him). And the murder Dad is traumatized seeing his wife get shot and now he has to raise their three kids and take care of her. The evidence does what they hoped and pins the murders on the local cartel as they assume they were killed by them because of the evidence. My dream ended with him waking up in bed next to her with her face all mangled and hooked up to a bunch of stuff and you can't tell if he is upset or happy like maybe he will kill her too or just use her for some other con but she's scary so scary looking my dream does a close up of her face and I wake up all startled. 

Ok I had a weird dream, no biggie really other than I very seldom if ever dream about gross stuff, just not my thing. Then this evening I am on Twitter and a trending topic is this weird, creepy AI latent image search creature lady that keeps popping up in peoples AI image creations and its the murder Mom in my dream. Down to the melty hamburger cheeks and dead eyes. I did not read about it til this evening and the dream was this morning. Its probably just a coincidence but yikes why? Eww. I really hope I don't see this thing again ever, in dreams or online. 

I think you saw the image somewhere and it was filed into your deeper memory without it staying in your "outer"? memory......trying to put this in English terms......A lot of times your dreams are "mind poop" and this seems like it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

I would believe that but the tweet was posted after my dream. Whoever tweeted it is the origin of the story. I don't believe I saw it earlier because that was the first anyone had heard of it. I absolutely pick things up that end up in my dreams but it's the chicken egg thing with this that's creepy. 

• Like 1

I read this as "Weird AL latent image" and now I'm severely disappointed....

Edited by Robotic Jew
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Im just seeing coincidence and making a dream fit after the fact.

• Like 1

Kind of on the nose, I dreamt some gross faced woman (way out of my dream norm) and it specifically looked exactly like my dream, and my dream was focused on the face too, Occams Razor, I get it, just very strange one preceeded the other and its the same face. 

• Like 1

This is clear evidence that the CCP is succeeding in the creation of Roko's Basilisk.

BTW when I saw the heading for this in the Topic Menu I thought darkmoonlady was dreaming about Weird Al Yankovich, and who could blame her, huh?

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

So I saw the title a few days ago and rolled my eyes. It wasn’t till today that I realized who wrote it. DML is good people. Always been good company far as I’ve been concerned. 

Love the move theme dreams. They are the best non lucid dreams I get. 

I wish I knew what to make of scary face lady. Really strange the dream really pointed it out in the end. Almost like an exclamation point. Very cool. I think it’s totally possible you picked up on this somehow before hand. I’ve had a couple experiences like it myself. What a mystery this life can be at times. 

14 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

This is clear evidence that the CCP is succeeding in the creation of Roko's Basilisk.

BTW when I saw the heading for this in the Topic Menu I thought darkmoonlady was dreaming about Weird Al Yankovich, and who could blame her, huh?

Huh. That's an interesting concept lol

On 9/7/2022 at 10:29 PM, Alchopwn said:

Interesting posit, although I would like to believe that the split between good and evil is a balance that exists in AI, for no other reason than AI would attempt the purely logical. Evil is self serving even against logic. Human beings always seem to ascribe evil to aliens and AI, probably because we see it in ourselves and its easier to confront as an enemy versus part of ourselves we need to confront. The dream thing didn't reoccur thankfully, so maybe a strange coincidence but still felt super sketchy. 

On 9/9/2022 at 10:17 PM, darkmoonlady said:

Interesting posit, although I would like to believe that the split between good and evil is a balance that exists in AI, for no other reason than AI would attempt the purely logical. Evil is self serving even against logic. Human beings always seem to ascribe evil to aliens and AI, probably because we see it in ourselves and its easier to confront as an enemy versus part of ourselves we need to confront. The dream thing didn't reoccur thankfully, so maybe a strange coincidence but still felt super sketchy. 

The thing about Roko's Basilisk is that it is entirely in line with the Chinese Communist Party's policies regarding the monitoring and control of their own population and their attempts to inflict the same on other countries as well.  Considering that the 'People's' Republic of China is a vicious police state that actively harvests the bodily organs of dissidents for transplant to anyone who can pay the relatively low costs of this state enforced murder for profit, they will stoop to literally any depth.  Is that evil?  I think so.  I think it might be as evil as we humans can get, and they are dabbling in A.I. to help them do it. The fact that A.I.s are pre-guessing human decisions is a worrying development, but invading people's dreams is next level... Of course perhaps we were in a simulation all along?  Or maybe not...

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Like 1