Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Footage of latest Loch Ness Monster sighting revealed

UM-Bot

Well, judging by the shape of a wave, I think it can be safely said whatever caused it, it wasn't the large eel. The eels, no matter how big they are, leave behind a trail of a totally different shape.

• Like 2

How does this constitute as a nessie sighting??? Could be anything. Christ the picture looks like birds in a v formation to me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Resume said:

Another gripping 16 seconds.

Exactly. 

Likely after 16 seconds it became obvious what was causing the wake....and it wasn't a giant crypto lizard.

• Like 3

:sleepy:

Exactly what was responsible for creating the wake, however, remains unclear.

Could there have been a swimmer in the water, or perhaps an animal such as a deer ? Or is this genuine evidence of something large and unexplained lurking in the depths ?

No, its not evidence of anything past something was moving in water, believers will jump to its a smoking gun.

• Like 1

At last some proper long distance really short footage .............of a little boat or kayak or something similar

• Like 3

So basically, anything that gets filmed moving or making a wake in the loch is now the monster.  Sigh.  This one wasn’t even worth posting.  Now, if the viewer had seen this from much closer….like say from the shore of the lake instead of the mountain top, we may have able to see what caused the commotion.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Guyver said:

So basically, anything that gets filmed moving or making a wake in the loch is now the monster.  Sigh.  This one wasn’t even worth posting.  Now, if the viewer had seen this from much closer….like say from the shore of the lake instead of the mountain top, we may have able to see what caused the commotion.

Like any unidentified light in the sky is from an alien spaceship... you need to believe you know !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Jon the frog said:

Like any unidentified light in the sky is from an alien spaceship... you need to believe you know !

Right.

Well for me, I don’t understand the blinky light = aliens thing.  It seems to me that real aliens would have stealth technology, maybe cloaking…and could sneak around without us even knowing they were here.  

On the Loch Ness Monster, I’m as interested as anyone to see some good footage of it.  But this example is just really poor.  

• Like 1

21 hours ago, jethrofloyd said:

Loch Ness Monster GIFs | Tenor

Pretty good work, do they have any that grab a human?

4 minutes ago, Nnicolette said:

I didn't see it.

The distant wake in the water or nessie creating it?

• 2 weeks later...

Loch Ness Monster spotter captures images of ‘giant eel-like shapes’

Eoin O'Fagan from Co Donegal had been using the new cameras which have been dotted around the shores of the loch to help people try to get proof of the existence of the monster.

"I captured two very interesting video clips on two of the new webcams recently,” he declared.

“The first at the Clansman webcam Loch Ness at 20.13pm on September 6, is of a water disturbance, and a long dark shape which was recorded for 4 minutes, and was the only darkened water visible in the recording of the loch in that time."

He added that the second was captured at 7.35pm on September 15 at the Shoreland Lodges Webcam.

https://www.sundayworld.com/news/world-news/irish-loch-ness-monster-spotter-captures-images-of-giant-eel-like-shapes-on-new-webcams/2075454270.html

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/nessie-spotter-gets-first-sightings-28028797

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/scotland-now/first-sightings-loch-ness-monster-28026518

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Im not ruling out large eels for some lake monster sightings but i am pretty good thinking nessie is a wells catfish or rather has been more than one of them, heck even a professinal nessie hunter believer thinks that too.