Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Do gravity fields ever end? an answer inside the nucleus

trevor borocz johnson

If the universe is an atom to an outside universe and all atom's are universe's, I think that motion of an object only effects the atom's within and not smaller, and only one universe expanding out as well. Probably because an object doesn't shed any energy moving through the medium of space/heat and therefore preserves it energy that it doesn't effect infinite levels of atom/universe's and therefore doesn't take forever when an object moves through the universe, for energy of time dilation heat to reach all levels of the infinite, those levels are relative to there own nucleus.

Also if an atom/universe is in a star, the heat of the star will blackout the universe around those atom's, but as you get deeper in those atom's by maybe a few levels, the heat of the nucleus gets hotter as things get smaller and eventually within a few levels of infinity the temperature of the star wouldn't effect the heat and time dilation of the overall universe.

The oneness and expansive cold of the space medium exists inside the nucleus with the incredibly dense matter. Although there are infinite levels of smaller and smaller nuclei composing the nucleus, each level is in a finite number. The levels become decreasingly less percentage of the nucleus's overall heat. The oneness of the space medium exists at these infinite levels as well. So how can infinity fill up with heat from the background medium of space, wouldn't it take forever? Doesn't that open the all things are possible door? Perhaps or perhaps there is a finite number of levels that movement in our universe has an influence on, equal in expansive space medium and small nuclei. 

Edited by trevor borocz johnson

So heat of smaller levels of infinite atoms inside the nucleus are too dense and hot for the heat of the outside universe to have an influence. The background medium of heat that occupies infinity, space-time or the aether, is just gravity fields created by matter heating up space and holding it at a constant temperature. So instead of us feeling space 'move through' us as the universe moves tremendous distances per second, we remain tied together in gravity fields and heat of matter goes inward instead of logic for energy which expands to colder regions.

There is no solid proof that gravity is a field, a force, or the curvature of space-time.

With the universe it may or may not be infinite in size, we simply do not know. But it isn`t an atom, or anything like an atom, and there isn`t infinite energy in them.

3 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

There is no solid proof that gravity is a field, a force, or the curvature of space-time.

With the universe it may or may not be infinite in size, we simply do not know. But it isn`t an atom, or anything like an atom, and there isn`t infinite energy in them.

I said gravity is the heating of space by the nucleus, two gravity fields will join together because the heat of the nucleus doesn't shed off like heat from a fire. 

The universe has something keeping it together even if it looks chaotic locally, or they probably don't know what they were looking at but, if cosmic background radiation is what heats space, IDK sounds eggy cook.

7 minutes ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

I said gravity is the heating of space by the nucleus, two gravity fields will join together because the heat of the nucleus doesn't shed off like heat from a fire. 

The universe has something keeping it together even if it looks chaotic locally, or they probably don't know what they were looking at but, if cosmic background radiation is what heats space, IDK sounds eggy cook.

We don`t know what gravity actually is.

But it`s not caused by heat, otherwise we would all be pulled into our fires during the winter.

30 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

But it`s not caused by heat, otherwise we would all be pulled into our fires during the winter.

Gravity gets pretty hot in the center of earth and the heat stays in there, how do you explain this?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

Gravity gets pretty hot in the center of earth and the heat stays in there, how do you explain this?

Pressure heats things up, there is a lot of pressure at the centre, and why would gravity be concentrated into the centre?

3 minutes ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

Gravity gets hot?  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Pressure heats things up, there is a lot of pressure at the centre, and why would gravity be concentrated into the centre?

No gravity no pressure cooker and where to you want the center to be off to the side?

2 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Gravity gets hot?  

I don't know is the nucleus hot? when it fuses it creates a lot of energy so where is the heat coming from?

Just now, trevor borocz johnson said:

I don't know is the nucleus hot? when it fuses it creates a lot of energy so where is the heat coming from?

Thermal energy.

What does this have to do with gravity being hot?

9 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Thermal energy.

What does this have to do with gravity being hot?

Gravity only heats up space slightly until the top of the atmosphere, if we were out past pluto in orbit we would be really cold but warmer then a gas giant?

15 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

Gravity only heats up space slightly until the top of the atmosphere, if we were out past pluto in orbit we would be really cold but warmer then a gas giant?

But black holes are cold. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

No evidence shows gravity heating up space.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, kartikg said:

But black holes are cold. 

black holes don't exist or they woul have found one by now in one way or another.

5 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

No evidence shows gravity heating up space.

No evidence shows that it doesn't. Makes logical sense that it does.

Edited by trevor borocz johnson

2 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

No evidence shows that it doesn't. Makes logical sense that it does.

The fact gravity doesn't have heat shows you're clueless.

4 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

The fact gravity doesn't have heat shows you're clueless.

Gravity have heat? I didn't say it had heat. So what would you call heat that doesn't transfer to colder area's? I don't think there is a word for heat of the nucleus.

9 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

Gravity have heat? I didn't say it had heat.

Gravity gets pretty hot

9 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

So what would you call heat that doesn't transfer to colder area's? I don't think there is a word for heat of the nucleus.

Non-existent.

22 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

black holes don't exist or they woul have found one by now in one way or another.

I rather thought they had located several black holes, one being in the centre of our own Milky Way.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Susanc241 said:

I rather thought they had located several black holes, one being in the centre of our own Milky Way.

Correct. 

The OP should just Google it. Lots of info.

Edited by pallidin

4 minutes ago, pallidin said:

Correct. Black holes can be professionally inferred as to how light bends around it and various other well-known factors. 

The OP should just Google it. Lots of info.

No need to be here.

No need to be here where paliodin has corrected everyone, 

Because of screwed up beliefs that you hang up with your spit and fall away I 've thought a black hole was made out of cake if your good and spiders if your bad.

4 minutes ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

No need to be here where paliodin has corrected everyone, 

Because of screwed up beliefs that you hang up with your spit and fall away I 've thought a black hole was made out of cake if your good and spiders if your bad.

Wow. Goodbye.

I guess black holes are important to existence for some. What about pulsars? shouldn't we be able to 'see' those?

7 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

I guess black holes are important to existence for some. What about pulsars? shouldn't we be able to 'see' those?

Pulsars too small to be seen physically.  Detected by the pulses of intermittent light they emit.

Now I am done with this.  

yeah black holes are just black icing on blue cake