Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DeSantis sends two planes of illegal immigrants to Martha's Vineyard

OverSword

3 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Amen.  And you have just suggested another fantastic money making idea, political action hero figures.  Pelosi in a long flowing robe as Aged Woman, Graham in a snappy purple leisure suit as Waffle Man, McConnel in tights and a cape as Turtle Man.  What a way to fund campaigns. 

Just saw Ron Scott standing behind Mitch.  He might be Turtle Boy.

2 hours ago, OverSword said:

If that's true then you are right, but were you they, wouldn't you rather be sent somewhere with sanctuary policies in place.  They send them here too where we help them to get on their feet and contribute to society.  

Elect me president and I could make great strides solving the issues of illegal immigration.  First you increase the amount of work visas that are issued every year by around 40%.  You then lower the standards of what it takes to become a refugee living in the USA.  Both of these steps will drastically lower the rate of illegal border crossing and take a bite out of the Mexican crime cartels profits.  The fact that these obvious steps aren't taken indicates that the federal government doesn't want to solve the problem.  See my mention of the cartels?   Follow that money and you can probably discover why illegal immigration has skyrocketed. 

Your immigration platform has my vote.

I'd also add that our nation complains about illegal immigration but never punish the agriculture industry for using that labor. 

If we truly don't want illegal immigration than you'd have to also cut down on one of the incentives people have to illegally cross.

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Well I use the same source that tells you Democrats want open borders, and I thought it was Republicans who could not define stuff like CRT.    But hey, just doing my part.  Some day maybe we will return to thoughtful conversations about real topics like balanced budgets and manufacturing policies. 

Democrats have been bragging about this strategy for years. 
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2022/05/18/ann-coulter-here-are-the-nutcases-who-believe-in-replacement/

Seriously, nothing seems strange to you about what’s happening at the southern border? No questions? Totally hunky dory?

Meanwhile in reality, democrats are sending millions of dollars overseas for other country’s border security while telling us “walls are racist” about our own border security. Over a million people have flooded into the US since Joe took office yet the diversity hire can go on national TV and state that our border is “secure”. These people are either lying to us or are completely incompetent and unfit for public service. 

Everyone knows what CRT is. The left is the one who plays the identification game. “There’s no such thing” “it’s only taught in law school” “no k-12 is teaching it” “it’s just teaching REAL history” “why do you not want to teach about The Holocaust?” These are the political games the left’s “educators” are busy playing rather than providing our kids an education.

The last thing in the world the Democrats want right now is a “thoughtful conversations about real topics like balanced budgets”. 
https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/09/politics/fact-check-biden-deficit-reduction/index.html

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Arizona is stacking shipping containers, Texas has Operation Lone Star, Florida is shipping migrants around, and we had four years of a guy that said he would take care of the problem.  How is it that we are having a problem after all that?  You're not saying all that is/was pointless and ineffective are you? If we are still having a problem, then maybe we should stop doing what they are doing and try something else?  

• Like 3

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CijLTQmN5zx/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Here's a Vineyard resident saying there's a housing crisis on the island and that there aren't enough rooms for 50 people. Airbnb says 118 available over the next week. Ntm the megamansions with dozens of rooms each. There's billions of dollars in that community. Continue this trend please!

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 5

5 hours ago, lightly said:

I don’t believe in Uncle Samta Claus policies..I’m an extreme fiscal conservative..but these stunts are extremely cruel to these people who don’t even know where they are going ..or why.

As if they had a plan when they started their journey? They're now in a beautiful coastal community instead of a concrete jungle under a bridge. They probably can't believe how good things are looking for them at the moment. Maybe the federal government should start taking this issue seriously and stop this madness at the border.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, F3SS said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CijLTQmN5zx/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Here's a Vineyard resident saying there's a housing crisis on the island and that there aren't enough rooms for 50 people. Airbnb says 118 available over the next week. Ntm the megamansions with dozens of rooms each. There's billions of dollars in that community. Continue this trend please!

It is a very wealthy community. Don't the Obamas have a huge house there? I seem to remember they bought one. It's also Kennedy territory.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 5

Republicans seem to hate the idea of rich people paying taxes, now you want to quarter people in their houses?  You know they might be a lot more at home in a middle class house in Pittsburgh.  Maybe we should send some there.

2 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Arizona is stacking shipping containers, Texas has Operation Lone Star, Florida is shipping migrants around, and we had four years of a guy that said he would take care of the problem.  How is it that we are having a problem after all that?  You're not saying all that is/was pointless and ineffective are you? If we are still having a problem, then maybe we should stop doing what they are doing and try something else?  

It did slow down when the pandemic was at its height, but picked up again in 2020.

3 hours ago, el midgetron said:

The last thing in the world the Democrats want right now is a “thoughtful conversations about real topics like balanced budgets”. 

Just speaking for myself.  I can't answer for a whole class of people.  And you are too kind, I am just a dumb engineer, never took social studies or law.  I don't know what CRT is. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Republicans seem to hate the idea of rich people paying taxes, now you want to quarter people in their houses?  You know they might be a lot more at home in a middle class house in Pittsburgh.  Maybe we should send some there.

It did slow down when the pandemic was at its height, but picked up again in 2020.

Just speaking for myself.  I can't answer for a whole class of people.  And you are too kind, I am just a dumb engineer, never took social studies or law.  I don't know what CRT is. 

Cathode Ray Tubes - they used to use them in old TVs.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, susieice said:

It is a very wealthy community. Don't the Obamas have a huge house there? I seem to remember they bought one. It's also Kennedy territory.

Oh yea. An enormous mansion. Many celebrities outspoken and otherwise live there. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

You know they might be a lot more at home in a middle class house in Pittsburgh.

The middle class here by and large aren't the ones voting for lax borders. That's the whole point of this scenario. They're being sent to places that keep voting for lax borders but have never had to deal with the reality of it. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Just saw Ron Scott standing behind Mitch.  He might be Turtle Boy.

I looked that up.  Do you mean Rick Scott?

He was an investor in a company that was awarded a project while Govenor of Florida.

Did Noah Webster change thr definition of ethics?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Golden Duck said:

I looked that up.  Do you mean Rick Scott?

He was an investor in a company that was awarded a project while Govenor of Florida.

Did Noah Webster change thr definition of ethics?

Thanks, yes Rick Scott, former CEO of health care company fined 1.7 Billion  for Medicare fraud. The very one.   Noah did not change it but Rick Scott may have. Then too Republicans are wondering what happened to all of that campaign money he was in charge of, how it went from 180 million to 30 million with almost 2 months left before midterms.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Not where your local bloke is?

We still have roving bands of vagabond actors hereabouts who frequent alehouses.

• Haha 3

I hope they keep sending them.   To continue to make their point, for the good of the migrants and for the good of the residents in Florida and Texas.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, el midgetron said:

Democrats have been bragging about this strategy for years. 
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2022/05/18/ann-coulter-here-are-the-nutcases-who-believe-in-replacement/

Seriously, nothing seems strange to you about what’s happening at the southern border? No questions? Totally hunky dory?

Meanwhile in reality, democrats are sending millions of dollars overseas for other country’s border security while telling us “walls are racist” about our own border security. Over a million people have flooded into the US since Joe took office yet the diversity hire can go on national TV and state that our border is “secure”. These people are either lying to us or are completely incompetent and unfit for public service. 

Everyone knows what CRT is. The left is the one who plays the identification game. “There’s no such thing” “it’s only taught in law school” “no k-12 is teaching it” “it’s just teaching REAL history” “why do you not want to teach about The Holocaust?” These are the political games the left’s “educators” are busy playing rather than providing our kids an education.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/09/politics/fact-check-biden-deficit-reduction/index.html

Here something you should already know and be very proud of, or maybe this is all knew to you?:)

Fact: President Trump Only Reduced Legal, Not Illegal, Immigration:

President Trump entered the White House with the goal of reducing legal immigration by 63 percent. Trump was wildly successful in reducing legal immigration. By November 2020, the Trump administration reduced the number of green cards issued to people abroad by at least 418,453 and the number of non‐immigrant visas by at least 11,178,668 during his first term through November 2020. President Trump also entered the White House with the goal of eliminating illegal immigration but Trump oversaw a virtual collapse in interior immigration enforcement and the stabilization of the illegal immigrant population. Thus, Trump succeeded in reduce legal immigration and failed to eliminate illegal immigration.

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/reboot/fact-president-trump-only-reduced-legal-not-illegal-immigration-176905

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Here something you should already know and be very proud of, or maybe this is all knew to you?:)

Fact: President Trump Only Reduced Legal, Not Illegal, Immigration:

President Trump entered the White House with the goal of reducing legal immigration by 63 percent. Trump was wildly successful in reducing legal immigration. By November 2020, the Trump administration reduced the number of green cards issued to people abroad by at least 418,453 and the number of non‐immigrant visas by at least 11,178,668 during his first term through November 2020. President Trump also entered the White House with the goal of eliminating illegal immigration but Trump oversaw a virtual collapse in interior immigration enforcement and the stabilization of the illegal immigrant population. Thus, Trump succeeded in reduce legal immigration and failed to eliminate illegal immigration.

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/reboot/fact-president-trump-only-reduced-legal-not-illegal-immigration-176905

To be fair, the democrats fought him at every chance they could.   It is why the illegal immigration is as bad as it currently is.   The current VP, Harris, says the border is secure.   That is how out of touch she is.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Myles said:

To be fair, the democrats fought him at every chance they could.   It is why the illegal immigration is as bad as it currently is.   The current VP, Harris, says the border is secure.   That is how out of touch she is.

For half of Trump’s term he had a Republican Congress.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Myles said:

To be very fair, he didn’t do the job people claim he did and that was preventing illegal immigration over the Southwest border so who was in charge there certainly not the Democrats!:)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

To be very fair, he didn’t do the job people claim he did and that was preventing illegal immigration over the Southwest border so who was in charge there certainly not the Democrats!:)

It has gotten much worse under biden but democrats will deny that and make excuses for it.   Like Kamala thinking the border is secure.     

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Myles said:

It has gotten much worse under biden but democrats will deny that and make excuses for it.   Like Kamala thinking the border is secure.     

My comments were not attributed to the fact that it is worst or better! How does your comparison effect or change in anyway what already happened?

It may make you feel better, but it doesn’t change anything why can’t you simply acknowledge that and move on?

Biden and democrats  is letting criminals and terrorists into our country. letting a million  illegal immigrants into our country and give them free housing, but not for our homeless on the streets.

Biden also went to a electric  car show  supporting climate change, but goes home in a gas jet plane<_< instead of  driving  a electric  car home ,

https://nypost.com/2022/09/14/here-are-the-electric-cars-revealed-at-the-detroit-auto-show/

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

My comments were not attributed to the fact that it is worst or better! How does your comparison effect or change in anyway what already happened?

It may make you feel better, but it doesn’t change anything why can’t you simply acknowledge that and move on?

Why would I want to just move on when it keeps getting worse and worse under the Democrats who claim they have fixed it?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1