Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DeSantis sends two planes of illegal immigrants to Martha's Vineyard

OverSword

2 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Here something you should already know and be very proud of, or maybe this is all knew to you?:)

Fact: President Trump Only Reduced Legal, Not Illegal, Immigration:

President Trump entered the White House with the goal of reducing legal immigration by 63 percent. Trump was wildly successful in reducing legal immigration. By November 2020, the Trump administration reduced the number of green cards issued to people abroad by at least 418,453 and the number of non‐immigrant visas by at least 11,178,668 during his first term through November 2020. President Trump also entered the White House with the goal of eliminating illegal immigration but Trump oversaw a virtual collapse in interior immigration enforcement and the stabilization of the illegal immigrant population. Thus, Trump succeeded in reduce legal immigration and failed to eliminate illegal immigration.

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/reboot/fact-president-trump-only-reduced-legal-not-illegal-immigration-176905

Even if Trump didn’t reduce illegal immigration by a single person, he was at least trying to do something about the problem. In comparison the clowns bumbling around the White House now just pretend like there’s no problem. Democrats fought against Trump’s efforts to secure our border and now they are pretending that problem doesn’t exist. 

Ive said it a million times, illegal immigration hurts legal immigration. 

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

Boy they mad.

This reminds me of those Democrat mayors who allowed the violence of 2020 to run unchecked in their cities until the protestors turned up at their own residences. Then it was suddenly time for law and order again. 

• Like 5

Martha’s Vineyard officials are begging for federal assistance over what they are calling a “humanitarian crisis” after just 50 illegal aliens were flown into the elite island where the nation’s wealthiest residents vacation.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/09/15/marthas-vineyard-declares-humanitarian-crisis-50-illegal-alien-arrivals/

LOL

• Haha 6

Christina Pushaw, a spokeswoman for the DeSantis campaign, said Biden voters on Martha’s Vineyard ought to open their homes — often empty except for during the summer months — to newly arrived illegal aliens.

“Martha’s Vineyard claims to be a ‘sanctuary’ jurisdiction that welcomes illegal aliens,” Pushaw wrote on Twitter. “Most of those multi-million dollar mansions are summer homes that are vacant most of the year. They can be used to house thousands of illegal migrants. Time to walk the walk, Biden voters.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/09/15/desantis-spokeswoman-biden-voters-marthas-vineyard-should-open-their-summer-homes-illegal-aliens/

• Like 5

California Gov. Gavin Newson (D) on Thursday wrote a letter to Attorney General Merrick Garland urging the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) to investigate Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis for “kidnapping” after the Florida governor sent illegal immigrants to Martha’s Vineyard.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/09/15/gavin-newsom-begs-doj-to-investigate-ron-desantis-for-kidnapping-after-sending-migrants-to-marthas-vineyard/

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

California Gov. Gavin Newson (D) on Thursday wrote a letter to Attorney General Merrick Garland urging the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) to investigate Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis for “kidnapping” after the Florida governor sent illegal immigrants to Martha’s Vineyard.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/09/15/gavin-newsom-begs-doj-to-investigate-ron-desantis-for-kidnapping-after-sending-migrants-to-marthas-vineyard/

Hey Newsom, DeSantis didn't do this out of a vacuum unlike your governorship.

Edited by Buzz_Light_Year
  • Like 2

People should go to prison for this crap. It's human trafficking. Sending people off to other parts of the country with lies about jobs and shelter is nothing less than a crime. They are human beings, not cattle. Anybody who thinks this is a "good idea" or "funny" is a piece of human garbage.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1
  • Confused 3

So DeSantis and Abbott are trying to get themselves prosecuted for human trafficking.  Not to mention defrauding the people they put on board.

At least Martha's Vinyard is heavily Democratic.  They will be taken care of until the District Attorneys can decide whether to prosecute.

One phrase I have never heard a Republican quote:  Mathew 25:37-40:  "And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.”

Doug

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, moonman said:

People should go to prison for this crap. It's human trafficking. Sending people off to other parts of the country with lies about jobs and shelter is nothing less than a crime. Anybody who thinks this is a good idea is a piece of ****.

I hope they keep doing it.   It is no more "human trafficking" than bussing them to another town in Texas.   Just a longer distance.  

• Like 5

Just now, moonman said:

People should go to prison for this crap. It's human trafficking. Sending people off to other parts of the country with lies about jobs and shelter is nothing less than a crime. Anybody who thinks this is a good idea is a piece of ****.

Abbott thinks letting over a hundred people die in a cold snap is a justifiable loss to keep Texas "free" of Federal regulation of ERCOT.  That way, the investors don't have to do maintenance and can pocket more money.

Works if you're short-sighted.

Doug

• Like 1

Just now, Myles said:

I hope they keep doing it.   It is no more "human trafficking" than bussing them to another town in Texas.   Just a longer distance.  

Correct.  So let's prosecute the human traffickers.

Doug

2 minutes ago, Myles said:

Thanks for confirming that you are one of said pieces of **** that I never need to hear the opinion of again. Ignore list updated.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Democrats are letting a thousand illegal immigrants into our country a day.:(

https://www.texastribune.org/2021/09/17/texas-dan-patrick-immigrants-democrats-haitians/

I was guessing that to:) 

Joe Biden and Democrats had begun a "silent revolution" to take over the country by winning over the votes of migrants. 

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Doug1066 said:

Correct.  So let's prosecute the human traffickers.

Doug

Are you for an unsecured and open border?

We all know how this is going to pan out. the rich progressives will now act like victims and have these people removed asap. 'Do as we say & not as we do' The same people that preach the climate warming change emergency mantra, whilst boarding their private jet to holiday in Barbados. Me-again Markle & the ginger prince spring to mind.

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 5

58 minutes ago, moonman said:

Thanks for confirming that you are one of said pieces of **** that I never need to hear the opinion of again. Ignore list updated.

Add me to your list.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, moonman said:

People should go to prison for this crap. It's human trafficking. Sending people off to other parts of the country with lies about jobs and shelter is nothing less than a crime. They are human beings, not cattle. Anybody who thinks this is a "good idea" or "funny" is a piece of human garbage.

So, where should they send them? Back to Venezuela?

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 2

First Chelmno, Belzec, Sobibor, Treblinka, Majdanek and Auschwitz. Now Martha’s Vineyard 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Sending people off to other parts of the country with lies about jobs and shelter is nothing less than a crime.

What parts of the country are acceptable? Just the scum Americans that live in border towns where they first arrive?

Edited by Zebra3
  • Like 6

Typical democrat, if your opinion is different than mine, I hate you!!

It is part of the process that the government transports migrant to someplace.   The democrats are just mad at the place that was chosen.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Primarily, we take our orders from the commonwealth,” he said. “In our facility, we have a standing order that states that any request for voluntary action from ICE, we will not uphold.” He added that all police on the Island have the same mandate and that Island police officers do not make arrests based on immigration status. “Someone would not come here just based on ICE, but because they broke the law,” he said.

https://vineyardgazette.com/news/2017/04/06/immigration-issue-stirs-heartfelt-response-island