Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Doctors treat woman who swallowed 55 AA and AAA batteries


UM-Bot
 Share

Recommended Posts

 
Posted (IP: Staff) ·

The poor woman.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, UM-Bot said:

The incident, which was evidently an act of self harm, has been described by doctors as a world first...

Does that mean, she'll qualify for entering the Guiness Book?

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've got my own weird problems, but I wonder what possesses a person to do that.

I prefer munching on car batteries...

:passifier:

Edited by pallidin
Link to comment
Share on other sites

She could of died from the mere fact that batteries contain acid. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/20/2022 at 1:12 AM, pallidin said:

I've got my own weird problems, but I wonder what possesses a person to do that.

I prefer munching on car batteries...

:passifier:

she suicidal. I once ate battery acid as a kid too. Surprisingly nothing happened. Tasted interesting.

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Having ingested one or two could pass like a bad drunk challenge but more than that is clearly a mental issue... after 20 you clearly have the cue that it will not kill you fast enough.

Maybe she married a flashlight and wanted to be like him ? We have seen some case of furniture involved in wedding lately...

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Nnicolette said:

...I once ate battery acid as a kid too. Surprisingly nothing happened...

Wait up. On average, if a woman doesen't die of cancer in her early 40s, she's more than likely to survive until well beyond what was once a Biblical old age

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was in hospital once being treated for an anxiety attack (thought it was a heart attack) and there was a woman in the bed opposite who had intentionally stuck one of those batteries up her vagina. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I was in hospital once being treated for an anxiety attack (thought it was a heart attack) and there was a woman in the bed opposite who had intentionally stuck one of those batteries up her vagina. 

Just like sticking batteries in the energizer bunny the wrong way, she kept coming and coming and coming.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.