Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Supervolcano

Bogeyman

Lol, I think you're going to have a lot longer to wait than that. In fact, I'm hoping it doesn't happen!

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Conspiracy

• AnimangaBloodThorn

• Nightwatcher

• absinthegreen329

well sorry to say but as much as u hope it doesnt it will tongue.gif i heared theres a bible code that in the year 2010 the world will go in chaos, gloomyness, ash, etc so i guess theres some theorys itll go off in 5 years, imazing that within the next 20 years theres suppose to be a asteroid going by earth, super eruptian and a mega earthquake in california tongue.gif

Edited by Conspiracy

Yeah, there have been a lot of 'doomsday theories' in the past, but to have so many of them clumped together in only a few years? I think that if the doomsday stories hold any truth, that the world, or our world at least, will end in 2012.

...Do you think that comething similiar could have happened on Mars?

its possible, but i think it was a giant asteroid that ended mars's life, i dont think any natural disaster on mars could have damaged it the way it is now...

and i think most of our major disasters are all gonna spring at the same time, maybe a ice age will come after the super eruptian? we never know till it comes, hopefully man kind survives this, imagine being in a space shuttle and witnissing all of it happening at the same time.. sad.gif

no i never have been near a erupting volcano and never plan to be, and dont mind me asking but how close were u to it when it erupted?

606406[/snapback]

I was in the same province were Pinatubo was. Luckily for us there was an early bulletin about the eruption so we were asked to evacuate the town. It wasn't the actual eruption that scared me the most it was the "lahar" as the locals call it. Mud flow. Imagine a river full of lava. It totally engulf the whole province. The ash fall was horrendous as well.

well thats good it was evacuated, did u see the eruptian happen?

well thats good it was evacuated, did u see the eruptian happen?

610170[/snapback]

Yes, indeed. We were on a van going towards Manila, the capital city, it was like cotton candy from afar. It was an awesome but scary site. I remember it rained hard with thunderstorm and then ash fall...it was like snowing.

thats scary, good thing that town was evacuated

If it deos happen i wanna be there.

crazy winnipegers lol why the heck do u wanna be there? tongue.gif

thats scary, good thing that town was evacuated

610251[/snapback]

Sad thing is still many people died because they didn't want to leave their houses.

610254[/snapback]

I'm almost sure you don't wanna be there if it happens. wink2.gif

610254[/snapback]

I'm almost sure you don't wanna be there if it happens. wink2.gif

610272[/snapback]

ya i agree, neo ur mad lol

well Yellow stone is considered a highly threatening volcano out of the other 55 on the list hehe

i wouldnt dought if it would erupt soon, it prolly will, my guess is within the next 5-20 years

Scientists predict that it could erupt right this very second or 100 years from now.

No one knows for sure.

BOOM

there it goes w00t.gif

id laugh if the moment i said BOOM and entered it that the volcano did blow.. then id be like.. o crap lol

Then do I get to blame it all on you? w00t.gif

Lol, jk.

haha, u can but you got no proof! *erases my last posts before the CIA and FBI find it*

BOOM

there it goes  w00t.gif

id laugh if the moment i said BOOM and entered it that the volcano did blow.. then id be like.. o crap lol

616454[/snapback]

Then do I get to blame it all on you? w00t.gif

Lol, jk.

616476[/snapback]

God, you guys are really waiting for it to blow, aren't you? LOL

Lol. w00t.gif Actually, I'd rather it didn't, but there's no way to lighten a mood like joking about it.

I mean, if it's gonna go, you might as well get a few more laughs in, right? There's nothing you can do to stop it.

grin2.gif Nope, there's nothing you can do to stop it. But, remember to stay flexible so when it does you can bend over and kiss your **** goodbye. Edited by Michelle

thank god i dont live in America lol

thank god i dont live in America lol

618617[/snapback]

So that means I'm safe.... w00t.gif

Y'all may not get the lava in your back yards, but you'll definately get the after effects... yes.gif

Lol. w00t.gif Actually, I'd rather it didn't, but there's no way to lighten a mood like joking about it.

I mean, if it's gonna go, you might as well get a few more laughs in, right? There's nothing you can do to stop it.

618311[/snapback]

I see what you mean...well then, might as well wait here with you guys. At least we all die laughing clap.gif