Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Supervolcano

Bogeyman

should we say the member list to or nah? tongue.gif

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Conspiracy

• AnimangaBloodThorn

• Nightwatcher

• absinthegreen329

same!

Done.

btw i never can get the colours right >.<

Edited by Conspiracy

Done that too...Okay guys, have there been any new updates on either Yellowstone or Toba?

Hmm...I wonder where a good place would be to look for them?

i havnt heared any new news yet, i guess if new info comes up itll be on the front page of UM

Run for the Hills!!!

Edited by Conspiracy

I know I just joined but I was looking up some stuff about yellowstone and I found this site and wanted to know if there was some people that knew about it well to start with Iamb from Anchorage, Alaska (USA) and I am 22 years old well what I want to say is that some scientist say that the yellowstone is I guess you can say breathing in right now and will breath out but if this is one of the events that will turn out to be dangerous for us then it might happen about 2012 thats what I kinda thought about lately I have been watching the Discovery Channel and they say that yellowstone is ready then it will take sometime to build up some power so I would guess about 2012

I know I just joined but I was looking up some stuff about yellowstone and I found this site and wanted to know if there was some people that knew about it well to start with Iamb from Anchorage, Alaska (USA) and I am 22 years old well what I want to say is that some scientist say that the yellowstone is I guess you can say breathing in right now and will breath out but if this is one of the events that will turn out to be dangerous for us then it might happen about 2012 thats what I kinda thought about lately I have been watching the Discovery Channel and they say that yellowstone is ready then it will take sometime to build up some power so I would guess about 2012

639517[/snapback]

welcome to UM, and ya id think it might happen around 2010-2012 cuz thats when the 'end of the world' is predicted

Welcome to UM wakka! thumbsup.gif

Ah, but remember Conspiracy, there have been many 'doomsday predictions' in the past. None of them came true.

But then again, there are so many things that is happening with the world (not to mention that we are overdue for a mass extinction) that this one could be true...I know that there will be wars and such, but I never believed that the end of humanity would come from human made weapons of mass destruction. disgust.gif After all, nature created us, I think that nature will destroy us.

I'm going way off topic. rofl.gif Anyway, many scientists and 'doomsday' theorists do believe that Yellowstone will probably blow in 2012. One, because of the predictions and, two, because it just seems scientifically right...?

7 years my friend, 7 years. So if I were you I would rethink my plans in life. tongue.gif

If I were to change my plans, it would be to party more and have more fun in life.

What would y'all do to change your life if you knew you were going to die? dontgetit.gif

if the world will end in 7 years then my plans are to get married to my g/f and raise some kids

i dont wanna die alone! tongue.gif but if im lucky ill just store mass amounts of food before it happens, either way ill find a way to survive wink2.gif

Actually I like the sound of that, survive. That's what we should do if it happens find a way to survive. Survival of the fittest and well prepared. Start panic buying then. grin2.gif

o when that thing first starts blowing im gonna go rob so many stores for food lol

sooo its been quite quiet here recently, any more news of Yellowstone anybody?

I really wanna see a huge volcano erupt when i'm around i think it would be so cool to get pics of the Pyroclastic Cloud chasing me

yea its always cool to see a giant cloud of hot ash and rock chasing someone, u crazy bugger! tongue.gif

ah aint this wonderful, some of the most dangerous volcanos in the world are starting to erupt, were so ****ed grin2.gif