Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woodrow Derenberger talks about his 1966 UFO sighting & encounter with a humanoid named Indrid Cold

OverSword

One of the comments from the YouTube page:

He lived two miles from us , went to school with his kids. Our family watched this interview on our little bw tv... my dad said "his life is over" and I said "is he going to die? And he said " no....but he's going to wish he was!" Woodrow's family went through pure hell, for years! I really don't know what to think.... ? I will say this , the man who you hear interviewing him was Glen Wilson, and real professional , and a gentleman! I would bump into Glen over the years , and he would never down play the event.... it was a big deal to him, and it sure was!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I used to work for someone called Ingrid Coad. :unsure2:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Malawi said:

Wasnt Indrid Cold also the "mystery humanoid" associated in the Mothman legends?

Derenberger didn't say "Indrid".

I think OverSword put 2 and 2 together and got 5.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

I used to work for someone called Ingrid Coad. :unsure2:

Was she an alien or possibly a time traveler? 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, acute said:

Derenberger didn't say "Indrid".

I think OverSword put 2 and 2 together and got 5.

Cq9jWG-WYAITjlA.jpg

This is an awesome story. He seems believable to me. I think at the least he believes this happened. From what I recall there were other witnesses who saw the craft that night. Cars that had past by. 

The YouTube comment OS provided makes sense. Of course he was gonna have a hard time after that. It’s just common sense. I think he knew that as well, but still decided to tell his story. That gives it some credibility to me as well. It was a crazy time in that little area. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1