Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Vibrating clothes hanger

jowasmus

On 10/1/2022 at 10:44 AM, jowasmus said:

Darkmoonlady suggested the it might have been picking up the vibrations from the fridge. Fridge? Static electricity? Not sure, but the explanations are sounding better to me. ;)

The imagination remark wasnt a jab i just see some who make a unqualified unsuppprted leap from "i dont know" to "so it must be______" ( fill in the blank with only paranormal possibilities.

Ill share a tale with you, years back in orlando i lived in the garage apt of my old house i came and went thru large barn style doors the outside had a hasp and master lock.

I have always worked club music biz so a night person, one night john dropped me off it was early around 1am, it had been raining soft off and on all night so wet out, mild temp i had a large bug zapper with a UV purple blue type light over that doorway.

As i went to put the key in the lock a large blue lightening shot out like a static spark but 1k bigger brighter, it was bright enough to get johns attention and stop from backing out of driveway and ask was i okay which i was i got zero bite from it, none.

I have no clue what it was but electrical anomalies are proven a condition of the earth paranormal isnt.

On 10/2/2022 at 7:46 AM, Rlyeh said:

When you picked it up did it still vibrate?

No. It stopped in my hand.

16 hours ago, the13bats said:

The imagination remark wasnt a jab i just see some who make a unqualified unsuppprted leap from "i dont know" to "so it must be______" ( fill in the blank with only paranormal possibilities.

Ill share a tale with you, years back in orlando i lived in the garage apt of my old house i came and went thru large barn style doors the outside had a hasp and master lock.

I have always worked club music biz so a night person, one night john dropped me off it was early around 1am, it had been raining soft off and on all night so wet out, mild temp i had a large bug zapper with a UV purple blue type light over that doorway.

As i went to put the key in the lock a large blue lightening shot out like a static spark but 1k bigger brighter, it was bright enough to get johns attention and stop from backing out of driveway and ask was i okay which i was i got zero bite from it, none.

I have no clue what it was but electrical anomalies are proven a condition of the earth paranormal isnt.

Gotcha. I didn't take it in a negative way. I was just confused & more irritated at the sound than anything because I'm a light sleeper. LOL

That's a cool story on the static spark. I've seen a few static sparks that blew my mind in the past. It's a freaky, but explainable thing. However at the time frame you were in and your friend noticing as well, that's some more of a spark. WOW!

Try putting the same kind of hanger back exactly where you found it and see if it happens again. The chances of you placing it in the exact same perfect way are slim, but worth a try.

On 10/4/2022 at 12:18 PM, moonman said:

Try putting the same kind of hanger back exactly where you found it and see if it happens again. The chances of you placing it in the exact same perfect way are slim, but worth a try.

Didn't even think about doing that. I'll try it when I get home, if I can think of it. LOL