Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man convinced he caught an alien in his bedroom in 2006

Eldorado

An eerie figure was captured entering a man's bedroom – and he's convinced it was an alien.

Using a closed circuit camera mounted above his bed, David from Florida managed to get a recording of the mysterious "short, skinny humanoid."

The video shows the figure creeping into the doorway a little further, revealing what appears to be a long slender leg. The programme refers to the alarming sight as something commonly known as a "grey".

https://www.indy100.com/science-tech/alien-in-bedroom-footage

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It took 16 years for this to be on the news

• Like 6

It was his wife coming back from the bathroom. 

:passifier:

• Like 1

Oh, an alien! Just have to turn on the blurriness filter before recording it because aliens are supposed to be blurry ... just like Bigfoot and Nessie ;-) .

• Like 3

It is all a conspiracy to make us think he had someone other than himself in his bedroom.  I should know, I've pulled similar nonsense myself in the past B).

• Like 1

Why is it that everyone has a smart ass comment on pretty much every post. Like I've always said, someone could post an actual high definition unedited pic or video and idiots will always dispute before learning all the facts and details. I bet that even when actual contact happens and they land and have coffee with the president, people will still dispute it ever happened.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I am a believer that a lot of strange things are indeed 'out there'. Maybe we shouldn't even use the more specific term 'alien'. Would like to see more details on this case than supplied in the OP.

Papameter Reading

75% Unknown Creature       25% Natural/Hoax

His housekeeper arrived early that day?  So, where's the rest of the clip?  What happened next?  Did the creature enter the room?  Start cleaning in the living room? Were there graphics reading "See the exciting conclusion next week?"

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Maurokatz said:

Why is it that everyone has a smart ass comment on pretty much every post. Like I've always said, someone could post an actual high definition unedited pic or video and idiots will always dispute before learning all the facts and details. I bet that even when actual contact happens and they land and have coffee with the president, people will still dispute it ever happened.

Yes,yes. But that situation hasn't and likely never will happen.

So, for now we will assess these grainy, blurry garbage videos and bin them with the rest of the trash.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I remember this. All too well. I remember it on a show way back and it also made its way around the internet some. It stuck out to me because it reminded me of something weird I saw as a child while having a bad fever and hallucinating.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Maurokatz said:

Because a lot of people are on this forum only to inflate their egos by belittling others. I find it bewildering how a forum named “unexplained mysteries” attracts so many closed minded people. 
Don’t get me wrong, this particular footage is highly questionable. I’m just talking about this forum in general for this and other posts. 
It’s not a fruitful forum for free and open discussion as you will just get shot down.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Maurokatz said:

Lol, calling people names for scoffing at crap blurry prove zip videos is the go to of the empty handed credulous dear true believer.

No one has ever posted a HD unedited pic or video with proper provenance and chain but when they do then get back to me.

And spewing about having coffee with the potus, in the context of your rant that just makes you look more angry and asinine. But again, when that really does hapoen let me know.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

If this were an authentic video, why would it just suddenly stop when the creature was only partly visible? It seems that if the alien were actually coming in the bedroom, it would have been captured by the closed circuit tv.

• Like 1

It was from a TV show on the History Channel.   

High chance that it was produced by the History Channel.   They are not required to be truthful, they are out for ratings number one.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Goodgodno said:

Because a lot of people are on this forum only to inflate their egos by belittling others. I find it bewildering how a forum named “unexplained mysteries” attracts so many closed minded people. 
Don’t get me wrong, this particular footage is highly questionable. I’m just talking about this forum in general for this and other posts. 
It’s not a fruitful forum for free and open discussion as you will just get shot down.

You find open dialogue with differing viewpoints bewildering? What sort of echo chambers have you been locked in?

I for one am completely open minded. I consider what is presented. Then by applying logic and reason I make an assessment. If my opinion contrasts what you or others think isn't my problem. 

Everyone is free to voice their opinions here. Just as others are free to question what is presented. You might want to grow some thicker skin.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, zac509 said:

Yep.ask what they do for a living...one or two may be in "intelligence" serious.

Yes, some folks here do work in the intelligence community. What's your grievance with that? 

Oh, I get it, you trying to be ironic. Hmm. Nice try I guess.

• Like 1

It’s so grainy and pixelated there is no proof of anything in the video other than it looks like a person stepping up looking around but it’s almost puppet or robotic like. Possibly even poor animation attempt over actual video.

Edited by Freez1
  • Like 1

On 9/25/2022 at 4:27 PM, Goodgodno said:

So are you inflating your ego by putting down anyone with a different opinion or one you do not like, sure sounds like it.

Just who besides yourself is closed minded and shooting down free and open discussion?

I fully own that i am a cynical skeptic down right snide at times but only after ive been presented with bad attitude and out right insult for asking for supportive evidence to back up a story and that is what open discussions are all about.

I do not harp on anyone after they present what evidence they have i also do not blindly believe stories and stories are not evidence.

I go with what i am presented with not my fault many cases come empty handed.