Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman haunted by a 'black witch'

Eldorado

A woman has spoken out after a 'black witch' began appearing in mirrors around her home. April Brown claims the ghostly incidents caused her to move out of her flat in Walsall.

The 43-year-old was struggling through a hard time when she began spotting mysterious lights in mirrors dotted around her home. Hauntings persisted even after April called a local Christian minister in to help.

It became too much to handle so she decided to move to Birmingham, the Daily Star reports. She saw leaving as her only option but says the spirit has followed her to Edgbaston.

Birmingham Mail via MSN

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, acute said:

I was expecting to see a picture of Grace Jones. :blink:

If they had made an X-Men movie in the 80s, either Grace Jones or Tina Turner would have been the perfect Storm.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Eldorado said:

A woman has spoken out after a 'black witch' began appearing in mirrors around her home. April Brown claims the ghostly incidents caused her to move out of her flat in Walsall.

The 43-year-old was struggling through a hard time when she began spotting mysterious lights in mirrors dotted around her home. Hauntings persisted even after April called a local Christian minister in to help.

It became too much to handle so she decided to move to Birmingham, the Daily Star reports. She saw leaving as her only option but says the spirit has followed her to Edgbaston.

Birmingham Mail via MSN

It sounds like this lady Witch or Not is in a serious bad situation both physically and mentally. I don’t believe in the supernatural but I wish her well and I sincerely hope this isn’t a publicity stunt because a great deal of bad karma would come from that. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

It sounds like this lady Witch or Not is in a serious bad situation both physically and mentally. I don’t believe in the supernatural but I wish her well and I sincerely hope this isn’t a publicity stunt because a great deal of bad karma would come from that. 

I dont believe in supernatural but karma goona get ya.

I couldnt resist.

"They were coming through the mirror, every time I went to take a photograph, a spirit or whatever you want to call it was appearing in the mirror. Every time."

Yet we just dont seem to have any of those pics.

• Like 2