Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Italy on brink of having most Right-wing government since Mussolini

Eldorado

Italy looked set to have its first woman prime minister and most Right-wing government since the Second World War on Sunday night after exit polls suggested the country’s election was won by an alliance of three rightist parties.

The strongest party in the Right-wing coalition is the nationalist, hard-right Brothers of Italy, which won 22-26 per cent of votes and traces its roots back to the post-war fascist movement.

Its Eurosceptic leader, 45-year-old Giorgia Meloni, looked destined to become the country’s next prime minister, although it could take weeks to form the new government.

UK Telegraph via MSN

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Eldorado said:

Italy looked set to have its first woman prime minister and most Right-wing government since the Second World War on Sunday night after exit polls suggested the country’s election was won by an alliance of three rightist parties.

The strongest party in the Right-wing coalition is the nationalist, hard-right Brothers of Italy, which won 22-26 per cent of votes and traces its roots back to the post-war fascist movement.

Its Eurosceptic leader, 45-year-old Giorgia Meloni, looked destined to become the country’s next prime minister, although it could take weeks to form the new government.

UK Telegraph via MSN

Hey thankfully Italy isn’t a force to be concerned about, if they allow history to repeat itself that’s their problem it’s pretty dam obvious that RightWing / Fascist is not a good path to take.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

"Earlier this year she outlined her priorities in a raucous speech to Spain's far-right Vox party: "Yes to the natural family, no to the LGBT lobby, yes to sexual identity, no to gender ideology... no to Islamist violence, yes to secure borders, no to mass migration... no to big international finance... no to the bureaucrats of Brussels!"

Wow...radical stuff.:lol:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-63029909

Presumably then the BBC would rather hear :- 

"No to the natural family, Yes to the LGBT lobby, No to sexual identity, Yes to gender ideology... Yes to Islamist violence, No to secure borders, Yes to mass migration... Yes to big international finance... Yes to the bureaucrats of Brussels!"

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, itsnotoutthere said:

"Earlier this year she outlined her priorities in a raucous speech to Spain's far-right Vox party: "Yes to the natural family, no to the LGBT lobby, yes to sexual identity, no to gender ideology... no to Islamist violence, yes to secure borders, no to mass migration... no to big international finance... no to the bureaucrats of Brussels!"

"No to the natural family, Yes to the LGBT lobby, No to sexual identity, Yes to gender ideology... Yes to Islamist violence, No to secure borders, Yes to mass migration... Yes to big international finance... Yes to the bureaucrats of Brussels!"

It certainly seems very familiar but I just can’t put my finger on who it exactly sounds like however it seems your a supporter this should be your slogan Arbeit macht frei. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

It certainly seems very familiar but I just can’t put my finger on who it exactly sounds like however it seems your a supporter this should be your slogan Arbeit macht frei. 

I'll leave the slogans to the left, & take anything written by the left leaning MSM with a pinch of salt. When the left try to tell you that Boris (jellyfish) Johnson is a fascist you can be pretty sure they don't know what they're talking about.

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, itsnotoutthere said:

I'll leave the slogans to the left, & take anything written by the left leaning MSM with a pinch of salt.

Dude you are a slogan.:)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Dude you are a slogan.:)

And you're a meme.:tu:

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Haha 4

Unfortunately, Berlusconi will be the rotten apple of which will ruin the movement. Besides all of the facelifts, that nation wrecker must have had formaldahide replace his blood. He has escaped death almost as many times as Hitler did

5 hours ago, itsnotoutthere said:

Yes to the natural family, no to the LGBT lobby, yes to sexual identity, no to gender ideology... no to Islamist violence, yes to secure borders, no to mass migration... no to big international finance... no to the bureaucrats of Brussels!"

This is a good example of why people hate politicans lol. Always speaking vaguely instead of about what clear policies they support. 

The only clear policy I see out of this is stricter immigration, and anti gay marriage.  And then just a vauge dislike for the EU lol.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, itsnotoutthere said:

Maybe something more to the point like lets celebrate our rich culture, make our nation safer, and more prosperous for everybody.  

• Like 2

This is so ironic.  The nuclear family is now Fascist?  Individualism is now Fascist?  Science and math are Fascist?  Culture is Fascist?  There is something wrong with that.  Fascism is more tied to Marxism and the Globalists bent on seizing control.  "You'll get nothing and you'll like it!"  That may advance the interests of the uber elite, but it drags the advancement of mankind back into the Dark Ages.  I don't think people are understanding what is at stake here.

ETA: I guess human freedom is fascist?

Edited by RavenHawk
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

This is so ironic.  The nuclear family is now Fascist?  Individualism is now Fascist?  Science and math are Fascist?  Culture is Fascist?  There is something wrong with that.  Fascism is more tied to Marxism and the Globalists bent on seizing control.  "You'll get nothing and you'll like it!"  That may advance the interests of the uber elite, but it drags the advancement of mankind back into the Dark Ages.  I don't think people are understanding what is at stake here.

ETA: I guess human freedom is fascist?

No one is claiming these things are fascist.

Nuclear families have never been under attack. It's just what politicans say when they mean they don't like gay people or the fact that people can get divorced. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Autistocrates said:

Unfortunately, Berlusconi will be the rotten apple of which will ruin the movement. Besides all of the facelifts, that nation wrecker must have had formaldahide replace his blood. He has escaped death almost as many times as Hitler did

Bunga Bunga!

lol

• Thanks 1

When the left cannot practice self-regulation, when the centre right sells out, the electorate go for the moderate to far right alternative.

Yet the lesson won`t be learnt.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, itsnotoutthere said:

Her speech makes her sound like she is the one who is fearful. 'All God's children got a place in the choir' but right-wing reactionaries seem to think otherwise. In an attempt to allay people's fears concerning the direction she might take Italy in the future, she said this morning that her term in government would be responsible:

If we are called to govern this nation, we will do it for everyone. We will do it for all Italians, and we will do it with the aim of uniting the people. Italy chose us. We will not betray it.” [Georgia Meloni]

Meloni supports Ukraine against Putin's invasion and she will not be able to make inroads against European principles on human and civil rights. She will have to work with her coalition partners who will moderate her policies.  She has dialled down her more right-wing rhetoric in recent times and will have to play ball with Brussels to continue to secure the £200 billion Covid recovery funds. Italy must continue to meet political, democratic, and economic milestones to draw down this money. 

52 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

Her speech makes her sound like she is the one who is fearful. 'All God's children got a place in the choir' but right-wing reactionaries seem to think otherwise. In an attempt to allay people's fears concerning the direction she might take Italy in the future, she said this morning that her term in government would be responsible:

If we are called to govern this nation, we will do it for everyone. We will do it for all Italians, and we will do it with the aim of uniting the people. Italy chose us. We will not betray it.” [Georgia Meloni]

Meloni supports Ukraine against Putin's invasion and she will not be able to make inroads against European principles on human and civil rights. She will have to work with her coalition partners who will moderate her policies.  She has dialled down her more right-wing rhetoric in recent times and will have to play ball with Brussels to continue to secure the £200 billion Covid recovery funds. Italy must continue to meet political, democratic, and economic milestones to draw down this money. 

She's hardly right wing though. Once she stood up for Christian family, the MSM would be up in arms as they are extreme left wing. This lady, Meloni, sounds fairly moderate and certainly less extreme than the woke left.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

No one is claiming these things are fascist.

Nuclear families have never been under attack. It's just what politicans say when they mean they don't like gay people or the fact that people can get divorced. 

I'm old enough to remember when "Disney has a gay agenda" was a conspiracy theory. 

But im sure these politicians are just mistaken and need your wisdom to see the truth.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

I'm old enough to remember when "Disney has a gay agenda" was a conspiracy theory. 

But im sure these politicians are just mistaken and need your wisdom to see the truth.

Aren't you just proving my point?

"Protecting the nuclear family" is always just code for being against gay people. "Protecting it" by being mad at Disney for having gay characters ?

Gay people aren't a threat to the nuclear family.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Aren't you just proving my point?

"Protecting the nuclear family" is always just code for being against gay people. "Protecting it" by being mad at Disney for having gay characters ?

Gay people aren't a threat to the nuclear family.

There was a concerted effort to push the nuclear family "into the background" in Disney works.

“But then, my experience was bafflingly the opposite of what I had heard,” she said in footage that has since been posted to Twitter. “In my little pocket of Proud Family Disney TVA, the showrunners were super-welcoming. [Disney Television Animation senior vice president] Meredith Roberts and our leadership over there has been so welcoming to my not-at-all-secret gay agenda. So I felt like maybe it was that way in the past but I guess something must have happened. They were turning it around.”

She discussed pushing to place same-sex couples in the background of shows, a shift at Disney,

https://www.advocate.com/arts-entertainment/2022/3/30/disney-execs-promote-not-so-secret-gay-agenda-leaked-internal-vid

When people were saying this 18months ago, people were saying that it was crazy to think that a company which makes money selling programming to children would have a gay agenda.

There is no need to brainwash children and it was always going to lead to a push back. May it continue, 

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

5 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

There was a concerted effort to push the nuclear family "into the background" in Disney works.

https://www.advocate.com/arts-entertainment/2022/3/30/disney-execs-promote-not-so-secret-gay-agenda-leaked-internal-vid

When people were saying this 18months ago, people were saying that it was crazy to think that a company which makes money selling programming to children would have a gay agenda.

There is no need to brainwash children and it was always going to lead to a push back. May it continue, 

You're proving my point.

Having gay characters is not an attack on the nuclear family lol.

It dosen't "brainwash" children to be gay. It may "brainwash" them to not be afraid of gay people though. Through seeing characters and making it not an unknown concept.

Disney wanting more gay representation is not a surprise to me in the least. Why someone would see it as an attack on families is what is not making sense. 

6 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

You're proving my point.

Having gay characters is not an attack on the nuclear family lol.

Deliberately removing heterosexual relationships (you know, the ones which have resulted in the children consuming the product) and replacing them with gay characters and showing that to 4 year olds will have an effect. Not the effect your expecting, more like the ones you see in Russia or Ukraine.

No 4 year old needs to see that. 

3 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

Deliberately removing heterosexual relationships (you know, the ones which have resulted in the children consuming the product) and replacing them with gay characters and showing that to 4 year olds will have an effect. Not the effect your expecting, more like the ones you see in Russia or Ukraine.

No 4 year old needs to see that. 

What in the world did I just read lol.

1) no one is removing all heterosexual characters from media, nor is Disney lol.

2) how is it harmful for a 4 year old to see a gay person on tv?

3) what effect do you believe this would have similar to Russia or Ukraine? What does that even mean? 

11 hours ago, Ozymandias said:

...will have to play ball with Brussels...

Who will at first have her by the balls?

Fascism:  ‘a system of government that exercises a dictatorship of the extreme Right, typically through the merging of state and business leadership, together with a belligerent nationalism.’ 
    In the U.S.   Who does that sound more like?  The right or the left?       Anyway, I see world systems leaning more and more right…while the peoples governed by those systems are leaning more and more left! ?    With the global information explosion comes a new awareness ..which, while creating much division ,is also bringing about a new shared  Global  awareness and vision and distrust of our Governmental Systems !   And that’s a very good thing! :)    The people of the world are more revolting than ever!!*!  POWER TO THE PEOPLE !!! *!      The women in Iran are burning their head coverings and cutting their hair!   The people of Russia are revolting against Putin ,the draft, and the war in Ukraine!   People are trying to flee fascist regimes in central and South America.  …Americans are just arguing with each other about who they should hate ;)   But still,  It’s a new day!