Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Prince Harry makes ‘eleventh hour attempt to change tell-all memoirs’

itsnotoutthere

Prince Harry has made an 11th-hour attempt to tone down parts of his forthcoming autobiography because he fears being vilified for it in the wake of the Queen’s death, according to reports.

The Duke of Sussex is worried that some of the revelations in his book “might not look so good” following the public outpouring of support for the monarchy, both at home and abroad, it is claimed.

The book, part of a three-title deal worth £36.8 million, is expected to be published this autumn, but the Duke is now said to be worried that it will be ill-timed as his father the King begins his reign.

A source told both newspapers that: “Harry has thrown a spanner in the works as he is desperate to get it refined in the light of the Queen’s death, her funeral and his father Charles taking the throne.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainment/celebrity/prince-harry-makes-eleventh-hour-attempt-to-change-tell-all-memoirs/ar-AA12e9YM?ocid=BingHp01&cvid=18eae250354e431f9d16e84862bb7e11

Harry & Megan deserve each other.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Trying to trash talk the Queen now and the rest of his family would not be a good idea. At least he and Meghan haven't bad-mouthed the funeral as far as I'm aware.

22 minutes ago, susieice said:

Trying to trash talk the Queen now and the rest of his family would not be a good idea. At least he and Meghan haven't bad-mouthed the funeral as far as I'm aware.

Give it time.

• Like 3

Why is everyone down on Harry and Meghan? I would have thought that Prince Andrew would have merited more public animosity than Harry. Maybe I should not be surprised. The British media are very pro-monarchy and Twitter's Bot Sentinel reported that a network of less than 100 of its accounts were responsible for more than 70% of the negative comments against Harry and Meghan online. 

The seedy Prince Andrew is everything Prince Harry is not. 

Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex - Wikipedia

Prince Andrew, Duke of York - Wikipedia  

Simple answer, Megan is a proven liar & Harry keeps his testicles in her handbag. She'd happily throw his family under a bus for money, & he's happy to let her do it for money.

I agree with you about Andrew but then again you can add a string of US presidents & film stars to his club.

https://nypost.com/2022/09/24/meghan-markle-complained-about-not-getting-paid-for-2018-royal-tour-new-book-claims/

Megan is the antithesis of the late Queen.

Edited by itsnotoutthere