Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nord Stream Gas pipeline "deliberately sabotaged"

Knob Oddy

Thing is, nobody knows yet, so its all speculation.  It is not good strategy to shape your logic around a desired conclusion.  You look for the tiniest evidence to support your claim and ignore larger evidence that might refute it.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Autistocrates said:

The timing was coincidal with protests at their terminals demanding opening their valves.

Biden threatened these pipelines, back in February:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/biden-vows-u-s-will-bring-an-end-to-nord-stream-2-pipeline-if-russia-invades-ukraine/ar-AATzwee

Click image for larger version  Name: BALTOPS  22    USA  NAVY    DEMOLITIONS    EXPERIMENTS  .jpg Views: 2 Size: 137.8 KB ID: 11394Click image for larger version  Name: BALTOPS  22    USA  NAVY    DEMOLITIONS    EXPERIMENTS   (2).jpg Views: 0 Size: 81.8 KB ID: 11395

These terrorists took precautions of only damaging pipeline of which was laid in international waters, as not to provoke neighboring countries:

b10c870dfccfbafc5be30754643bd1a2781c7c1a767bde861639286ccaba24ec.png

Why the hell would the U.S. even do that???

That's just retarded anti-American conspiracy propaganda BS.

• Like 2

So, everything anti-American should be considered the final truth.

That's seriously messed-up.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, pallidin said:

So, everything anti-American should be considered the final truth.

That's seriously messed-up.

It's an anti Biden argument.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

An analysis I was watching said that a sub would of shown up on radar, so they speculated things like using a civilian ship to drop mines as you pass and then detonating later. Won't know until they investigate more 

14 hours ago, and-then said:

Weren't there three separate breaks?  

I'm thinking about explosion (not necessarely intentional) that damaged first pipeline and sent shockwaves through seafloor that could have shifted another pipeline just enough to weaken welded seams which gave up later.

i know, sounds far fetched...

12 hours ago, Knob Oddy said:

I haven't seen any response to this from Russia...

Russia will just sit back and let her enemies fight each other over this terror act, for now. This will only serve in distancing the U.S. even further from Western Europe

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, pallidin said:

Why the hell would the U.S. even do that???

That's just retarded anti-American conspiracy propaganda BS.

:whistle:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_operation

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Might there be other players that want to sell gas into Europe, but would have to rely on more expensive shipping?

Yeah there is another player who might have been responsible and that is Israel. They're wanting to build a pipeline from Israel to Cyprus and into Greece and Turkey doesn't like it and of course Russia wouldn't be for it.

https://www.** Blocked **/18232/israel-europe-gas-pipeline

Biden's decision — reportedly coordinated with Turkey but reached without consulting Israel, Greece or Cyprus, the main countries involved in the project — undercuts three of the strongest American allies in the Mediterranean region.

EastMed's cancellation — variously described as a "disastrous decision," a "strategic mistake" and an act of "appeasement" of Erdoğan — represents a major geopolitical victory for the Turkish strongman.

The EastMed pipeline has been in the works for more than a decade. The Israel-Greece-Cyprus project — joined by Bulgaria, Hungary, North Macedonia, Romania and Serbia — has long been seen as a way to diversify natural gas supplies to Europe.

The Turkish government has always insisted that Israeli gas can only be sold to Europe through Turkey.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/eastmed-pipeline-that-would-send-israeli-gas-to-europe-not-viable-says-us-official/

I'm not saying Israel is responsible but they are a player. I still lean toward Russia as the sub hunters were all over the Baltic Sea looking for something just prior to the explosions and immediately afterward.

Russia would actually have a lot to gain from this as in plunging Europe into a financial crisis due to the high cost of obtaining fuel and like NATO sanctions on Russia it could be used to cripple European economies. The sabotage would give Putin plausible deniability in shutting down the pipeline without actually turning off the valves. It would prove to the Russian people that western countries and NATO are out to get him and Russia and thereby justifying his "Special Military Operation" and even an escalation at this point.

Putin has found other markets for his resources and that being China, India and other countries and I even read that they're selling oil to Saudi Arabia and Saudi Arabia is selling that oil to the U.S.. So I don't think Russia is truly hurting from the pipeline being shutdown. Now Russia does derive 50% of the governments operating expenses from the sale of gas and oil and I think Russia has hedged their bets and losing the pipeline isn't going to be as dramatic to their economy as some would think.

• Like 3

German foreign/energy policy :-

Untitled-1.thumb.jpg.1ed61cb37f1a1ac0682873311606a7d5.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, itsnotoutthere said:

:whistle:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bla

3 hours ago, itsnotoutthere said:

So, assuming your not 12, you do realize that EVERY major countries have "black-ops"

What makes you think America had anything to do with this??

Evidence please...

So, assuming your not 12, you do realize that EVERY major countries have "black-ops"

What makes you think America had anything to do with this??

Evidence please...

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, pallidin said:

So, assuming your not 12, you do realize that EVERY major countries have "black-ops"

What makes you think America had anything to do with this??

Evidence please...

Errr.... um, because that's what your president said he would do.!!! ...Simple.

https://www.newsweek.com/video-biden-saying-end-nord-stream-resurfaces-after-pipeline-leak-1747005

Sorry mate, but vote for an idiot as president & you get an idiot as president.

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, itsnotoutthere said:

German foreign/energy policy :-

Untitled-1.thumb.jpg.1ed61cb37f1a1ac0682873311606a7d5.jpg

I wonder if Germany is still laughing about Trump's Russian gas remarks. :lol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, itsnotoutthere said:

Errr.... um, because that's what your president said he would do.!!! ...Simple.

https://www.newsweek.com/video-biden-saying-end-nord-stream-resurfaces-after-pipeline-leak-1747005

Sorry mate, but vote for an idiot as president & you get an idiot as president.

Ah yes. A speech from 7 months ago. Germany has not used the pipeline those 7 months, since the start of the Ukraine invasion. Before the explosion Germany was in the middle east getting gas for the winter. No indication that they would using the pipeline from Russia again.

But yes, this vauge speech from 7 months ago clearly means blowing the pipeline up and not diplomacy :innocent:

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

29 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Ah yes. A speech from 7 months ago. Germany has not used the pipeline those 7 months, since the start of the Ukraine invasion. Before the explosion Germany was in the middle east getting gas for the winter. No indication that they would using the pipeline from Russia again.

But yes, this vauge speech from 7 months ago clearly means blowing the pipeline up and not diplomacy :innocent:

Quote :- "That means tanks or troops crossing the border of Ukraine, there will be no Nordstream 2, we will bring an end to it"   Now that doesn't sound at all vague, sounds pretty emphatic to me. But I know you're a big fan of the crazy galoot.

(p.s. A bit rich coming from someone who thinks that "Protest peacefully" actually means "mount an insurrection")

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, razman said:

Yea and i just read somewhere that Russian ships were in that area too, its all speculation at this point, What Biden said could mean anything , could mean an agreement or some other posture . 

Russian Ships Spotted Near Nord Stream Pipelines Before Explosions: Report (newsweek.com)

"there will be no Nordstream 2, we will bring an end to it" 

Yeh...as you say, could mean anything. ;)  like 'ooh look over there...a squirrel'

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, itsnotoutthere said:

"there will be no Nordstream 2, we will bring an end to it" 

Yeh...could mean anything. ;)

You guys reek of desperation. Dear God lol. You cant even respond to Razmans perfectly normal comment in a logical way.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, spartan max2 said:

You guys reek of desperation. Dear God lol. You cant even respond to Razmans perfectly normal comment in a logical way.

As I said.....A bit rich coming from someone who thinks that "Protest peacefully" actually means "mount an insurrection" Now that's desperation.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, itsnotoutthere said:

As I said.....A bit rich coming from someone who thinks that "Protest peacefully" actually means "mount an insurrection" Now that's desperation.

I ignored your comment as to spare UM from having another thread turn into being about Trump and Jan 6th.

Your comparison is stupid and your logic inconsistent. If Bidens speech from 7 months ago means he blew up the pipeline. Than you really should blame Trump for Jan 6th. An organized event created for him that he was a keynote speaker at, called STOP THE STEAl. Many being charged for Jan 6th stated that they believed they were acting on Trump's behalf. An that's not mentioning literally everything else in the Jan 6th investigation. It's not just about the capital being stormed.

But yeah, ohh emm gee. It's like totally an equal comparison guys. 

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

I ignored your comment as to spare UM from having another thread turn into being about Trump and Jan 6th.

Your comparison is stupid and your logic inconsistent. If Bidens speech from 7 months ago means he blew up the pipeline. Than you really should blame Trump for Jan 6th. An organized event created for him that he was a keynote speaker at, called STOP THE STEAl. Many being charged for Jan 6th stated that they believed they were acting on Trump's behalf. An that's not mentioning literally everything else in the Jan 6th investigation. It's not just about the capital being stormed.

But yeah, ohh emm gee. It's like totally an equal comparison guys. 

Seriously Spartan? Is Bidens threat 7 months ago the only time the white house has mentioned this pipeline?

Or has there been multiple statements? All of them stating the US will "one way or another" end these pipelines?

• The title was changed to Nord Stream Gas pipeline "deliberately sabotaged"