Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nord Stream Gas pipeline "deliberately sabotaged"

Knob Oddy

Just now, Knob Oddy said:

Seriously Spartan? Is Bidens threat 7 months ago the only time the white house has mentioned this pipeline?

Or has there been multiple statements? All of them stating the US will "one way or another" end these pipelines?

The one speech you guys seem obsessed with posting is from 7 months ago.

A strange choice, but that's on you guys.

Just now, spartan max2 said:

The one speech you guys seem obsessed with posting is from 7 months ago.

A strange choice, but that's on you guys.

What?

Why can't you answer a simple question?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

What?

Why can't you answer a simple question?

Did Biden mention the pipeline in more recent speeches? Probably.

Why you guys seem to hinge your conspiracy on a speech for seven months ago, seeing as thats the only one that keeps being posted? Idk.

If you guys have better speeches to support a conspiracy no one is stopping you from sharing them.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Why you guys seem to hinge your conspiracy on a speech for seven months ago, seeing as thats the only one that keeps being posted? Idk.

If you guys have better speeches to support a conspiracy no one is stopping you from sharing them.

Except it's not a 'conspiracy. It's what he said. And what he said has happened. What more do you need. Seems Trump is being hung out to dry on much less.

You Biden fanboys are a joke.

This is what happens when you vote for a president with dementia, he's going to trip himself up at some point. 

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

What do you hinge your conspiracy theory on?

Oh that's right, after this major environmental disaster caused by sabotage, you wouldn't dream of accusing anyone. Not for 40 years or more until we get to the bottom of it.

I'd blame the guy who said he'd do it and the administration which also said they'd do it at least 2 more times.

But I suppose because they waited until months later, it couldn't possibly be the US.....

That's your theory? No wonder you voted for this warmonger

Edited by Knob Oddy
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, pallidin said:

Lay-off Facebook and fringe websites.

Simple.

https://english.almayadeen.net/news/politics/us-military-aircraft-circled-nord-stream-incident-site-in-se

...Flightradar24 showed an unidentified aircraft that did not even have a helicopter icon hovering over the site. However, the aircraft's 24-bit ICAO code included in the description makes it possible to establish the model, which is the US military's Sikorsky MH-60R...

Fds2IfiXkAMR25Y?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

What do you hinge your conspiracy theory on?

Oh that's right, after this major environmental disaster caused by sabotage, you wouldn't dream of accusing anyone. Not for 40 years or more until we get to the bottom of it.

I'd blame the guy who said he'd do it and the administration which also said they'd do it at least 2 more times.

But I suppose because they waiting until months later, it couldn't possibly be the US.....

That's your theory? No wonder you voted for this warmonger

My conspiracy? What is that even suppose to mean? Lol

I am waiting for Denmark, Germany, and those most effected to release more info from their investigation.

Seems like the logical thing to do. It's premature to blame Biden. But I know you are only doing it because you want to be able to blame Biden for something, ever since Trump lost.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, itsnotoutthere said:

Except it's not a 'conspiracy. It's what he said. And what he said has happened.

You seem confused by what he said. Biden did not say we were going to blow Nord pipe up.

The Nord pipeline 2 has never been in operation. Germany never allowed it. 

1 minute ago, spartan max2 said:

My conspiracy? What is that even suppose to mean? Lol

I am waiting for Denmark, Germany, and those most effected to release more info from their investigation.

Seems like the logical thing to do. It's premature to blame Biden. But I know you are only doing it because you want to be able to blame Biden for something, ever since Trump lost.

An attack occurred. No one is claiming responsibility.

By definition, a conspiracy must be involved. Do you disagree?

Also, it's unbelievable to me that you'd think I'd be happy if Trump blew this up instead of Biden

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Knob Oddy said:

An attack occurred. No one is claiming responsibility.

By definition, a conspiracy must be involved. Do you disagree?

Also, it's unbelievable to me that you'd think I'd be happy if Trump blew this up instead of Biden

It's probably sabatoge. I never disagreed with that.

I also never said you would be happy if Trump blew the pipe up. You however would not be jumping to the conclusion that the US did it if Trump were in charge. 

25 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Why you guys seem to hinge your conspiracy on a speech for seven months ago

You mean like this one?

“I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard. This is also the part that the MSM and Democrats purposely omitted. :rolleyes:

• Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

You mean like this one?

“I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard. This is also the part that the MSM and Democrats purposely omitted. :rolleyes:

Since this was brought up already I'm just going to quote my same response.

I ignored your comment as to spare UM from having another thread turn into being about Trump and Jan 6th.

Your comparison is stupid and your logic inconsistent. If Bidens speech from 7 months ago means he blew up the pipeline. Than you really should blame Trump for Jan 6th. An organized event created for him that he was a keynote speaker at, called STOP THE STEAl. Many being charged for Jan 6th stated that they believed they were acting on Trump's behalf. An that's not mentioning literally everything else in the Jan 6th investigation. It's not just about the capital being stormed.

But yeah, ohh emm gee. It's like totally an equal comparison guys

24 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

But yeah, ohh emm gee. It's like totally an equal comparison guys

You just don't get it do you?

• Thanks 2

TBH, Trump probably would have levelled the Kremlin with Putin in it long ago and Americans would be counting their 401(k) like they did before the "adults" took over.

Edited by acidhead
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, acidhead said:

TBH, Trump probably would have levelled the Kremlin with Putin in it long ago and Americans would be counting their 401(k) like they did before the "adults" took over.

Or we would all be dead.

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, razman said:

Or we would all be dead.

It's going that way anyway, and you guys thought it would be Trump.:lol:

• Thanks 3

"Fox" (Faux) News has been continually flooding my e-mails with all unnecessary events possible, while keeping this one themed here hushed.

At least, Cucker Tarlson brings it up

6 hours ago, itsnotoutthere said:

Errr.... um, because that's what your president said he would do.!!! ...Simple.

https://www.newsweek.com/video-biden-saying-end-nord-stream-resurfaces-after-pipeline-leak-1747005

Sorry mate, but vote for an idiot as president & you get an idiot as president.

I'm talking evidence of the action, not some duplicated sound-bite.

5 minutes ago, pallidin said:

I'm talking evidence of the action, not some duplicated sound-bite.

Motive -the sound bite you are dismissing

Means - naval drones 

Opportunity- BALTOPS 22

I doubt you could find another country with all three

The Cognitive dissonance is strong in the individual's who still believe the American government has their own personal interest as their number one priority. That ship sailed decades ago. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Knob Oddy said:

this major environmental disaster caused by sabotage,

Methane doesn't dissolve in water. 

And, methane emissions don't affect climate change, or do they?  IDK, it seems that's something only 'woke' people say so we can't have jobs instead of relying on handouts. 

Edited by Golden Duck

Just now, acidhead said:

The Cognitive dissonance is strong in the individual's who still believe the American government has their own personal interest as their number one priority. That ship sailed decades ago. 

Is their a word missing in there somewhere?

America has no permanent friends or enemies, only interests
Henry Kissinger

4 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Drugs are for the weak, acid.

• The title was changed to Nord Stream Gas pipeline "deliberately sabotaged"