Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nord Stream Gas pipeline "deliberately sabotaged"

Knob Oddy

1 hour ago, razman said:

But , once you say something like that , then it is an opportunity for someone like Russia to step in and try to pull a fast one.

So the US President can't keep his promise so Russia helped him out? 

Sent in operatives so stealthy they slipped past at least four major  NATO ally security borders, blew up the pipes with multiple massive explosive devices, then waltzed out undetected and left no trace?

Can't be the Russians, Maybe it was  "aliens"

~

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, SHaYap said:

Sent in operatives so stealthy they slipped past at least four major  NATO ally security borders, blew up the pipes with multiple massive explosive devices, then waltzed out undetected and left no trace?

~

Hi SHa Yap

Actually they were nazi aliens from the hollow moon.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

images.jpeg-1.jpg

Hi Knob

Never said I was a bada$$ you implied it what I am not is scared to accept responsibility for my actions and stand up for myself. I don’t have your dime in my pocket so don’t be a crybaby I work for everything I have just like anyone else and don’t depend on others or the government.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Knob

Never said I was a bada$$ you implied it what I am not is scared to accept responsibility for my actions and stand up for myself. I don’t have your dime in my pocket so don’t be a crybaby I work for everything I have just like anyone else and don’t depend on others or the government.

For someone prosecuted by the government for selling pot, you sure do love the boot that kicked you. Surely if anyone can see the benefits of smaller government and less regulation, it would be you.

This makes me doubt a few things. Either your history or your intelligence.

I have been charged once for a crime I didn't commit. It made me realize the "system" isn't there for the benefit of society, it is there to protect itself.

Never would I vote for any side which wants bigger government and more restrictions on citizens. Yet with a similar history to me, being charged for a crime with no victim, you have gone the other way. 

Now you're even defending the military industrial complex by repeating the blatant falsehoods that a nation which everyone is afraid of escalating the war can sneak past nato countries and attack their own infrastructure without being detected while nato countries have patrols in the area at the exact time of the attack. Its literally beyond belief

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

For someone prosecuted by the government for selling pot, you sure do love the boot that kicked you. Surely if anyone can see the benefits of smaller government and less regulation, it would be you.

This makes me doubt a few things. Either your history or your intelligence.

I have been charged once for a crime I didn't commit. It made me realize the "system" isn't there for the benefit of society, it is there to protect itself.

Never would I vote for any side which wants bigger government and more restrictions on citizens. Yet with a similar history to me, being charged for a crime with no victim, you have gone the other way. 

Now you're even defending the military industrial complex by repeating the blatant falsehoods that a nation which everyone is afraid of escalating the war can sneak past nato countries and attack their own infrastructure without being detected while nato countries have patrols in the area at the exact time of the attack. Its literally beyond belief

Hi Knob

There is a reason I don’t care about politics that you won’t understand any better than anything else I have said. All I said is I don’t make threats and take action which you have construed as solely criminal in nature.

yes I did sell pot and did time I also did a bit for refusing to pay a fine for getting beat unconscious by 2 racist cops, I was charged for resisting arrest without them actually having a crime to arrest me for. Too bad you got hung for something you didn’t do happens all the time.

I don’t depend on a system that denies I have rights which is my choice to keep that door closed Stab me in the back once and that is your free stab as you will never get that chance again. I swore an oath to my country not some desk jockey with a temporary job playing “the boss” which is what government is temp employees.

Maybe you don’t like independent players like me that don’t gang up and fight for themselves oh well too bad it doesn’t bother me. You need a glee club for security I don’t aaand I don’t live in your country not am I trying to influence the contributions your country is making in the Ukraine. Mind you you are only concerned about yourself which is fine but you don’t speak for the 75% of the population of your country that does want support the Ukraine. I am sure the rest of the world will carry on without you

PS

I didn’t say anything about size of government or bring them into the discussion in my first posts that you quoted with your silly meme.

Edited by jmccr8
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, SHaYap said:

~

There was Russian sub( or ship maybe) spotted there at the time . 

Edited by razman
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Knob

There is a reason I don’t care about politics that you won’t understand any better than anything else I have said. All I said is I don’t make threats and take action which you have construed as solely criminal in nature.

yes I did sell pot and did time I also did a bit for refusing to pay a fine for getting beat unconscious by 2 racist cops, I was charged for resisting arrest without them actually having a crime to arrest me for. Too bad you got hung for something you didn’t do happens all the time.

I don’t depend on a system that denies I have rights which is my choice to keep that door closed Stab me in the back once and that is your free stab as you will never get that chance again. I swore an oath to my country not some desk jockey with a temporary job playing “the boss” which is what government is temp employees.

Maybe you don’t like independent players like me that don’t gang up and fight for themselves oh well too bad it doesn’t bother me. You need a glee club for security I don’t aaand I don’t live in your country not am I trying to influence the contributions your country is making in the Ukraine. Mind you you are only concerned about yourself which is fine but you don’t speak for the 75% of the population of your country that does want support the Ukraine. I am sure the rest of the world will carry on without you

PS

I didn’t say anything about size of government or bring them into the discussion in my first posts that you quoted with your silly meme.

image.png.b83dfb0a867b49da019dd0a7dd2d9ae1.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, razman said:

There was Russian sub( or ship maybe) spotted there at the time . 

Maybe? 

Or maybe it was little green men out trick or treating... 

~

• Haha 1

On 11/2/2022 at 8:45 PM, Knob Oddy said:

Do you really think Putin blew up his "get out of jail free" card?

Care to explain the motive?

-Blow up your only means of blackmailing Europe

-Blame the guys who said they'd do it

-??????

-Profit

Dominance over Central Europe too.

The Swedes and Danes investigated and know who did it but aren`t saying. Wouldn`t they be rushing to blame Russia if it was them? Only three countries have the means - US, UK, and France.

And France is part of the gas dependent Franco-Prussian empire.

Edited by Cookie Monster
  • Like 1

You blow it up yourself, then blame the Brits in order to sew discord amongst the western Nazis ;)      

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Essan said:

You blow it up yourself, then blame the Brits in order to sew discord amongst the western Nazis ;)      

Just not plausible. Even if germany is p***ed off with America, what can they do? Kick American military out of Germany? When Russia is attacking its neighbor?

Right...

Where is this discord? and how is it going to achieve anything at all?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Knob Oddy said:

Just not plausible. Even if germany is p***ed off with America, what can they do? Kick American military out of Germany? When Russia is attacking its neighbor?

Right...

Germany just learned that the US and UK control its future.

There will be no Franco-Prussian empire lol.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Knob Oddy said:

Right...

Putin's planned failed because the Germans don't believe it was the Royal Navy responsible ;)  

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Essan said:

Putin's planned failed because the Germans don't believe it was the Royal Navy responsible ;)  

If you think you are making sense, think again 

On 11/3/2022 at 11:16 PM, razman said:

But , once you say something like that , then it is an opportunity for someone like Russia to step in and try to pull a fast one.

And everyone, except Russia, on hearing a white elephant is damaged is like, ":rolleyes:, yeah, first world problems."

• 2 weeks later...

STOCKHOLM, Nov 18 (Reuters) - Investigators have found traces of explosives at the site of the damaged Nord Stream pipelines, confirming that gross sabotage had taken place, a Swedish prosecutor said on Friday.

Swedish and Danish authorities are investigating four holes in the Nord Stream 1 and 2 pipelines which link Russia and Germany via the Baltic Sea and have become a flashpoint in the Ukraine crisis.

Denmark last month said a preliminary investigation had shown that the leaks were caused by powerful explosions.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/traces-explosives-found-nord-stream-pipelines-sweden-says-2022-11-18/

:whistle:

• Like 2

• The title was changed to Nord Stream Gas pipeline "deliberately sabotaged"
3 hours ago, itsnotoutthere said:

STOCKHOLM, Nov 18 (Reuters) - Investigators have found traces of explosives at the site of the damaged Nord Stream pipelines, confirming that gross sabotage had taken place, a Swedish prosecutor said on Friday.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/traces-explosives-found-nord-stream-pipelines-sweden-says-2022-11-18/

You have reached your article limit. To continue reading register to Reuters.

Here's another source:

A journey to the site of the Nord Stream explosions

Underwater drone footage of the damage to the Nord Stream pipeline

"Look at that, Katya," he jabbed excitedly at the laptop we had balanced in our narrow ship's cabin, which was live-streaming images captured by the drones.

"Part of the pipe has shot four, five, maybe six metres straight upwards, at the point where it was blown apart.

"Now we can see how the concrete has blasted off, showing jagged edges of the steel underneath - 45 millimetres of steel flattened, ripped straight out. The speed, the force, the explosion must have been huge."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-63636181

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, razman said:

So did they ever find out who did this?

Latest update:

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2347719-nord-stream-gas-pipe-explosions-were-sabotage-say-investigators/

I don't think we will ever know for ''sure'' who did it. I mean the investigators will probably not be allowed to publish their findings publicly.

Edited by Occult1

17 hours ago, Occult1 said:

Latest update:

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2347719-nord-stream-gas-pipe-explosions-were-sabotage-say-investigators/

I don't think we will ever know for ''sure'' who did it. I mean the investigators will probably not be allowed to publish their findings publicly.

It hardly matters anymore. The need for a pipeline to take Russian gas into Europe is no more. Russian gas will never again be imported by the EU. Alternative arrangements, even if difficult in the interim, are already being made. Do Svidaniya. :td:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

It hardly matters anymore. The need for a pipeline to take Russian gas into Europe is no more. Russian gas will never again be imported by the EU. Alternative arrangements, even if difficult in the interim, are already being made. Do Svidaniya. :td:

Europe’s imports of Russian seaborne gas jump to record high

Europe is importing a record amount of seaborne Russian gas, highlighting how the region has not completely shaken off its dependence on the country for the crucial fuel even as flows through pipelines have all but stopped.

Its really a drop in the ocean compared with the pipelines, but a large percentage of gas arriving in ports in Europe is from Russia. More than ever before

Russian LNG made up 16 per cent of European seaborne imports during the period. While the total volume of 17.8 billion cubic metres represented a fraction of the 62.1 bcm pipeline gas flows during this time, it nevertheless leaves Europe exposed to Vladimir Putin’s weaponisation of energy

Edited by Knob Oddy

29 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

It sounds like what you are saying is that the destruction of the pipeline only benefited the West. Which makes you wonder...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Occult1 said:

It sounds like what you are saying is that the destruction of the pipeline only benefited the West. Which makes you wonder...

Cui bono... Occam's razor

• Like 1