Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nord Stream Gas pipeline "deliberately sabotaged"

Knob Oddy

19 hours ago, Unusual Tournament said:

I think they did and I’m glad they did. This supposed multipolar world is a pipe dream (pun intended).

You're glad? Wtf. Seriously?

Major environmental terrorism and attacking your own allies for profit, and you're glad?

How many frozen bodies before your not glad?

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Knob Oddy said:

You're glad? Wtf. Seriously?

Major environmental terrorism and attacking your own allies for profit, and you're glad?

How many frozen bodies before your not glad?

The pipeline was just filling the coffers of the coalition of misfits and the disgruntled. Blow up the Turkish and Azerbaijan pipelines also and promote EU and Americas solutions through Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Israel, Cyprus and Greece

23 hours ago, Unusual Tournament said:

The pipeline was just filling the coffers of the coalition of misfits and the disgruntled. Blow up the Turkish and Azerbaijan pipelines also and promote EU and Americas solutions through Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Israel, Cyprus and Greece

Wow. The action which will start WW3 is cheered on by the NPC CNN viewers.

Will you still be cheering when the bombs are dropping nearer to you?

• Like 2

This is a long thread to push pro-Putin, pro-Trump, pro-Farage, anti-democracy right wing propaganda. (Wikipedia):

Hersh's reporting was criticized by other journalists.[59] Eliot Higgins, the founder of investigative journalism group Bellingcat, said that Hersh was unable to get his article published in a reputed newspaper and that his reporting would only impress the likes of people who support Putin and al-Assad.[60] Bellingcat journalist Christo Grozev described Hersh's report as "total fiction" and stated that his reporting is seriously damaging to journalism. [59][60] Simon Pirani questioned the veracity of the report.[61] Kelly Vlahos, editorial director at the Quincy Institute for Responsible Statecraft, characterized the public response to Hersh's article in the West as a "media blackout," arguing that criticisms of Hersh's reporting "do not explain the lack of mainstream coverage" of his allegations.[62] In Russia, Hersh's publication was picked up by RT and the news agency TASS, widely regarded by the West as Russian propaganda organisations.[60] German newspaper Berliner Zeitung interviewed Hersh on the story[63] (this interview was also published in the USA by Jacobin[64]) and Democracy Now[65] also hosted him. In an interview on the podcast Radio War Nerd with Mark Ames & John Dolan, Hersh disparaged the journalistic credentials of Bellingcat's staff, mentioning a "certain country's intelligence agency".[66] 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Knob Oddy said:

Wow. The action which will start WW3 is cheered on by the NPC CNN viewers.

Will you still be cheering when the bombs are dropping nearer to you?

If Russia hasn’t started WW3 over the Nord1/2 pipelines “accidents” why would the islamofascists worry Europe? 

• Confused 1

On 2/17/2023 at 2:00 PM, Knob Oddy said:

Once again the CNN normies are scratching their heads trying to work out how the "crazy conspiracy theorists" were right and knew the truth 5 months before them.

Some still have their heads buried in the sand, claiming Dementia Joe is right, and Seymour Herch "has had major cognitive decline in his later years", such irony. I challenge anyone to listen to both speak and come to the same conclusion.

how do you explain this to yourself? Golden Duck? Spartan Max? Mr Tatetopa?

Why does the crazy guy get it right while your left spouting Whitehouse talking points?

Don’t pat yourself too hard on the back—a broken clock is right twice a day.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, Unusual Tournament said:

If Russia hasn’t started WW3 over the Nord1/2 pipelines “accidents” why would the islamofascists worry Europe? 

"If Russia hasn’t started WW3 over the Nord1/2 pipelines"      ....Yet.

"why would the islamofascists worry Europe?"     .....Because that's what they do.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Unusual Tournament said:

Guess the same reason europe worries about the christoorthodoxfascists.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, odas said:

Guess the same reason europe worries about the christoorthodoxfascists.

Oh you’re just a Turko apologist, odas 

15 hours ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

Don’t pat yourself too hard on the back—a broken clock is right twice a day.

But you were so adament.... at least you admit you got it wrong.

Now what? Wait for the call up to join the army for Bidens great cause?

• Like 1

Where was I adamant? I don't even recall "adamantly" accusing anybody. If you could direct me to a post that I was adamantly accusing specific parties, be my guest. I recall always suspecting that it was probably America, especially after Biden said he would stop it without elaborating further.

We still don't really know who did it - it's speculation.

• Like 1

Now what? Wait for the call up to join the army for Bidens great cause?

Hi Knob

Nuke is a Canadian so a call to arms for us will not be from your government and is something more related to you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

Where was I adamant? I don't even recall "adamantly" accusing anybody. If you could direct me to a post that I was adamantly accusing specific parties, be my guest. I recall always suspecting that it was probably America, especially after Biden said he would stop it without elaborating further.

We still don't really know who did it - it's speculation.

Er... except of course Biden said he would do it, and low... It happened. Probably stand up in a court of law. Wouldn't fancy my chances if I went on T. V. and said I was going to kill my neighbour & a week later he was found strangled. 

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, itsnotoutthere said:

Er... except of course Biden said he would do it, and low... It happened. Probably stand up in a court of law. Wouldn't fancy my chances if I went on T. V. and said I was going to kill my neighbour & a week later he was found strangled. 

Biden said he'd stop it, he never said how. You might be able to make an argument for a charge using some circumstantial evidence, as there's insufficient evidence to prove beyond reasonable doubt. Maybe somebody else hated your neighbour, too, and decided to frame you for murder because, well, they don't like you, either. Two birds with one stone?

But this isn't a court of law, and it's fun to speculate.

• Like 2

On 2/21/2023 at 6:22 PM, Nuclear Wessel said:

Biden said he'd stop it, he never said how. You might be able to make an argument for a charge using some circumstantial evidence, as there's insufficient evidence to prove beyond reasonable doubt. Maybe somebody else hated your neighbour, too, and decided to frame you for murder because, well, they don't like you, either. Two birds with one stone?

But this isn't a court of law, and it's fun to speculate.

There is no point in explaining the nuance of language to people when they already have a conclusion that they want to believe. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

There is no point in explaining the nuance of language to people when they already have a conclusion that they want to believe. 

For the record, I actually do believe America did it. I was just trying to point out to Knobhead that I wasn't "adamant" about any particular party, and to itsnotoutthere I was showing that we don't have proof to make an irrefutable conviction, which isn't incorrect.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2023 at 12:27 PM, itsnotoutthere said:

Er... except of course Biden said he would do it, and low... It happened. Probably stand up in a court of law.

Only if by the same logic the court agrees that when Trump said "go to the capital" and "fight like hell" he was guilty of treason.

• Like 3

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

UN Security Council turns down request for Nord Stream inquiry

''Russia has failed to get the United Nations Security Council to ask for an independent inquiry into explosions in September that ruptured the Nord Stream gas pipelines connecting Russia and Germany, spewing gas into the Baltic Sea.

Only Russia, China and Brazil voted in favour of the Russian-drafted text on Monday, while the remaining 12 council members abstained. A resolution needs at least nine votes in favour and no vetoes by Russia, China, France, the United States or the United Kingdom to pass.''

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/3/27/un-security-council-turns-down-request-for-nord-stream-inquiry

So no one in the UNSC  wants the truth except Russia, China and Brazil?

2 hours ago, Occult1 said:

So no one in the UNSC  wants the truth except Russia, China and Brazil?

The nine countries that abstained explained their reason rather well.

https://usun.usmission.gov/explanation-of-vote-following-the-failure-of-a-un-security-council-resolution-on-nord-stream-proposed-by-russia/

Essentially the nine nations that abstained all agreed that the national investigations of Sweden, Denmark, and Germany need to be concluded before the UN could even get involved.  They also agreed that after multiple rounds of consultation between Russia and the other members on the Security Council that Russia failed to show any new credible information that would warrant the UN getting involved at this stage of the investigation.  

It was also mentioned how the first draft of this resolution from Russia blamed America and criticized the investigations being done by Sweden, Denmark, and Germany.  Not a good way to start a resolution for an impartial investigation by blaming a country immediately and claiming three countries cant do the investigation properly.

• Like 1