Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nord Stream Gas pipeline "deliberately sabotaged"


Knob Oddy
 Share

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

I wouldnt be surprised if the US did this...

The timing was coincidal with protests at their terminals demanding opening their valves.

Biden threatened these pipelines, back in February:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/biden-vows-u-s-will-bring-an-end-to-nord-stream-2-pipeline-if-russia-invades-ukraine/ar-AATzwee

Quote

...“I promise you, we will be able to do it,”...

Click image for larger version  Name: BALTOPS  22    USA  NAVY    DEMOLITIONS    EXPERIMENTS  .jpg Views: 2 Size: 137.8 KB ID: 11394Click image for larger version  Name: BALTOPS  22    USA  NAVY    DEMOLITIONS    EXPERIMENTS   (2).jpg Views: 0 Size: 81.8 KB ID: 11395

These terrorists took precautions of only damaging pipeline of which was laid in international waters, as not to provoke neighboring countries:

b10c870dfccfbafc5be30754643bd1a2781c7c1a767bde861639286ccaba24ec.png

Edited by Autistocrates
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah. Germans protesting in the streets to open the valves. Someone made sure that wasn't a possibility. Definitely not Putin who wants the gas to flow

Edited by Knob Oddy
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

IMO it dosen't make sense for anyone to blow these up as both pipes were already shutdown and not being operated. Russia shut down Nord stream 1 back in August. And Germany suspended the start of Nord stream 2

Denmark or someone is doing an investigation so it will be interesting to see what they find.

The only it was Russia argument I saw was that the explosion was just outside of NATO territory which would make it not an attack on NATO technically. 

Otherwise I don't really see a use for either side to blow these pipes up 

How does it not make sense?

If German people want the gas turned on and therefor can be pressured by Russia to comply before the gas gets turned on, how do you remove that possibility? 

Who wants that possibility removed? 

The same country that has been threatening Germany with destruction of the nord gas pipeline.

If Germans freeze this winter, Biden is more to blame than Putin

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

How does it not make sense?

If German people want the gas turned on and therefor can be pressured by Russia to comply before the gas gets turned on, how do you remove that possibility? 

Who wants that possibility removed? 

The same country that has been threatening Germany with destruction of the nord gas pipeline.

If Germans freeze this winter, Biden is more to blame than Putin

It's possible. I'm just saying Nord 2 has been cut off since February, with no indication of that changing.

The conspiracy being centered around Bidens speech is pretty silly though.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

It's possible. I'm just saying Nord 2 has been cut off since February, with no indication of that changing.

The conspiracy being centered around Bidens speech is pretty silly though.

What is the conspiracy exactly? That Biden said he would end the pipeline and that the pipeline is now broken for good?

Has any other country or their leader made a similar threat? 

But in regards to the pipeline being "cut off" since Feb, I think that's inaccurate. The valves have been closed but until the explosions the gas had not been cut off. In fact Russia has been quite keen on getting the valves open and the pipelines running again. 

 

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I haven't seen any response to this from Russia. 

I can only imagine what options will be running through Putin's head. This pipeline will probably never be turned on again considering the location of this damage. 

That a vital piece of the Russian economy and leverage over Europe has been taken from them by others will be infuriating. Especially to a madman who thinks he has God on his side.

But, considering that Putin has the exact same WEF "qualifications" as people like Trudea and Ardern (amoung many, many others in the west) I wouldn't discount acidheads point about the leaders all being in this together. The great reset is for us plebs, not the world leaders.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

What is the conspiracy exactly? That Biden said he would end the pipeline and that the pipeline is now broken for good?

Has any other country or their leader made a similar threat? 

But in regards to the pipeline being "cut off" since Feb, I think that's inaccurate. The valves have been closed but until the explosions the gas had not been cut off. In fact Russia has been quite keen on getting the valves open and the pipelines running again. 

 

Biden said the US was going to blow up the pipeline? Nope lol. He made a speech back in February about ending it. It's quite a leap to say the speech meant the US would blow the pipes up randomly 7 months later.

Nord Stream 2 has never gone into service. Germany froze the approval process in February.

You're thinking of Nord stream 1 which was supplying to Germany at a lower amount until Russia decided to cease Nord stream 1supply all together in August. 

Quote

The apparent attack had no immediate effect on European energy supplies; Nord Stream 2 has never gone into service, and Nord Stream 1 has been shut down since August. But it raises the stakes — and European jitters — in a simmering energy war between Russia and the West prompted by the invasion of Ukraine. Repairs could take up to several months, experts say, beginning with detailed inspections of the damage before any work could begin.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/22/business/nord-stream-russia-putin-germany.html

Edit: to be clear I'm also not blaming Russia. I'm not blaming anyone until we get more details.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It stands to reason as Vladdy has threatened to weaponize energy and restriction as a means of doing so. Some quick sabotage that removes culpability and he can blame "the west' once again with things he is causing.

"Russia's 'Act Of Sabotage' To Nord Stream 1 And 2 Means War Front May Be Shifting West"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/russia-s-act-of-sabotage-to-nord-stream-1-and-2-means-war-front-may-be-shifting-west/ar-AA12l6wd?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=aee5a88df6f54dd8b1a0354b5fc12502

"Russia has been blamed for the substantial disruption to two pipelines which ferry gas into Europe, which could usher in a new phase for the war. Damage to Nord Stream 1 and Nord Stream 2 in the Baltic Sea on Tuesday night has raised alarm among European leaders, many of whom suspect Moscow of “sabotage”.

"Russia has been using its exported gas supply to Europe as a means of leverage ever since it invaded Ukraine. Russian president Vladimir Putin threatened to “freeze” all energy exports to the continent only earlier this month."

"As security and defence analyst professor Michael Clarke also told Sky News: “It’s clearly an act of sabotage – these were three explosions near the seabed, and you need a submarine to do that, so this is not some casual terrorist act."

“It has to be a government. The only government that could possibly gain from this in a rather peculiar way is Russia, none of the European governments would want to do it.”

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Knob Oddy said:

 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/german-officials-reportedly-believe-crucial-103205326.html

Not sure what the motive is here. Everyone is insinuating that Russia has done this sabotage, but I was under the impression that Russia wanted to supply gas to Germany.

Now that's not an option many people will be suffering this winter.

Either way, this does appear deliberate and may increase military tensions in the area.

Thoughts? 

 

Hard economic times are coming, and what better way to stop countries lifting sanctions than to destroy the pipeline.

I`d say it`s the US.

Edited by Cookie Monster
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Biden said the US was going to blow up the pipeline? Nope lol. 

Not exactly what I said or what he said. 

When the reporter asked him how he would stop it, what was his response and mannerisms?

How do you think he was going to do what he promised?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

Not exactly what I said or what he said. 

When the reporter asked him how he would stop it, what was his response and mannerisms?

How do you think he was going to do what he promised?

He is a politican trying to project strength. He gave a vague statement that it will be done. 

That's what politicans do. 

Nord stream 1 continued despite the speech until August when Russia stopped it. Germany stopped Nord stream 2 in February. Around the same time as Bidens speech.

Going with the logic of this conspiracy why didn't Biden blow up Nord stream 1 for all the months in was operational? His speech didn't seem to do anything on that front.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

 

Going with the logic of this conspiracy why didn't Biden blow up Nord stream 1 for all the months in was operational? His speech didn't seem to do anything on that front.  

I'd say because there was no pressure to open it, and won't really be pressure until the weather gets cold.

But on that point, it was blown up less than 24 hours after internal German protests calling for the pipeline to be turned on. 

So maybe that is the reason for the timing?

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

I'd say because there was no pressure to open it, and won't really be pressure until the weather gets cold.

But on that point, it was blown up less than 24 hours after internal German protests calling for the pipeline to be turned on. 

So maybe that is the reason for the timing?

I suppose you think we had a sub sitting there waiting for a protest to blow up the pipes :rolleyes:

Germany has made no indication of using Russian oil again and during that same time as the protest were touring the middle east to acquire more natural gas.

The Germany economic minister has already stated their energy future will not depend on Russia.

https://www.politico.eu/article/germany-olaf-scholz-gas-deal-united-arab-emirates-human-rights-gulf-energy-crisis/

 

Conspiracies rely on drawing random dots between things. Like a speech from 7 months ago. A insignificant protest 24 hours before.

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Conspiracies rely on drawing random dots between things. Like a speech from 7 months ago. A insignificant protest 24 hours before.

In what way is this not a conspiracy? Someone has sabotaged the pipelines.  Noone has claimed responsibility. 

It must have been a countries military or agency who conducted this attack in secret.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Asia Times has an article which appears to be objective about who could have. Article just lays out potential suspects and why they would or why they wouldn't.

https://asiatimes.com/2022/09/who-gains-most-from-nord-stream-sabotage/

Really quite interesting. The only countries that have an interest in damaging these pipelines are:

Ukraine- to damage Russian ability to put energy pressure on EU members

Finland- being threatened by Russia, have already embargoed Russian fuel

US- already stepped in to supply gas, worried about Germans asking for the gas to be turned on. Already threatened this pipeline on multiple occasions and would not say what actions they are willing to take to make sure the nord pipelines no longer exist.

What has been Putins response? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Knob Oddy said:

In what way is this not a conspiracy? Someone has sabotaged the pipelines.  Noone has claimed responsibility. 

It must have been a countries military or agency who conducted this attack in secret.

I'm not saying that it wasent probably sabatoge. Just that we shouldn't jump to conclusions on the blame game yet 

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

I'm not saying that it wasent probably sabatoge. Just that we shouldn't jump to conclusions on the blame game yet 

I wouldn't be too worried about forum members speculating about who damaged the pipes. 

I'd be far more worried about Putin jumping to conclusions, and I'm sure he has some idea who has done what to these pipelines. Especially when there are multiple statements from the white house threatening these pipelines.

If I had to bet, I'd wager thay this is the start of open warfare between nato and Russia. But there's always a chance that Russia doesn't care enough about these pipelines to retaliate, as its more of an issue for Germans then Russians.

Also worth noting, the Germans haven't claimed Russia is responsible as far as I can tell. Even if it was the US, what can German politicians and citizens do? They are entirely reliant on America for their defenses and now fuel.

 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

The only countries that have an interest in damaging these pipelines are:

You left out Russia.

The pipeline isnt currently making Russia any money but destroying the pipeline can cause instability in the energy market and cause an increase in cost of natural gas which would benefit Russia in the short term.

Also if Russia did target the pipeline it sends a message to the EU that getting natural gas wont be as easy or cheap to acquire from Russia anymore.

Russia has just as much reason to target the pipeline as any other country

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

You left out Russia.

The pipeline isnt currently making Russia any money but destroying the pipeline can cause instability in the energy market and cause an increase in cost of natural gas which would benefit Russia in the short term.

Also if Russia did target the pipeline it sends a message to the EU that getting natural gas wont be as easy or cheap to acquire from Russia anymore.

Russia has just as much reason to target the pipeline as any other country

Russia already fixed the price of gas and oil to the Ruble. As far as I know, that price hasn't changed.

I am sure they were betting on the energy crisis in Germany this winter would lead to widespread protests in Germany to turn the gas on. Putin would have used this situation to pressure nato into backing off in Ukraine.

This is now not possible. It has removed one of the biggest bargaining chips Russia has.

Even if repairs started now the pipe won't be operational until after winter. That could also be a reason for the timing of the attack.

Now what pressure can Putin put on Germany when their citizens are freezing in their own homes? None. There is absolutely nothing Putin can do now which would influence German policy making

 

Edit: the article points this out to some extent in the post you quoted. Did you read before posting?

Edited by Knob Oddy
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It was China, Big Coal, or Sky News Australia.  It's an act of eco-terrorism to release methane into the atmosphere as a ruse to serve the assertion that emission reduction does not effect climate change, so we may as well continue to use coal.

Don't count out the Australian Labor Government.  The submarine debacle is a counter-intelligence operation to support plausible deniability.  Albany Anthonese has all the traits of a Bond Villain.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Knob Oddy said:

For those who missed it in the other thread:

One of the highest rated news shows in the US all but accused the White House of this attack

You sound like your really keen and bent on blaming Biden and the U.S. for this , but at this time , you don't really have a clue who did this. For all you know it may have been something else not related to sabotage.

Edited by razman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If this was a Spec-Ops attack versus an accident, (pipeline failure) we may never actually know who was responsible.

 

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • The title was changed to Nord Stream Gas pipeline "deliberately sabotaged"

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.