Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nord Stream Gas pipeline "deliberately sabotaged"

Knob Oddy

2 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Knob

I was responding to the rebuilding or repair of the pipelines and that they were giving assurances of their ability to supply if and when they can. It’s just promoting that they can and are willing to

So they could supply gas if and when the line is repaired? Sounds like a crap bargaining chip compared to opening a valve. The repairs if started today wouldn't be finished until may

Edited by Knob Oddy

Just now, Knob Oddy said:

So they could supply gas of and when the line is repaired? Sounds like a crap bargaining chip compares to opening a valve. The repairs if started today wouldn't be finished until may

Hi Knob

It is how business works restaurant closes for renovations after a fire or riot and advertises that they can and will be open in hopes of gaining client interest. Crappy or not that is how it is.

3 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

Great conspiracy theory mate. Here's a counter:

White House says "I got an idea, we sabotage Russias pipeline, sell Europeans the gas, the steeple, they blame putin"

Meanwhile, the asset that Russia paid for which is now broken will have to be repaired at Russias cost

Thing is the pipeline wasn't being used anyway. So it didn't take sabotage to get to sell any gas to  Europe.

• Like 1

Just now, jmccr8 said:

Hi Knob

It is how business works restaurant closes for renovations after a fire or riot and advertises that they can and will be open in hopes of gaining client interest. Crappy or not that is how it is.

That analogy doesn't work unless you factor in arson. If someone else burnt your restaurant down, then yes you would do as above.

Not sure how the analogy works if you burn you're own restaurant down?

1 minute ago, razman said:

Thing is the pipeline wasn't being used anyway. So it didn't take sabotage to get to sell any gas to  Europe.

The pipeline could be used and would have been used as soon as Germany paid for gas. That was Russias plan.

Thats not an option now. Try to keep up

6 hours ago, Occult1 said:

Russian Deputy PM Says Restoration of Nord Stream Possible - TASS

''MOSCOW (Reuters) -Russian Deputy Prime Minister Alexander Novak said on Sunday that it was technically possible to restore the ruptured offshore infrastructure of the Nord Stream gas pipelines, TASS news agency reported.

A total of four leaks were discovered last week on the Nord Stream 1 and 2 pipelines in the Baltic Sea near Denmark and Sweden, with a significant fall in gas pressure leading to the detection of the ruptures.

"There have never been such incidents. Of course, there are technical possibilities to restore the infrastructure, it takes time and appropriate funds. I am sure that appropriate possibilities will be found," Novak said.''

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2022-10-02/russian-deputy-pm-says-its-possible-to-restore-nord-stream-pipelines-tass

So Russia supposedly sabotaged the Nord Stream pipelines but now wants to repair it?

The demand from customers will dictate and motivate finding and implementing the "appropriate possibilities>" 

Once Russia completes it's latest Betamax tape manufacturing plant, they should be ready to go.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Knob Oddy said:

That analogy doesn't work unless you factor in arson. If someone else burnt your restaurant down, then yes you would do as above.

Not sure how the analogy works if you burn you're own restaurant down?

Hi Hi knob

Doesn’t matter why it burnt or is being renovated the point is they are letting clients past present or new that they are temporarily closed for business and are able to and working on restoring service which is what he is saying about the pipeline without making reference that they cut off supply because of Putin. People want to sell and buy product and Putin is but one voice in millions in Russia it’s just most of them are scared sh:tless to say anything because his voice is the only one heard,

This is a move to separate Germany from Russia as the winter approaches.

It will mean many areas of German industry will not get the gas they need to function. Someone is clipping the wings of Germany and removing any incentive they have to peace out with Russia. I expect a German recession from this move, and if anyone needs a bailout this winter across the EU there will be difficulty in providing it.

This isn`t the Russians, why would they blow up their own pipeline? There is nothing to gain from it. 

This is Britain, we are doing over the Germans and Commies lol.

Edited by Cookie Monster
  • Like 1

Whoever did it my money is on those who are pushing the climate doomsday theories.  

They have the most to gain.

9E818775-4FAD-4E5A-AFC1-F141B9BFA15D.jpeg

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

It will mean many areas of German industry will not get the gas they need to function. Someone is clipping the wings of Germany and removing any incentive they have to peace out with Russia. I expect a German recession from this move, and if anyone needs a bailout this winter across the EU there will be difficulty in providing it.

This isn`t the Russians, why would they blow up their own pipeline? There is nothing to gain from it. 

This is Britain, we are doing over the Germans lol.

Hi Cookie 

If your going to claim that I was just wondering if you would be interested in taking the rap for a couple of other international incidents coming up in the next few weeks to months and we really aren’t looking to take credit for or making a name for ourselves.;):tu:

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

This is Britain, we are doing over the Germans and Commies lol.

Well if Russia could do it and blame it on the U.S. , then that could push to sever ties between the U.S. and Europe , or at least Germany.

7 minutes ago, razman said:

Well if Russia could do it and blame it on the U.S. , then that could push to sever ties between the U.S. and Europe , or at least Germany.

Hi Taz

I really don’t think that the solidarity shown during this event can or will fracture the unity as we have the means to compensate internationally even if some approved infrastructure that has been on hold could be pushed foreword in this country as we have abundant ng resources. It would cause spin off industries like tanker ship to transport which in turn creates local employment opportunities in other industries.

edited to add 

crisis creates opportunities 

Edited by jmccr8

Well i read somewhere there was a Russian sub in the area as well at the time but who knows, pretty odd that it seems the pipelines have stopped leaking now all of a sudden according to some sources, who would have the ability to stop them ? Gazprom?

Edited by razman

Joe Biden and the American government has never lied he(they) always tells the truth. 

• Like 2

Anybody have any idea how this former CIA director would have any foreknowledge Russia is going to attack other Russian pipelines to Europe soon?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Cookie 

If your going to claim that I was just wondering if you would be interested in taking the rap for a couple of other international incidents coming up in the next few weeks to months and we really aren’t looking to take credit for or making a name for ourselves.;):tu:

Russia already blames the Anglo-Saxons for it lol.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, razman said:

Well i read somewhere there was a Russian sub in the area as well at the time but who knows, pretty odd that it seems the pipelines have stopped leaking now all of a sudden according to some sources, who would have the ability to stop them ? Gazprom?

Come on. These pipes were already turned off. However, they need to be pressurized or the pipes will collapse. 

Keep up.

• Thanks 2

16 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Hi knob

Doesn’t matter why it burnt or is being renovated the point is they are letting clients past present or new that they are temporarily closed for business and are able to and working on restoring service which is what he is saying about the pipeline without making reference that they cut off supply because of Putin. People want to sell and buy product and Putin is but one voice in millions in Russia it’s just most of them are scared sh:tless to say anything because his voice is the only one heard,

Can't wait to burn down my profitable business, just so I can have a grand reopening after losing all my profits by not being able to operate.

You really are delusional 

• Thanks 2

Faux News has kept tight-lipped, since the sabotage began. This is an indirect confession of theirsFauxnews.jpg.8a28a1e2b7fd6763329b873d82d2857f.jpg, given that they obey orders from above

Fauxnews_2.jpg.5d825bdb876fa3dce4c2582f6b1d1b9a.jpg

• Confused 1

58 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

Can't wait to burn down my profitable business, just so I can have a grand reopening after losing all my profits by not being able to operate.

I think JMCs idea is that Russia knows they lose as long as the West is unified against them. So they need a way to break that unity by doing something like sabotage to pin on the US.

Your idea is that Putin would have stronger power to split Europe by using gas. But Europe has already met their stockpile requirements for the winter from other sources. And the US is the largest producer of natural gas in the world if worst comes to worst. Germany never really showed signs of changing course because they don't like being black mailed.

4 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

I think JMCs idea is that Russia knows they lose as long as the West is unified against them. So they need a way to break that unity by doing something like sabotage to pin on the US.

Your idea is that Putin would have stronger power to split Europe by using gas. But Europe has already met their stockpile requirements for the winter from other sources. And the US is the largest producer of natural gas in the world if worst comes to worst. Germany never really showed signs of changing course because they don't like being black mailed.

You keep repeating that "Germany has enough gas", which is incorrect. German industries which use gas are closed. The gas is being reserved for heating, even so, gas prices are through the roof and lay offs in the industries which use gas are increasing. 

This would have been the greatest bargaining chip Russia could ever use. It is off the table

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Knob Oddy said:

Hi Knob

It wasn’t being profitable as Putin tried using gas supply as leverage to scare the west. The problem for him was that he didn’t intimidate anyone so he **** down the lines so there was no revenue to start with.

It is just as probable the he blew the lines as anyone else and I am not claiming he did. Private industry is the one’s saying that they can restore business in hopes of attracting clients not Putin he is marching to his own drums and doesn’t care what position he puts his country in.

I do not believe everyone in Russia is a mini me Putin and would think that without the conflict in the last months many would not be so different than us.

If Putin ordered a black op to disable the pipeline in neutral territory very few would know and he could use it as a propaganda tool with his people just to keep the hype going..

His ploy to intimidate the west by cutting off supply ended up with him feeling intimidated as he only scared a few internet whoosies and the rest of the west flipped him the bird.

Anyone could have done it so we will see what gets written in the history books later.

Now as to you burning down your profitable business is delusional as that was not what I said. A business can catch fire in many explainable non criminal manner ask any fireman. A renovation does not infer fire as sometimes store, pubs, eating establishments update their premises for reasons like competing with other newer fresher looking establishments or new owners that want to keep the business name but renovate to their tastes and needs. They advertise that they are still going to open and want to keep clients and draw me ones.

The oil industry made the proposal that they were willing and able to repair and restore service not Putin the guy who shut it down rather than come to the table.

There is no point in discussing this as it is a nonissue to me as no one knows what happened or why yet so not going to argue the point with someone who doesn’t know what happened either.

2 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Knob

It wasn’t being profitable as Putin tried using gas supply as leverage to scare the west. The problem for him was that he didn’t intimidate anyone so he **** down the lines so there was no revenue to start with.

It is just as probable the he blew the lines as anyone else and I am not claiming he did. Private industry is the one’s saying that they can restore business in hopes of attracting clients not Putin he is marching to his own drums and doesn’t care what position he puts his country in.

I do not believe everyone in Russia is a mini me Putin and would think that without the conflict in the last months many would not be so different than us.

If Putin ordered a black op to disable the pipeline in neutral territory very few would know and he could use it as a propaganda tool with his people just to keep the hype going..

His ploy to intimidate the west by cutting off supply ended up with him feeling intimidated as he only scared a few internet whoosies and the rest of the west flipped him the bird.

Anyone could have done it so we will see what gets written in the history books later.

Now as to you burning down your profitable business is delusional as that was not what I said. A business can catch fire in many explainable non criminal manner ask any fireman. A renovation does not infer fire as sometimes store, pubs, eating establishments update their premises for reasons like competing with other newer fresher looking establishments or new owners that want to keep the business name but renovate to their tastes and needs. They advertise that they are still going to open and want to keep clients and draw me ones.

The oil industry made the proposal that they were willing and able to repair and restore service not Putin the guy who shut it down rather than come to the table.

There is no point in discussing this as it is a nonissue to me as no one knows what happened or why yet so not going to argue the point with someone who doesn’t know what happened either.

I think at this point, everyone knows what happened. Only those who voted for creepy Joe are denying it

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Knob Oddy said:

I think at this point, everyone knows what happened. Only those who voted for creepy Joe are denying it

Hi Knob

You’re quite the comedian there is nothing to deny or affirm as there is no evidence period at this time and the only lips I hear flapping about it don’t know and don’t have evidence are internet conspiracy loons.

He is your Joe I am not an American and have stated that to you several times in various thread discussions. You personally have an axe to grind about Joe and I don’t and have never expressed any support for or against him. Same with Trump he is your problem not mine, glad he is no longer your president and hope he gets what he earned and I am not talking re-election.

Your are free to blame whom ever you wish however without evidence it’s meaningless to me.

• The title was changed to Nord Stream Gas pipeline "deliberately sabotaged"