Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nord Stream Gas pipeline "deliberately sabotaged"


Knob Oddy

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

I think at this point, everyone knows what happened. Only those who voted for creepy Joe are denying it

Yea we know , you hate Biden , so certainly he did it.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, razman said:

Yea we know , you hate Biden , so certainly he did it.

Or because he and his handlers said they would follow through on their threats to end nord stream. But no, it must be my irrational hatred right?

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Liz Truss has had her personal messages leaked. Supposedly she text "its done" to US secretary of state, Antony Blinken just minutes after the nord explosion.

 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

Liz Truss has had her personal messages leaked. Supposedly she text "its done" to US secretary of state, Antony Blinken just minutes after the nord explosion.

 

Now you post something that comes from the Russian government association?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, razman said:

Now you post something that comes from the Russian government association?

Here is a BBC link to the story about these messages being "hacked". They are blaming Russia, but not disputing the messages. BBC does not include the content of the messages, but they do say that it relates to "the Ukraine war"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-63442813.amp

Here is another source

Quote

Former UK Prime Minister Liz Truss allegedly sent a message saying ‘It’s Done’ to the U.S Secretary of State Antony Blinken immediately after the Nord Stream attack. Kim Dotcom, a German-Finnish internet entrepreneur who resides in New Zealand, said the text message is the reason Russia claims the UK was involved in blowing up the pipeline. He has credited iCLOUD admin access for the disclosure. The Russian Foreign Ministry has asked the British government to officially comment on the explosive claims against Truss. Last week, several British media outlets reported that the personal phone of Liz Truss was allegedly hacked by Putin's spies. Notably, Russia's claims that the British Navy was involved in the Nord Stream "terror attack" came just after Liz Truss's phone hacking allegations. This report has full information

https://www.hindustantimes.com/videos/news/its-done-putin-fumes-after-liz-truss-message-to-blinken-over-nord-stream-attack-revealed-101667320595987.html

Care to discuss the content rather than the messenger?

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Knob Oddy said:

Here is a BBC link to the story about these messages being "hacked". They are blaming Russia, but not disputing the messages. BBC does not include the content of the messages, but they do say that it relates to "the Ukraine war"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-63442813.amp

Here is another source

https://www.hindustantimes.com/videos/news/its-done-putin-fumes-after-liz-truss-message-to-blinken-over-nord-stream-attack-revealed-101667320595987.html

Care to discuss the content rather than the messenger?

And the phone was hacked by Russian spies?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, razman said:

And the phone was hacked by Russian spies?

Someone called Kim Dotcom (former internet mogul) states something call iCloud was responsible. Others claim it was Russian spies.

Does the British government refute the messages? Or are they just indignant about the hack of these legitimate messages?

Edited by Knob Oddy
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wow. From the BBC link above, Boris and co knew about the messages and instructed media not to print details.

Quote

Details about the hack were suppressed by then-prime minister Boris Johnson and Cabinet Secretary Simon Case, The Mail on Sunday claimed, citing what it said amounted to a "news blackout" imposed by Mr Case.

Quote

The Liberal Democrats foreign affairs spokesperson Layla Moran MP raised concerns about why the alleged hack had not been made public earlier.

"We need an urgent independent investigation to uncover the truth," Ms Moran said. "If it turns out this information was withheld from the public to protect Liz Truss's leadership bid, that would be unforgivable."

The government has refused to comment on any of the details reported by the Mail on Sunday.

Scary that the government can suppress the truth, especially as in this case it appears to be suppressed to enable Liz to get the nomination. 

I'd suggest the real reason it was suppressed is because it shows involvement in the nord attacks

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

Wow. From the BBC link above, Boris and co knew about the messages and instructed media not to print details.

Scary that the government can suppress the truth, especially as in this case it appears to be suppressed to enable Liz to get the nomination. 

I'd suggest the real reason it was suppressed is because it shows involvement in the nord attacks

Could still be anything at this point. 

  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, razman said:

Could still be anything at this point. 

Can you please answer the question that I have repeatedly asked:

Does the UK government dispute that the messages have been hacked and the messages are legitimate?

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

Can you please answer the question that I have repeatedly asked:

Does the UK government dispute that the messages have been hacked and the messages are legitimate?

 

Got too much going on right now to look at the stuff.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Knob Oddy said:

Here is a BBC link to the story about these messages being "hacked". They are blaming Russia, but not disputing the messages. BBC does not include the content of the messages, but they do say that it relates to "the Ukraine war"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-63442813.amp

Here is another source

https://www.hindustantimes.com/videos/news/its-done-putin-fumes-after-liz-truss-message-to-blinken-over-nord-stream-attack-revealed-101667320595987.html

Care to discuss the content rather than the messenger?

Hi Knob

That  message if it occurred could be about anything and have nothing to do with blowing up a pipeline. Both countries are supplying support for the Ukraine so it’s done could mean anything like approval to ship weapons or supplies to the Ukraine.

Edited by jmccr8
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Knob Oddy said:

Here is a BBC link to the story about these messages being "hacked". They are blaming Russia, but not disputing the messages. BBC does not include the content of the messages, but they do say that it relates to "the Ukraine war"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-63442813.amp

Here is another source

https://www.hindustantimes.com/videos/news/its-done-putin-fumes-after-liz-truss-message-to-blinken-over-nord-stream-attack-revealed-101667320595987.html

Care to discuss the content rather than the messenger?

That could literally be about anything.

Why would she need to send a "it is done" message about something that would be on the news in an hour. That dosen't even make sense.

Just Russian propaganda.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Knob

That  message if it occurred could be about anything and have nothing to do with blowing up a pipeline. Both countries are supplying support for the Ukraine so it’s done could mean anything like approval to ship weapons or supplies to the Ukraine.

Yeah. I think its just coincidental timing, and the foreign affairs secretary of the UK messaged the US secretary of state to tell him that her toad in the hole had finished baking.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, spartan max2 said:

That could literally be about anything.

Why would she need to send a "it is done" message about something that would be on the news in an hour. That dosen't even make sense.

Just Russian propaganda.

It was suppressed by the UK government. 

They agree the messages are legitimate and are very angry they have been hacked. 

I wonder why?

I also wonder what the "it" is that has been "done"

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Knob Oddy said:

It was suppressed by the UK government. 

They agree the messages are legitimate and are very angry they have been hacked. 

I wonder why?

I also wonder what the "it" is that has been "done"

Probably the bet they placed at the offsite horse track.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/27/2022 at 3:25 PM, Knob Oddy said:

 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/german-officials-reportedly-believe-crucial-103205326.html

Not sure what the motive is here. Everyone is insinuating that Russia has done this sabotage, but I was under the impression that Russia wanted to supply gas to Germany.

Now that's not an option many people will be suffering this winter.

Either way, this does appear deliberate and may increase military tensions in the area.

Thoughts? 

 

I’ll take a crack at it…Israeli USA sabotage. 

I truly love Supertramp. And Sting. And Bob Geldof. And Kenny Loggins………;

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’ll just drop this here for now…:innocent:

The mainstream entirely controlled media lies constantly.  One could say “It was born to lie”.  And nothing anyone can say will change my thoughts on this fact.  

7FC3B6A2-F308-4384-BEB1-D880439BCBAA.jpeg

Edited by Festina
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So as foreign secretary Truss went to Moscow.

They must have used their tech wizards to detect her mobile signal, and plant software onto her phone via the back door.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Knob Oddy said:

Liz Truss has had her personal messages leaked. Supposedly she text "its done" to US secretary of state, Antony Blinken just minutes after the nord explosion.

 

Yeah, it'll be nice to see the actual text messages rather than jumping to conclusions based on anecdotal data and speculation. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

So as foreign secretary Truss went to Moscow.

They must have used their tech wizards to detect her mobile signal, and plant software onto her phone via the back door.

Hi Cookie

apps on a phone can be hacked but doubt the validity of this claim anyway

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

Yeah, it'll be nice to see the actual text messages rather than jumping to conclusions based on anecdotal data and speculation. 

And if you saw them, you would dismiss the content and timing as coincidental anyway. Must be talking about reading the latest GoT book.... (its done, Jon snow dies)

Whats the point of looking?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

And if you saw them, you would dismiss the content and timing as coincidental anyway. Must be talking about reading the latest GoT book.... (its done, Jon snow dies)

Whats the point of looking?

Hi Knob

If either or both phones were submitted for review that would be more credulous 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

Whats the point of looking?

To see if it's just another case of people jumping to conclusions based on excerpts that are out of context?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

Whats the point of looking?

What is your interest in a pipeline being blown up and who did it? 

If Russia, the US, Germany or Israel did it, how does it change the outcome? What role do you want the US and UK to play in global affairs?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • The title was changed to Nord Stream Gas pipeline "deliberately sabotaged"

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.