Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nord Stream Gas pipeline "deliberately sabotaged"

Knob Oddy

17 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

What is your interest in a pipeline being blown up and who did it? 

If Russia, the US, Germany or Israel did it, how does it change the outcome? What role do you want the US and UK to play in global affairs?

My interest is that people are going to freeze this winter because this pipeline is gone. Its called basic humanity.

The outcome won't be changed by finding out who did it (we all know, but a bunch of us are pretending we don't for some reason), but it could prevent this from happening again, through democratic processes (i.e voting out people who approved the attack, including presidents).

What role do I want the US and UK to play? What, like a global police force? No thanks. Have you seen the places the US has been and the outcome? More slaves in Libya now than 300 years ago

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

The outcome won't be changed by finding out who did it (we all know, but a bunch of us are pretending we don't for some reason), but it could prevent this from happening again, through democratic processes (i.e voting out people who approved the attack, including presidents).

Do you really think Russians can vote out Putin?  :unsure2:

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Essan said:

Do you really think Russians can vote out Putin?  :unsure2:

Do you really think Putin blew up his "get out of jail free" card?

Care to explain the motive?

-Blow up your only means of blackmailing Europe

-Blame the guys who said they'd do it

-??????

-Profit

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

My interest is that people are going to freeze this winter because this pipeline is gone. Its called basic humanity.

What role do I want the US and UK to play? What, like a global police force? No thanks. Have you seen the places the US has been and the outcome? More slaves in Libya now than 300 years ago

Oh right , you hate the Biden and want him out. 

1 hour ago, razman said:

Oh right , you hate the Biden and want him out. 

Not just him. Clinton, Bush, Obama. Anyone who is a threat to world peace and supports the military industrial complex. 

War is bad, no matter who is doing it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Knob Oddy said:

Not just him. Clinton, Bush, Obama. Anyone who is a threat to world peace and supports the military industrial complex. 

War is bad, no matter who is doing it

Might be hard to find one who doesn't support the military industrial complex. Seems like the whole world supports it , those that are lawmakers or in politics i mean.

Edited by razman

1 minute ago, razman said:

Might be hard to find one who doesn't support the military industrial complex. Seems like the whole world supports it , those that are lawmakers or in politics i mean.

You had a guy who didn't start any new wars, hence was attacked by the establishment all day everyday.

You hate him

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

You had a guy who didn't start any new wars, hence was attacked by the establishment all day everyday.

You hate him

Oh , thats right , your a Trumper . :D  

Just now, razman said:

Oh , thats right , your a Trumper . :D  

Not necessarily. Any outsider who will be held to account from the media and opposes war will have my support.

I'd rather someone who can't get away with lying to media, unlike establishment politicians who are in bed with media

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

Not necessarily. Any outsider who will be held to account from the media and opposes war will have my support.

I'd rather someone who can't get away with lying to media, unlike establishment politicians who are in bed with media

A politician with some integrity would be nice , don't know if i can recall one in my life and i'm 56. 

4 minutes ago, razman said:

A politician with some integrity would be nice , don't know if i can recall one in my life and i'm 56. 

Thats too much to ask. Just settle for no new wars and you have outsider options

• Like 1

It was pretty obvious it was someone in the west that did it. I suspected the US……

I know we are in the season of blaming everything Russia but Russia blowing up their own pipeline doesn’t even sense.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, el midgetron said:

It was pretty obvious it was someone in the west that did it. I suspected the US……

I know we are in the season of blaming everything Russia but Russia blowing up their own pipeline doesn’t even sense.

So the US is gonna just go over there and blow the line and screw their allies over? 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, razman said:

So the US is gonna just go over there and blow the line and screw their allies over? 

Won't be the first time, or the last either 

~

13 minutes ago, razman said:

Yep

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Knob Oddy said:

Get active Knob, vote!

7 hours ago, Knob Oddy said:

Blow up your only means of blackmailing Europe

-Blame the guys who said they'd do it

-??????

Yea if you trying to break up an alliance or at least cause  doubt or a rift in it , you sabotage the line and blame the US , who said they wanted it gone in the first place , and there you go. Try to turn them on each other , much like this war is doing to Russia in some ways. I mean it could be a motive. 

Edited by razman
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, razman said:

Yea if you trying to break up an alliance or at least cause  doubt or a rift in it , you sabotage the line and blame the US , who said they wanted it gone in the first place , and there you go. Try to turn them on each other , much like this war is doing to Russia in some ways. I mean it could be a motive. 

You mean Russia is smart or US and allies are unintelligent? 

~

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SHaYap said:

You mean Russia is smart or US and allies are unintelligent? 

~

Well its not rocket science , anyone could think of it , but just sayin.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, razman said:

Well its not rocket science , anyone could think of it , but just sayin.

You mean like the President of the United States promised the captive global media audience that "it WILL be done" ?

~

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, SHaYap said:

You mean like the President of the United States promised the captive global media audience that "it WILL be done" ?

~

Still doesn't mean they sabotaged it , he may have been meaning by way of political channels , that it would be done .  Like this . 

The Nord Stream 2 pipeline project was brought to an end on February 22 when the German government agreed to halt it. Germany has refused to provide the necessary certification for Nord Stream 2 and the pipeline has never been made operational.

The German government's decision was prompted by Russia recognizing two breakaway regions of Ukraine as independent—the self-declared Luhansk People's Republic and Donetsk People's Republic—on February 21.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, razman said:

But , once you say something like that , then it is an opportunity for someone like Russia to step in and try to pull a fast one.

Hi Raz

That is why I don’t make threats and act instead

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• The title was changed to Nord Stream Gas pipeline "deliberately sabotaged"