Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Am I crazy for wanting to be alien friendly?

Projects

I've seen mention of UFO's (I can't remember the PC term I heard a few months ago) lately and seen little clips of aircraft vids of strange flying crafts, whether they're a hoax or whatever. If such things exist I have all kinds of questions for them if they even spoke our language. 

I would think they would be more advanced than us, so I'm curious as to why they would be hanging around the planet at times. I'm sure there's all kinds of speculations from people smarter than me about this and that. 

Me being me I would be interested in welcoming whatever life form unless they wanna put me on a spit and make me part of their cookout.... or something worse...

Edited by Projects
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Hello Projects.

I would not say hoping for friendly contact is crazy...I think most people would prefer that they were friendly rather than face eating monstrosities.

I'm not saying what is seen in the skies are aliens but for arguments sake if they were....i would highly suspect we would be little more than a galactic curiosity to them much like when we find a new species on Earth to be catalogued, studied and see if they can provide any form of benefit. The late Professor Hawkings said this about alien contact "If aliens visit us, the outcome would be much as when Columbus landed in America, which didn't turn out well for the Native Americans," he said. "We only have to look at ourselves to see how intelligent life might develop into something we wouldn't want to meet."

Edited by UNSC ONI
  • Like 2

The UFO's that we see are not alien. They are craft built and manned by the united human psychopaths of the world, and likely financed by a big part of the illegal drugs trade. Being psychopaths they are highly intelligent - as well as, by definition, severely mentally handicapped in all other respects.

• Confused 1

On 9/29/2022 at 1:40 AM, Projects said:

I've seen mention of UFO's (I can't remember the PC term I heard a few months ago) lately and seen little clips of aircraft vids of strange flying crafts, whether they're a hoax or whatever. If such things exist I have all kinds of questions for them if they even spoke our language. 

I would think they would be more advanced than us, so I'm curious as to why they would be hanging around the planet at times. I'm sure there's all kinds of speculations from people smarter than me about this and that. 

Me being me I would be interested in welcoming whatever life form unless they wanna put me on a spit and make me part of their cookout.... or something worse...

Its good to be friends with others.

Edited by the13bats

On 9/28/2022 at 11:40 PM, Projects said:

What you call "PC term" is UAP, and it is not PC, it is more realistic as many sightings do not seem to be physical craft.  It is more accurate, we see things flying around, we don't know what they are, they don't land so we don't know if they are even physical so Unidentified Arial Phenomena.

As for wanting to be friendly, that is a nice thought, if you actually believe it would matter to some alien from outer space buzzing our planet.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

What you call "PC term" is UAP, and it is not PC, it is more realistic as many sightings do not seem to be physical craft.  It is more accurate, we see things flying around, we don't know what they are, they don't land so we don't know if they are even physical so Unidentified Arial Phenomena.

As for wanting to be friendly, that is a nice thought, if you actually believe it would matter to some alien from outer space buzzing our planet.

Uap ufo i really dont care what the label is the "U" is "unidentified" and not a jump to aliens.

• Like 2

No, not crazy, but it may as impossible as it is for termites to be ant friendly. If there is a galactic ecosystem of intelligent lifeforms, there may be an antipathetical pecking order, as well.