Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I Need Help Please


Tree1001
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hello all xxx

 I think I need some help because apparently there is something negative around me and I want to know what to do.

Hope you can see anything.

Thank you so much all in advance.

308522978_6027234583977499_7230359904329805937_n.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not an expert but I see nothing, just an attractive young woman.

Is it another or others suggesting you have a problem ? My first thought is to stop listening to these individuals and see if your situation improves. 

Have a nice weekend. :tu:

 

  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, L.A.T.1961 said:

Not an expert but I see nothing, just an attractive young woman.

Is it another or others suggesting you have a problem ? My first thought is to stop listening to these individuals and see if your situation improves. 

Have a nice weekend. :tu:

 

you are too sweet.

really!

the last time anyone told me any kind word was "never".

I just am hated by everyone and going in life dragging my heart and soul with misery.

I really hope I have nothing bad.

thanks a million for making my day a bit happier with your very kind words because it has been  a mess.

Lots of love and light to you. xxx

Edited by Tree1001
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Tree1001 said:

I think I need some help because apparently there is something negative around me and I want to know what to do.

That was descriptive.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (IP: Staff) ·

Does this have anything to do with your previous topic?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Still Waters said:

Does this have anything to do with your previous topic?

 

thank you for replying. xx

 I could have deleted the previous post so it doesnt interfere but I left it to show that the case is still the same and things are getting worse.

And yes I am taking medicines for depression and anxiety and everything so depression should be ruled out as a cause because it is not.

Hope someone can see something and thank you once more.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

That was descriptive.

thank you for passing by my post. xx

what does it mean that that was descriptive.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Tree1001 said:

thank you for replying. xx

 I could have deleted the previous post so it doesnt interfere but I left it to show that the case is still the same and things are getting worse.

And yes I am taking medicines for depression and anxiety and everything so depression should be ruled out as a cause because it is not.

Hope someone can see something and thank you once more.

If anything, taking medications for depression makes this even more of a probable medical case and not a "paranormal" one. Medication/depression absolutely cannot be ruled out as the cause.

You need to discuss this with your doctor, not strangers on the internet.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, moonman said:

If anything, taking medications for depression makes this even more of a medical case and not a "paranormal" one. Medication/depression absolutely cannot be ruled out as the cause.

You need to discuss this with your doctor, not strangers on the internet.

I discussed it with my doctor and there is nothing medical or else I wouldnt have posted plus I think this is a group where one can seek advice on paranormal things so they are not strangers on the internet.

I have many unexplained happenings going on and they are becoming too much.

Thank you for passing by.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Tree1001 said:

thank you for passing by my post. xx

what does it mean that that was descriptive.

"something negative around me" doesn't really explain what the problem is.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Tree1001 I suggest you ask your doctor to refer you to a cognitive behavioral specialist.   I have a friend who has a masters in psycology and he had a lot of problems with people, he felt like you, that everyone but a very few friends hated him.  He got a new  job and the boss made all the staff take a 6 weeks sessions of cognitive behvaroural therapy and he was so much happier, got along with people better and understood that he did not have to take other's behavior or words personally.    Usually what you describe is due to the inabilaty to separate yourself from your destructive thought loops.   I have had this therapy as well and it helps a lot.   There used to be a book called Life 101 that had a chapter on this called Nothing is Personal.   It also had a chapter called Everything is Nothing Pretending to be Something.   If you could find a copy that was published before 1993 I would suggest getting it and reading it.  

I agree that you should talk to your doctor about adjusting your medicines, let him/her know they are not helping.   Doctors don't always listen so you might want to find a new doctor.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

"something negative around me" doesn't really explain what the problem is.

Yes it does, it describes a problem of perception and a hope that it is something paranormal that can be banished.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello, Tree1001. :)

I don't see anything negative around you but what I see in your face is deep, long-standing disappointment. As a place to start clearing this, can you identify the area of your life that is the most negative and then start working towards improving it? If you take your attention off the negative 'entities' you feel are around you and instead put it into a positive way of improving your life, you will gradually feel better and the 'entities' will fade away. 

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Tree1001 said:

I could have deleted the previous post so it doesnt interfere but I left it to show that the case is still the same and things are getting worse.

And yes I am taking medicines for depression and anxiety and everything so depression should be ruled out as a cause because it is not.

I cannot judge your situation as I lack the necessary information.

 

I did have an acquaintance whose young son died (because of cancer, if I recall correctly). She was in a depression, went to her physician, got medication prescribed, among which blood pressure reducers. Immediately thereafter, due to that medication in my opinion, she got a massive brain hemorrhage as a result of which she became severely mentally handicapped.

 

I am hugely distrustful of any depression medication. But as I said, I do not know the particulars of your case. I do suspect that the negative energy you feel may be caused by either your underlying condition or by the medication.

 

If you do not want to disclose your particulars in public, you may mail me.

Edited by Ell
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Tree1001 said:

I discussed it with my doctor and there is nothing medical or else I wouldnt have posted plus I think this is a group where one can seek advice on paranormal things so they are not strangers on the internet.

Yes, they are. Do you know any of them personally? No? Then they are strangers.

Get a second opinion from a different doctor about your medication and the side effects if the first doctor can't help.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Ell said:

I cannot judge your situation as I lack the necessary information.

 

I did have an acquaintance whose young son died (because of cancer, if I recall correctly). She was in a depression, went to her physician, got medication prescribed, among which blood pressure reducers. Immediately thereafter, due to that medication in my opinion, she got a massive brain hemorrhage as a result of which she became severely mentally handicapped.

 

I am hugely distrustful of any depression medication. But as I said, I do not know the particulars of your case. I do suspect that the negative energy you feel may be caused by either your underlying condition or by the medication.

 

If you do not want to disclose your particulars in public, you may mail me.

I am always reluctant to suggest someone needs medication as my experience because of my dad and my brother is that if the diagnosis is not precise the medications make things worse, and there is no way to recover after "trying" 3 or more different anti-depressants or other mind altering prescription drugs, psychotropic or not.    

I also would not recommend anyone quit their medicines without suprevision.  I have known a couple of people who did that and one did it carefully and the other didn't, and she had more problems than before.    There is no way we can give useful answers to @Tree1001 because we do not know her and we do not have medical degrees (which only barely qualifies anyone face to face and not at all online).   All we can each do is offer suggestions based on our experience.  Those who say "go to a doctor" have no experience with this so they don't have any useful suggestions.  

The last thing I would Not recommend is to go to a psychic or exorcist because, again, there is no way to know what the real problem is.   Even if it turns out to be paranormal, my suggestions would be similar, you have to take care of it yourself and like someone else suggested, choosing one area of your life that is in turmoil to address and reconcile leads to solutions to other problems, even if you have to tackle them one at a time.   

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

@Tree1001 I suggest you ask your doctor to refer you to a cognitive behavioral specialist.   I have a friend who has a masters in psycology and he had a lot of problems with people, he felt like you, that everyone but a very few friends hated him.  He got a new  job and the boss made all the staff take a 6 weeks sessions of cognitive behvaroural therapy and he was so much happier, got along with people better and understood that he did not have to take other's behavior or words personally.    Usually what you describe is due to the inabilaty to separate yourself from your destructive thought loops.   I have had this therapy as well and it helps a lot.   There used to be a book called Life 101 that had a chapter on this called Nothing is Personal.   It also had a chapter called Everything is Nothing Pretending to be Something.   If you could find a copy that was published before 1993 I would suggest getting it and reading it.  

I agree that you should talk to your doctor about adjusting your medicines, let him/her know they are not helping.   Doctors don't always listen so you might want to find a new doctor.

Thank you so much for the very helpful advice and suggestion. So very grateful. I will try that. Thank you again so very much. xx

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ouija ouija said:

Hello, Tree1001. :)

I don't see anything negative around you but what I see in your face is deep, long-standing disappointment. As a place to start clearing this, can you identify the area of your life that is the most negative and then start working towards improving it? If you take your attention off the negative 'entities' you feel are around you and instead put it into a positive way of improving your life, you will gradually feel better and the 'entities' will fade away. 

Thanks a million for the very insightful reply. Definitely so much disappointment with me and your words really helped pointing my thinking to a more positive and logical direction. So very grateful. Thank you so much. xxx

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Yes it does, it describes a problem of perception and a hope that it is something paranormal that can be banished.

That's a big assumption.  No part of "something negative around me" explains anything about what is apparently negative.

Edited by Rlyeh
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

That's a big assumption.  No part of "something negative around me" explains anything about what is negative.

But it does describe an externalization of a perception.  my assumption is based on experience.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tree1001 said:

Thanks a million for the very insightful reply. Definitely so much disappointment with me and your words really helped pointing my thinking to a more positive and logical direction. So very grateful. Thank you so much. xxx

Don't overwhelm yourself trying to make huge changes all at once. The smallest effort will set the ball rolling. Good Luck! :)

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Tree1001 said:

Hello all xxx

 I think I need some help because apparently there is something negative around me and I want to know what to do.

Hope you can see anything.

Thank you so much all in advance.

308522978_6027234583977499_7230359904329805937_n.jpg

There is something looking at you behind your left shoulder, I didn't notice it at first. If you are religious pray to Saint Michael, otherwise tell this to leave you alone in no uncertain terms, I use f off. Don't try to communicate with this apart from telling it to leave and don't fear it as it will gain more control. So, no fear, tell it to leave and don't even think about it. These entities latch on if you are stressed or vulnerable, don't be. Don't expect the general population to believe any of this. You will be fine Tree.:tu:

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, openozy said:

There is something looking at you behind your left shoulder, I didn't notice it at first. If you are religious pray to Saint Michael, otherwise tell this to leave you alone in no uncertain terms, I use f off. Don't try to communicate with this apart from telling it to leave and don't fear it as it will gain more control. So, no fear, tell it to leave and don't even think about it. These entities latch on if you are stressed or vulnerable, don't be. Don't expect the general population to believe any of this. You will be fine Tree.:tu:

Says the guy who constantly claims that "the paranormal can't be photographed". Contradict yourself much?

There's nothing odd in the picture, don't listen to this nonsense. He's just trying to rile you up.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, moonman said:

Says the guy who constantly claims that "the paranormal can't be photographed". Contradict yourself much?

There's nothing odd in the picture, don't listen to this nonsense. He's just trying to rile you up.

As I said I didn't see it at first, can you see it? It isn't pictured but it is there, you wouldn't understand. The OP asked and I told her, I don't like telling people about negative stuff. If you want an unaware answer ask moonman, tree, he has plenty of nothing to offer. Tree, there is something behind your left shoulder in the pic, I promise you.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
On 9/30/2022 at 3:25 PM, Tree1001 said:

Hello all xxx

 I think I need some help because apparently there is something negative around me and I want to know what to do.

Hope you can see anything.

Thank you so much all in advance.

308522978_6027234583977499_7230359904329805937_n.jpg

Hi Tree.

Simple thing to do: start rearranging your furniture. New wallpaper, new paint. Things like that.

Make your immediate surroundings look different from what you were used to.

Edited to add:

If you don't feel up to it, ask someone to help you with it. Maybe family, friends, collegues or neighbours.

If you do repaint your walls, use a color you really like, or one that could change your mood, maybe something bright.

Just an idea.

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.