Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I Need Help Please

Tree1001

Jesus, @Tree1001

I just read your previous thread:

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/327209-entity/

Divorce, move house, kick someone's a$$.... FIGHT!

That's it: martial arts. Find someone who can teach you.

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 2

On 9/30/2022 at 9:25 AM, Tree1001 said:

apparently there is something negative around me and I want to know what to do.

Guess I'll just repeat myself in a manner similar to the previous thread.

First off "something" negative is highly likely to be a matter of perception, a belief. What to do about this is change your thinking. If you change how you think you'll shift your subjecftive reality tunnel. Good luck. 

I don't plan on responding any further to this.

• Like 4

On 10/1/2022 at 5:11 PM, openozy said:

As I said I didn't see it at first, can you see it? It isn't pictured but it is there, you wouldn't understand.

"You can't see it because it can't be photographed but it's right there in the photo even though it isn't".

Sure thing, makes perfect sense, cool story bro. Very convincing.

Edited by moonman
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, moonman said:

"You can't see it because it can't be photographed but it's right there in the photo even though it isn't".

Sure thing, makes perfect sense, cool story bro. Very convincing.

I explained it's not in the picture but I picked it up. I'm not your bro.

I know so very little details yet my empathy turns on and i type away, no, i dont believe in any entities that need to be ignored or banished in fact that idea is an age old con, it was really bad 70s and 80s around here, we had self proclaimed psychics plam readers on just about every cornor and most people who went were having problems of depression money love what have you.

So most times these charlatans would tell the person they have a negative whatever around them but it can be fixed by coming out to see them over and over and paying a fee of course, no, no one can see any entities around a person because their arent any entities, you surfer from depression feeling bad about yourself its your own mind doing it not an evil force.

And i am also like D-rat about medication im not saying some people dont need it and do well im saying not all do, some do worse my wifes exs sister killed herself while seeing a doc and on meds, it sure made me worse i didnt like artificial happy at all.

I am not an arm chair preacher i have had my own mental issues of a panic nerves etc nature since i was in my 20s and im 58 now sometimes my life really sucked out loud its sure no day at the beach right now, i do not take any meds and i dont blame spookies for my issues i dont blame anyone its the hand i was delt so i play it best i can, sure some things in life make it harder.

I went back to your 2019 thread and see we havent changed too much we are both still here ( im too big a wuss to check out ) you mention husband and us here only have your vauge side of it, i know it can be really deeply depressing to be with a person and they arent there for us and blame us for everything. It can make a person question a lot of things and really put them in a very dark place.

I still dont think you need an exorcist but i admit i dont know what you do need one thing that is very positive is you are still here still hoping it gets better i hope so too, let's keep hoping.

Well, i didnt help any. shrug.gif.a41857e3577c2a6b2be6fb3d87f1ecb6.gif

leaving.gif.b57024a27058dbd02429058301f5ecab.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 10/3/2022 at 7:32 AM, openozy said:

I explained it's not in the picture but I picked it up. I'm not your bro.

All Angry Saxons are bros. Or is it bro's?

• Haha 1

On 10/1/2022 at 8:49 AM, openozy said:

There is something looking at you behind your left shoulder, I didn't notice it at first. If you are religious pray to Saint Michael, otherwise tell this to leave you alone in no uncertain terms, I use f off. Don't try to communicate with this apart from telling it to leave and don't fear it as it will gain more control. So, no fear, tell it to leave and don't even think about it. These entities latch on if you are stressed or vulnerable, don't be. Don't expect the general population to believe any of this. You will be fine Tree.:tu:

What did you see?

5 hours ago, Abramelin said:

What did you see?

To be honest I couldn't be bothered with this OP, she asked if anyone could see something and when I answered they didn't want to know so good luck because they are going to need it. It was a demon type face looking at her, which maybe just a mirror of her own personality, state of mind or something sinister from her past. Just let doctors pump her full of drugs as a band aid cure :tu:.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, openozy said:

To be honest I couldn't be bothered with this OP, she asked if anyone could see something and when I answered they didn't want to know so good luck because they are going to need it. It was a demon type face looking at her, which maybe just a mirror of her own personality, state of mind or something sinister from her past. Just let doctors pump her full of drugs as a band aid cure :tu:.

I can both respect you yet not believe a word of it as far as claims of special powers or paranormal entities go i think anything you saw is all in your mind not in the picture as you say paranormal cant be photographed.

Believe in spookies or pump her full or drugs? Its not one or the other.

When i look at her pics i dont see hiding demons because they dont exist i saw a very worn out girl very tired and drained, down and a bit scared, i have zero special powers but she doesnt need an exorcist.

She might need meds but thats not for us flunkys on a forum to guess at its for a very good dr to figure out. But good drs might be almost as hard to find as spookies, naw good drs are rare but do actually exist.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

image.jpeg.c27c6f9a356720c997b331e11220f0cd.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.e93769e30bb09fea61c40afbed2641eb.jpeg

So I assume these photos were taken at least 3 1/2 years apart? Are they an indication of how severely your depression is affecting your life?

In the first photo you’re well-dressed in a colorful red blouse, you’re wearing makeup, it appears you’ve recently been to a stylist, the background of the photo appears to show a home that’s warm and lived-in, and you’re gazing upward into the camera.

The second photo is very stark: no makeup, hair tied back, plain white shirt, colorless background, and you’re looking downward towards the camera.

If you see a therapist or psychologist or a psychiatrist, be sure to take these photos with you and show them to him/her.

Edited by simplybill
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, the13bats said:

I can both respect you yet not believe a word of it as far as claims of special powers or paranormal entities go i think anything you saw is all in your mind not in the picture as you say paranormal cant be photographed.

Fair enough, yes I don't believe these things can be captured on film and yes it is in my mind because I pick up on things and it comes through as images. I don't care what you believe.

Believe in spookies or pump her full or drugs? Its not one or the other.

Even if you or her don't believe in the paranormal drugging people is only masking their mental problems. If they believe it is an outside influence that can be overcome they will get well. I believe it is something other than depression or whatever and it can be conquered through thought processes.

When i look at her pics i dont see hiding demons because they dont exist

You don't see anything because you are closed minded to this :yes:.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, openozy said:

Fair enough, yes I don't believe these things can be captured on film and yes it is in my mind because I pick up on things and it comes through as images. I don't care what you believe.

Even if you or her don't believe in the paranormal drugging people is only masking their mental problems. If they believe it is an outside influence that can be overcome they will get well. I believe it is something other than depression or whatever and it can be conquered through thought processes.

You don't see anything because you are closed minded to this :yes:.

I and others dont see the demons you see because they do not exist past your mind. Its not personal to me so i dont have to add jabs as you do.

Drugging people is masking their mental issues, in some cases sure in others no its not and still others are actually helped by meds, its no way a one size fits all idea so when you post that it displays your lack of knowledge about the subject and thats fine.

I hear you about positive thought helps some people others it doesnt i know that as personal fact. Years back i saw a documentary on the subject a very brave young teen had a terminal brain cancer and since there was no other possible treatment he went with positive thinking, no, he didnt blame it on demons.

What he did was picture his tumor in his minds eye and he was luke skywalker distroying the tumor with his light sabre, at first they claimed his tumor started to shrink but came right back.

Sure, i accept positive thinking helps but unless the person knows the story is make believe like the teen imaging he was skywalker i could see believing demons are real very well could do more harm that good ive seen people on this forum not able to know delusion from reality and not in a good place mentally.

• Haha 1

We do not know the particulars of this case, so it is impossible to counsel her. I offered to consider her situation in private if she mailed me, but she did not.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Ell said:

We do not know the particulars of this case, so it is impossible to counsel her. I offered to consider her situation in private if she mailed me, but she did not.

Do you have qualifications to offer that to her?

• Haha 1

That depends on her situation.

It is either: "I cannot help you", or "This is or might be the cause of your problem".

The rest is up to her.

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

i dont have to add jabs as you do.

No jabs just fact.

• Haha 1

still others are actually helped by meds

Yeah, to keep them quiet for the system and sheep like.

I and others dont see the demons you see because they do not exist past your mind

No, it's because you are closed minded as I said.

ive seen people on this forum not able to know delusion from reality and not in a good place mentally.

I've seen people on here that can't see the paranormal that have mental issues.

• Haha 1

No jabs just fact.

It is far from fact when all you base it on is your biased opinion.

Yeah, to keep them quiet for the system and sheep like.

No, it's because you are closed minded as I said.

I've seen people on here that can't see the paranormal that have mental issues.

Your first remark is both delusional and sounds like CT so ill pass.

You call me closed minded because i dont believe you can see spookies, you cant prove you can so if that makes me closed minded to you thats fine.

Thats correct i myself have mental issues and do not see paranormal like your claims of seeing spookies you are so scared to admit it could be all in your head that you resort to lame insult because afterall you can not prove your empty claims.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Your first remark is both delusional and sounds like CT so ill pass.

You call me closed minded because i dont believe you can see spookies, you cant prove you can so if that makes me closed minded to you thats fine.

Thats correct i myself have mental issues and do not see paranormal like your claims of seeing spookies you are so scared to admit it could be all in your head that you resort to lame insult because afterall you can not prove your empty claims.

You are closed minded, that stops you experiencing anything paranormal, nothing to do with me. I wasn't speaking about you having problems but if you are on meds that may be a reason your senses are dulled.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, openozy said:

You are closed minded, that stops you experiencing anything paranormal, nothing to do with me. I wasn't speaking about you having problems but if you are on meds that may be a reason your senses are dulled.

You assume too much, i do not take meds for my mental issues i did over 20 years ago and quit, i dont drink or smoke either, so thats where someone in the peanut gallery brays that i should. Im not like you thinking meds are evil some meds help some people they didnt help me.

As i said i dont care if you consider me closed minded which being your biased opinion actually has everything to do with you and zero to do with me. Im sure you dont care that i find you delusional your idea that you are all special open sensing things others dont is typical of many mental illnesses.

Since being closed minded is such an issue for you then you might consider the hilarious irony that because you will only except your paranormal explanations for some things actually makes you the closed minded one.

My fault is im not credulous enough to believe blindly without proof stories are not proof you rule out your alleged experences could be mental illness like i said you are very closed minded.

• Haha 1

Thank you so much to everyone who replied. I respect everyone's view point and I am so very grateful for whoever commented because they took the time and energy to offer me assistance and help. I really did not want to cause any trouble here in the comments and again I repeat that I am very grateful for each person who commented. I will keep on taking my medicines as well as protecting my energy and working on my healing. Thank you so much everyone. xxxx

• Like 3

@Tree1001

In your previous thread you mentioned your husband and you described the situation with him at dinner. I’m thinking the important part you wanted to share are the bolded words:

“Just now my husband who has been out of town for days came back home, said weird things to me and snapped at me.” 

Under normal circumstances, a warm greeting would be the expected response after a days-long separation. If I were a marriage counselor, I would ask a few questions about what transpired between the moments just before your husband walked in the door and the moment you sat down at the dinner table. What were your specific hopes, your expectations, and your emotional needs as you anticipated his return? (Please don’t answer those questions here on UM. Wait until you speak to a professional counselor.)

Following that, I would ask you similar questions about your husband: “What do you think your husband may have been anticipating as he arrived home?”. (Of course that wouldn’t apply if your husband is a narcissist, or someone who enjoys gaslighting people.)

I noticed in the photos that you don’t have smile lines around your eyes and mouth. The act of smiling is largely determined by the family or the culture that a person grows up in. If you grew up in a ‘non-smiling’ culture and you now live in a ‘smiling’ culture, your non-smiling demeanor could easily be mistaken for aloofness, or even ‘negative energy’. It may partly explain why people act offended toward you.

One last thing: as you mentioned earlier, you rarely (or never) hear kind words from other people. You probably have a very good understanding of the importance of kindness, so I suggest that you work on developing a ‘radar’ that helps you identify people who are in need of a kind word. You’re already well aware that many people are quick to point out other people’s faults, so learning to look for the good qualities in people and drawing their attention to the good qualities they possess may change someone’s life. In return, you’ll begin to see just how important you are to other people, and you may even begin to think of your suffering up to this point in your life as an instructor that has given you important insights that you wouldn’t otherwise have.

Edited by simplybill
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The thing about this and the 2019 thread is we here only have one side of the situation and for an OCD detailed minded person there isnt a lot to go on. For example a partner being gone for days could be anything from work to stomped out the door. We do not know.

We have members who have different opinions about medications and if demons exist and haunt people a lot of that just confuses things for a person in dispair, charlatans use it to prey on troubled souls.

Arm chair therapists need to understand there isnt enough details or provenance to go deep, we can only assume the OP is sincere and honest about it which i am.

As i have said i dont believe in pushing demons or entities or drugs that dont work arent needed, when i look at the pictures i see a sad girl in a dark place and lost i am not ego driven to offer more than empathy and let her know shes not alone and thing can get better, chin up.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1