Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Most U.S. voters now say Trump should not be allowed to serve as president again

Portre

Who did they poll? What group? What community? Did they have an exclusionary questions before the Trump one?

• Like 7

Elections are how the American people determine whether someone is allowed to be President again, not by polls sampling a fraction of the voters.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

I fully anticipate that he will run.  The DC crowd are nearing a level of hysteria over that.  IF they did not fear him winning, they'd just be mocking him.  Instead, we are hearing a growing cacophony of anger, hate, and fear from those who understand the threat he will pose to their power this time around.  They've done every legal and most of the illegal things they could manage to do and it has had very little effect.  The media is fomenting a potential rebellion against him, should he choose to run.  

THAT FACT ALONE should scare the hell out of sane Americans.  Since when do we try to shout down or shut down the voice of half the nation?

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, and-then said:

Since when do we try to shout down or shut down the voice of half the nation?

Since we started concocting plans to put fake electors in place and go against the will of the people...

• Like 9

It's a poll about election. Wouldn't put much trust in it. As for the question whether he should be allowed to serve as president again? 
Of course he shouldn't. But nothing surprises me anymore. I mean for example, there are hundreds and thousands of people that love to romanticize serial killers.
You think people wouldn't but they do. It's frightening :no:

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, and-then said:

I fully anticipate that he will run.

Of course he intends to do so, he just started a PAC for that purpose.  But two years may yet be a long time for an elderly gentleman that already seems to experience bouts of confusion.  He and Biden are declining at similar rates.   In addition to being a conservative icon, Ron DeSantis now has his chance to show his chops as a competent administrator rebuilding Florida.   Likely that will take more than tossing out a few rolls of paper towels.  If he does that well over the next several months in early 2023 he will be full of confidence and a hero.  On the contrary, Trump has nothing new to show, even his speeches are mostly  retreads.  I know he has 30 million or so rabidly loyal followers that will stick with him to the end, but it may not even be enough to win the nomination.  

Talk about scarin'  hell out of people, you got Matt Gaetz, Steve Bannon, and General Flynn saying their major goal is to destroy the government.  You got Rick Scott declaring that Social Security and Medicare will be on the chopping block and Lindsey Graham telling women Congress knows better than they do.   That does not inspire a lot of  confidence among the average citizens.  If anything could make inflation the lessor of two evils, that would be it.  And BTW, what do you think will happen to price and availability during a collapse?  

All my opinion of course.  Republicans used to be pragmatic and sensible, now MAGA Republicans are just conspiracy driven and mean.  Trump is their perfect candidate though, got to give him that.  Maybe somebody can teach him to play the fiddle.:devil:

• Like 8

40 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Since we started concocting plans to put fake electors in place and go against the will of the people...

Well… how many countries did America lead “regime change” in agsin?

11 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Like recently?  Hmm...  Well that Florida company did assasinate the president of Haiti.  Then that other Florida company tried to capture Maduro and regime change Venezuela but that failed.  Hmmm.... isn't it weird how residents of Florida like trying to take over countries.  I don't think any of them went to jail over it either.

Edited by Gromdor
  • Like 4

42 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Are you saying its a bad habit that has come home to roost?  If that is even a metaphor.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, and-then said:

Since when do we try to shout down or shut down the voice of half the nation?

If you think that half of the nation, or even half of the voting poplulation is republican, much less trump supporters... boy do i have some news for you....

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

The original question focused on shutting down the voice of half the nation.

Regime implies authoritarian rule by a minority.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Are you saying its a bad habit that has come home to roost?  If that is even a metaphor.

That’s the one.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Occupational Hubris said:

If you think that half of the nation, or even half of the voting poplulation is republican, much less trump supporters... boy do i have some news for you....

If you think he wouldn’t win in a landslide right now after the mess Dems have made to the economy, boy do I have some news for you….

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

If you think he wouldn’t win in a landslide right now after the mess Dems have made to the economy, boy do I have some news for you….

You guys are in a cult. 

His PAC is barley getting donataions. His for-profit ralllies are being canacled left and right becuase they can't pay their bills. 

Edited by Occupational Hubris
  • Like 6

Isn't it funny how democracy sounds like such a great idea......until your side loses. :(

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Occupational Hubris said:

You guys are in a cult. 

The cult are the Globalists that are afraid of Trump and have been trying to put him down for 6 years now because he interferes with their Agenda 2030.  It is obvious that this op article is just another bogus hit piece.  What the Left doesn't understand is that for every phony charge or attack they throw at Trump, it just takes a bit a time to show how bogus it is and it makes Trump that much more popular.  If the Left wants to stay in power, they need to stop attacking Trump and reinstitute his prosperous America First policies.  But we all know the likelihood of that happening.

2 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

The cult are the Globalists that are afraid of Trump and have been trying to put him down for 6 years now because he interferes with their Agenda 2030.  It is obvious that this op article is just another bogus hit piece.  What the Left doesn't understand is that for every phony charge or attack they throw at Trump, it just takes a bit a time to show how bogus it is and it makes Trump that much more popular. 

Nothing but conspiratorial ranting

2 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

If the Left wants to stay in power, they need to stop attacking Trump and reinstitute his prosperous America First policies.  But we all know the likelihood of that happening.

Dr_Seuss_and_the_wolf_chewed_up_the_children.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, RavenHawk said:

I rest my case.

And you proved my point. Thanks. 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

I think that even the "true believers" among his haters know deep down that he'd very likely win if he runs.  That's why I expect a massive effort against him as soon as he announces.  They aren't going to give the election a chance.  I think they are so convinced that they have the RIGHT to refuse to obey the will of the majority of voters in the majority of states, that they aren't able to grasp what that will mean for the country.  It will spell the end.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, and-then said:

I fully anticipate that he will run.  The DC crowd are nearing a level of hysteria over that.  IF they did not fear him winning, they'd just be mocking him.  Instead, we are hearing a growing cacophony of anger, hate, and fear from those who understand the threat he will pose to their power this time around.  They've done every legal and most of the illegal things they could manage to do and it has had very little effect.  The media is fomenting a potential rebellion against him, should he choose to run.  

THAT FACT ALONE should scare the hell out of sane Americans.  Since when do we try to shout down or shut down the voice of half the nation?

The US economy is bad, Biden caused it, he also surrendered to Afghanistan, he is going to get mauled.

With one month to go the real games will start soon. The Democrats know when the Republicans hold both houses then there is going to be a proper election fraud investigation and no legal technicalities this time will be able to stop it.

I think the strategy will be to cause Russia to nuke Ukraine so that Biden can pass his enabling act.

• Sad 1

The games have already started.  The DOJ/FBI raid is going flat.  It just shows how corrupt they are and how they have been weaponized against the American people.  Then the civil suit because Trump might have over estimated his property.  If the banks accept his appraisal without doing their own, then it's on them.  This is just another nothing burger.  And I keep saying, what will be the next thing they throw at him and when?

• Thanks 1